*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2210959-Monster-Girl-Quest-First-Male-Monster
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Fanfiction · #2210959
After Luka's journey begins, he meets a certain Slime girl and his life is altered forever
(Note: I am not very experienced when it comes to the story of MGQ and am probably going to be messing up the story a whole bunch but hey, this is my story, deal with it. Also, while there will be sex, it won't be pointed at Luka as you shall very well seee as this story goes along)

What a terrifically shit day in Ilias Village, good thing somebody was getting the hell out of there, or bad depending who you are. It is time for us to begin the story of Luka.

Luka has been happily, or unhappily depending on what moments of his life you choose to see, living in this town for a while now. He is 15 now and will leave the village and be off to see the world. However, he has no care for monster girls and never really earned what they fed on except for the fact they need males to survive.

Being this innocent and dense came with it's downsides. For the life of him he could never understand any sexual innuendoes or suggestion to it, he simply not understand the concept. He also couldn't really read the danger of any situation he's in unless it's pointed out to him. He's basically a young child when it comes to this.

So, the only real thing he knew about monster girls is that they need males to survive and they come in many, many different types.

Wait, that's being grossly underprepared for the dangerous journey ahead! You may say that yes, but thanks to me being the wonderful author I am shall twist the story ever so slightly to alter this boys fate.

"It's time to set off!" Luka exclaimed as he strapped his wooden sword to his belt, readjusted his scarf and stood out of his rickety old home on the outskirts of Ilias Village.

He closed the door and walked to the back to what looked like an old gravestone with a name engraved on the stone.

"Hello mom." Luka said. "I'll be setting off now. I'll visit real soon, I promise!" he added. Specks of tears were evidently forming in his eyes but he kept a smile on his face, for the sake of his deceased mother.

He turned away from the grey slab and said, "I'll see you real soon mom," and walked away, off to start a journey that would drastically alter the course of his life forever.

As he walked through the woods he was met with a dirt path leading North so as per standard, he took the path.

As he was walking along he could hear a soft noise coming from the istance, it sounded like slimy footsteps.

Soon, from the distance, he could see a Blue Slime Girl approaching hmi from beyod the trees.

"Hello there Miss." Luka waved.

"Hello there traveller, what brings your here?" The girl replied, with a tone of seduction in her voice that Luka couldn't pick up.

"I'm here to start a journey! My name is Luka, what's yours!" Luka replied happily. He couldn't fully grasp what the girl wanted to do to him, so he let her come about arms reach before she stopped.

"I'm Eri. I wonder how you taste." Eri replied.

"Huh?" Luka's voice however was cut off by Eri putting her finger to his mouth, some of the slime managing to slip through his mouth.

He stepped away and spat it out. "Eww, some got in my-"

His voice was cut off when he suddenly fell to his knees in a cold sweat. his whole body felt like it was burning and before Luka knew it, he had vomited all over his legs.

"Wha-" His voice was cut off again with another vomit. This wasn't normal vomit however, as it looked completely different. It looked to be a viscous black sludge that stuck to his legs like glue.

He vomited once more, getting the black substance all over his chest and stomach and even his tears were excreting this black ichor. The pain Luka felt was beyond measure but he refused to cry out.

It felt like his entire body was melting from the inside out and the black sludge seemed to spread around every pore of his body.

From his legs and arms, to his chest and back. They only thing spared was his head, but that wouldn't last long.

"H-help me!" Luka tried to yell, but his voice was cut off as he vomited in the air, spreading the black sludge all over his face.

Meanwhile, Eri just stood frozen in shock. I mean, who would blame her, he would be like that to.

That pain eventually subsided but Luka still felt terrible. He didn't know how to describe it, his body felt gooey, like it wasn't solid.

He couldn't even feel his heart beat or feel the need to breathe either.

That's when realisation hit home.

"D-did you just?" It seemed Eri realised it too.

"Y-yeah, I did." Luka stammered.

Eri just couldn't believe it, a male monster; a monster boy as one may call it.

Eri melted her lower body and lowered herself to about eye level with Luka.

