*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207450-Screens
Rated: E · Assignment · Opinion · #2207450
Screen time and technology
         
Mangels          1

Screens

          Screens consume our lives. Screens always find a way into our lives, whether its phones, tablets, or computers. When someone gets bored, they seem to pull that screen out of your pocket and busy yourself with mindless scrolling. This world has changed dramatically because of technology in school and at home, and I am not surprised that people believe screens are bad for you. But this is a growing and changing world, and no one can alter it or change it. These apps are a way of connecting us to our friends without confrontation. Helping friends show their affection through a like on a photo or a funny video by a simple tap on a screen.
          Technology and apps not only help us connect with our friends and family but also through school. This big section of our lives is the most important to us, and having the correct supplies to accomplish it is necessary. Most of us didn't grow up in a world without technology, and most of us wouldn't know how to survive without it. Either way, technology is helping students and teachers educate their students and themselves through websites and apps. It's easier for students to understand complicated models and graphs, whether it's visual or tactile. From now on the school day doesn't stop when school ends, you can turn in an assignment before noon or midnight. You can also ask questions from your phone or computer by simple clicks and taps. Most importantly, it is easier for teachers to grade and assign homework while alerting the students of what is to come.
          Some believe technology is bad for our health and brains, but no one can change it, so we might as well embrace it. That is why technology is changing for the good.

© Copyright 2019 MatthewMW (matgels47 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207450-Screens