*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207494-Brooklyns-Bar-Bother
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2207494
A young woman gets her head stuck in some bars and needs help from her dog to get it free.
Nineteen year old Brooklyn Barker was walking along with her dog Max when she accidentally tripped over a rock and watched in horror as her purse flew out of her bag and through the bars of a nearby fence.

The young woman was 5'4, 138 pounds, had short light brown hair and brown eyes.
Her large breasts and thin stomach were covered by a black jumper with a denim jacket over the top of it.
Her curvy hips and bubble butt were covered by a short pink skirt with black tights.

Brooklyn ran over to the bars and stuck her hands through them but the purse was still just out of her reach as she then decided to stick her head through the bars to help get the purse and completely ignored the possibility of getting it stuck.

The young brunette stuck her head through the bars and quickly grabbed her purse and put in her jacket pocket and also found a red rose and put in her hair then jokingly wiggling her behind and thought about how ridiculous she must look right now before trying to remove her head but was shocked to discover that it would wouldn't come out.

"That's strange," said Brooklyn as she placed her hands against the bars and pulled and pulled with all her might but still her head just refused to budge.

The now concerned and slightly annoyed young woman then tried to pull her head free again, even putting her right foot against the wall for more leverage but still she just refused to budge and was completely and utterly stuck.

"Oh, it's no use," said Brooklyn as she admitted to her dog, "Max,I think I'm stuck, curse my big ears," as the dog placed his right paw over his face in disbelief at his owner's predicament before grabbing onto the seat of her skirt and began pulling.

"Bad dog Max, stop pulling at my skirt, you're not helping," said the young brunette as she wiggled her rear end but still the dog continued to pull until a RIP sound was heard.

Brooklyn's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that her dog had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by light blue panties with tiny strawberries on them as Max then ran off to get help.

The dog soon found Sally, a thin blond who was his owner's best friend and after pulling the hem of her short black dress with white polka dots in the direction of the bars convinced her to follow him.

Meanwhile, Brooklyn had spent the last few minutes trying to unsuccessfully push and wiggle her head free again when she felt something touching her backside and noticed a boy running off, not realising that he had drawn a smiley face on her underwear.

Sally soon arrived with Max and burst into laughter when she saw her best friend's barely-covered behind sticking out of the bars and joked, "I know you love showing off your ass Brook but this is ridiculous."

The young woman then replied, "ha, ha, very funny, could please stop staring at my ass and pull me out," as Sally then grabbed onto her best friend's hips and pulled and pulled with all her might as Brooklyn pushed and said,"OW, OW, that really hurts. "

The two pulled and pushed with all their strength as Max grabbed onto the hem of Sally's dress to help pull as passers-by stopped to watch the strange and awkward looking sight.

A POP sound was suddenly heard as Brooklyn's head was suddenly pulled from the bars, sending the two friends tumbling backwards into a heap on the pavement as Max let go of Sally's dress and looked on.

Brooklyn hugged her best friend and dog and thanked them for pulling her head out as she noticed the smile smiley face on her underwear and began laughing as she used her denim jacket to cover up the hole in her skirt and tights.

Sally began laughing as well as she, Brooklyn and Max went back to Brooklyn's house to have something to eat as she secretly put a picture of Brooklyn's exposed backside on Facebook.
© Copyright 2019 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2207494-Brooklyns-Bar-Bother