In hindsight it was a stupid question, but at the time her question seemed perfectly reasonable.

"What are you?" Eri asked.

"W-well, I am, or well I was human, but I turned into one of you." Luka responded, not quite sure what to say.

"There must be more to it." Eri insisted as she gently pressed her gooey hands against his equally gooey shoulders.

Luka just shook his head.

"I don't know. Why'd you say that though?" Luka asked.

"Luka, monsters are never, never born male. Up until now there has been no male monsters, let alone humans turning into male monsters." Her voice dripped with venom at the word human, so much so that even Luka noticed.

"Uh Eri?"

Eri's expression snapped from angry to attentive, listening to what Luka had to say.

"D-do you, uh, not like humans?"

Eri sighed.

"Yes, but 'not like' is a bit of an understatement. When I was younger, the place where I lived, a place with lots of Slimes, were attacked by humans."

Luka gasped. Why would they do that?

"They mercilessly killed everyone, not one Slime was spared. I was the only one to escape." Eri looked down sadly as she said those words.

Before Luka could even think, she continued.

"After that, I grew to loathe humanity. When I first saw you, all I wanted to do was terrible things." She admitted. She closed her eyes, waiting for anything. Hateful words, aggression, anything.

However, what she didn't expected was the little black slime boy to embrace her in a hug.

"I-I'm sorry that humans p-put you through that." Luka said. Black sludgy tears, secreted from his body more than the rest, giving him the image of a boy with tears brimming in his eyes. "My dad didn't like monsters, so he did terrible things to them, although I don't know what things he did."

Eri then softly rubbed Luka's back and said, "Don't worry. I don't blame you. I'm the one that should apologise to you for putting my blame of them onto you."

After that little emotional moment they separated and Eri reformed her lower half back into legs with her standing at her full height.

"C'mon, I've got to teach you a lot about being a Slime." Eri said. She was about to walk off, but Lukas hand stopped her.

"Uh, Eri?"

"Yes Luka?"

"I, uh, I don't really know how to walk." Luka said.

Eri had to hold in her embarrassment

She walked back to Luka and lifted him onto his feet by holding his hands to stand. By holding him like this Eri saw just how small Luka really was. She never had time to see during his transformation due to shock, but now it was apparent. Luka was not even half her size and that only added to his cuteness.

Luka's slimy legs were shaky and he had no doubt he wouldn't be able to hold himself up without Eri's help.

The next several hours were spent trying to teach Luka how to walk properly as a slime. Even after so long, Luka still hadn't quite gotten used to it and still couldn't properly walk without Eri holding both of his hands.

Right now both were sitting by a river, with Eri teaching Luka the ways of being a Slime.

"So you see Luka, we can regenerate ourselves if we are near a body of water." Eri explained.

Luka nodded as he had a look of wonder on his face. He was learning so much about Slimes and stuff like that, but one question still plagued his mind.

"Uh, Eri?"

"Yes Luka?"

"No offensive, but how do you think I can turn back?"

Eri was saddened by Luka's comment, but she couldn't blame him. Her hatred for humans was high, sure, but after spending time with the lovable child in front of her she couldn't find it in her heart to hate him.

"Non taken." She sighed. "I'm not sure how you turn back, heck I don't even know how you turned into a Slime." She added.

"Well, I think it was when you put your finger to my mouth to shush me when we met and I, uh, may have accidentally swallowed some of it and the rest is history." Luka answered, looking up to Eri.

"Hmm." She mumbled, putting her slimy hand to her chin. "What did you feel when you were transforming? Other than pain of course." She suggested.

"Well, it felt like liquid was coming out from everywhere on my body." Luka replied. He was curious to see where Eri was going with this.

"What if you thought of that feeling, but in reverse?"

"Well, it's worth a try." Luka said. He closed his eyes and thought of the feeling of all of the slime and sludge going back into him.

He suddenly felt strange. It was like his body had just become solid again. He could feel his heart beat now and he could feel the sludge retreat into his body, not even leaving a trace as his body was left in the state it was before the transformation.

