*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2210306-Is-Your-Individuality-Propelled
Rated: E · Other · Opinion · #2210306
I checked this for readability on www.thewriter.com. I was given a grade of 11.
Being propelled is encouragement.

The individuality that my life portrays is to be propelled by my short-sighted concept of understanding what individuals are talking about. I take what I lack by reading more on the subject and looking up words to increase my knowledge.

Accomplishing something greater than the normalcy of whatever the situation may be, a perpetual desire longs to attract a preeminent need for an individuality propelled.

The uniqueness that makes you who you are, strives to uplift the very qualities or essence of your personality. It would be sad not to have any individuality at all; the antidote would be to exercise your strength by the individuality propelled.

Whether people like it or not, the likeness of your character provides the humorous side of your life that puts a smile on your face.

No one could ever possibly imagine that the newfangled version of yourself could advance the spirit of adventure. This inkling that satisfies your noggin is the individuality that's propelled.


Written By Anna Marie Carlson
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
© Copyright 2020 Anna Marie Carlson (annamc.poet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2210306-Is-Your-Individuality-Propelled