"Yes!" Luka cheered as he jumped in the air.

His joy was cut off however when a loud thump could be heard over by the path they were before.

Both Eri's and Luka's heads turned curiously in the direction where the noise had originated with curiosity written on their faces. What could have made that noise?

Luka and Eri trekked towards the source of the noise and found a Lamia laying sprawled out on the floor unconscious. Her skin was a purplish blue and she had long, pure white hair reach down to her waist. Atop her head also rested black horns which curled around the side of her head, sort of like a crown in Luka's opinion. She also had pointed ears and a vertical red tattoo-like eye on her hair in front of her forehead. Her lower half consisted of a long ruby red tail with a pale red underbelly and she had a strange black tattoo running from the edge of her left chin vertically downwards to her stomach.

Their thoughts were cut off as the girl groan as her amber eyes creaked open as she used her arms to slowly but sure get herself into a somewhat upright position.

"Ngh, do you know where I am?" The woman asked.

"Your just outside Ilias Village." Luka answered.

"May I ask for your name?" Eri asked. "My name is Eri." She added.

"And mine's Luka!" Luka exclaimed.

"Alice." The now named Alice answered. She then looked at Luka suspisciously and back to Eri.

"Why have you got a human with you?" Alice asked, putting emphasise on human.

Luka and Eri looked to one another.

"Should we show her?" Luka asked. This got Alice confused. Show her what?

"It's your choice." Eri said looking down at Luka. Luka nodded.

"Can you explain it?" Luka asked. Eri nodded and they both looked back to a sceptical Alice.

"Show me what exactly?" Alice questioned.

"This." Luka stated.

He then thought of him becoming a slime again, with his thoughts focusing on sludge coming out of his body. It didn't hurt this time like it did last time, but it was definitely uncomfortable. I mean, how would you feel if you felt your heart stop and your entire body and internal organs slowly liquify themselves? Not well he presumed.

Alice looked in shock as Luka's body was slowly covered and became slime and turned back into his slime form.

"H-how the hell did he..." She stuttered in shock. It was Eri who answered.

"We aren't sure. But what we do know is that he is most certainly male." She answered as Luka held her hand for support.

"Really?"

"Yeah, and what's crazier is that it only happened a couple of hours age to." Luka added. "It happened when she put her hand to my mouth to shush me, but some got in my mouth and that's how it changed me."


"Anyway, you look quite dirty. How about you take a bath." Eri said.

"Oh yeah! We found a river that you can use." Luka mentioned. "We'll lead ya to it!"

"I'll lead you to it. You can barely waddle in this form Luka, so I'll do the leading." Eri interrupted as Luka pouted.

"I appreciate your help." Alice commented as she slithered along, following Eri who had picked up Luka and carried him right along to the river.


Later we see Alice in the river washing herself off As Eri watched and Luka, well, he dozed off in Eri's arms during the trip so he was sat on Eri's lap as she watched Alice bathe.

It wasn't too long before Alice had finished her little bath and put her revealing clothes back on.

"Luka, Luka, it's time to wake up." Eri whispered as she lightly shook the boy. Luka's eyes slowly creaked up as his gooey body slowly shook itself awake.

"Eri? When did I fall asleep?" Luka asked as he his sludgy body off of Eri's lap.

"You fell asleep on the trip to the river. You weren't asleep long though." Eri replied as she saw Luka revert back to his human form.

"Oh, it looks like you need a bath too." Eri giggled as she saw the state Luka was in. He was all dirty, probably from writhing around during his first transformation.

"Yeah, it looks like I do." Luka said, sniffing himself. "Ew! Oh, I really do need one."

He began to strip himself as he took off his adventuring gear.

"Luka don't-" Eri began to chastise for stripping himself in front of them but gasped when his pants dropped.

No it wasn't his penis, it was actually a lack thereof one to be specific. Init's place was smooth skin with a pin-prick hole that was barely noticeable.

"Erm, what happened to your, err, pee pee?" Alice asked in the most child friendly way she could.

"Um, well my dad hated monsters a Eri knows, so when I was really young, he said something about 'Cutting off there food supply' or something like that. It hurt a lot, but my mom healed it up pretty well." Luka explained as he stripped himself further.

They didn't show it in front of Luka, but both were internally seething at the cruelty of Luka's father.

"Well, bath-time!" Luka yelled as he jumped into the river, cutting off their thoughts.

In the eyes of monsters, both human and monster children were sacred and should never be touched until they reach adulthood, so hearing that Luka's own father cut of his son's cock to prevent him from being a food source, it was pretty much pure evil in the eyes of the monster community.

It took about half an hour or so of washing to completely clean the stink off of him until he was back u=into his Slime Boy form, waddling along as he held Eri's hand tightly as the trio headed west.

"Your so much cuter like this Luka!" Eri cooed as she looked down at him.

"Really?" He asked as he looked up to her.

"It would be interesting to see you as a Lamia." Alice muttered. Luka didn't hear it but Eri did.

"Hmm, it might be." Eris said to Alice.

"What might be?" Luka asked curiously, looking back and forth between Eri and Alice.

"Luka, ca you turn human for a second?" Eri asked politely. Luka wasn't sure why, but he obliged as he felt the sludge re-enter his body as his organs reforms and he finally appeared as his human self.

"What for?" Luka asked.

"Well you know how you turned into a slime right?" Eri asked.

"Yeah?"

"Well, Alice was wondering if the same could be applied to her if you ingested a part of her." Eri explained.

"It might work, but I'm not sure." Luka said. "what would I eat anyway, a part of her hair or something?"

It seemed that Alice was already ahead of him on that one as she had pluck a small scale from her tail as she handed it to Luka.

"Eat it." She exclaimed.

"Alright, here goes nothing." He said, hesitantly looking at the scale. 'I hope this doesn't hurt as bad.' He thought as he quickly put the scale into his mouth and swallowing it.

The effects, like his Slime transformation were instantaneous as he began to feel a burning sensation erupt from his legs as he felt his legs extend and melt together to form one body as his skin burned slightly.

It hurt, but not as much as his first Slime transformation luckily so he was able to not outwardly scream in pain, but he did grunt slightly.

From the outside, his skin had shifted and changed pigment to a light blue, like Alice and his eyes, which were clenched shut, began to shift into a deep red. A black aura could be seen forming around his waist as it grew into a long, snake-like tail. As the aura dissipated like specs of dust in the wind, it revealed a sleek and long black tail with a red underbelly.

His hair was now a pure white colour as it grew down to his shoulders, becoming spiker and slightly more gravity defying as he had the same black curling horns and red, vertical tribal looking eye as Alice to. Unfortunately no clothing seemed to come with him, leaving him topless.

He lay there hunched on the ground, exhausted from his first transformation as he shivered slightly as he used his hand sto shakily sit.

"Brr, it's cold." He mentioned as Alice's eyes widened. It was from shock yes, but something else. Was it fear?

"Eri, makes sure he stays warm as I dig a nest." She demanded. Eri wanted to protest, but the look in her eyes made her want to obey.

Her slimy body melted over Luka's shivering form as Alive went to the nearest decently sized tree and began to used magic to quickly dig a tunnel below.

She quickly turned back to Luka as Eri reformed herself into a more humanoid states as Alice expertly carried/dragged the shivering Luka inside the cave.

Using a light to light some wood, she entered the tunnel and found a fairly large and warm room that, while crude was roughly made, it looked like a proper nest for an underground snake.

"Why'd you do this?" Eri asked curiously as Alice began to wrap her tail around Luka's as she held his upper body close to hers as she leant against the hole wall.

She quickly closed the hole, leaving the fire inside as the only source of light as Alice answered, "Lamia children can;t properly regulate their body temperature, so a cold day can be lethal for them, especially for the young ones."

Why didn't she think about this before? If she knew this would happen, one she would have never asked him to do it and two if he did she would have had a properly built nest with soft heated pillows and blankets softly wrapped around him.

"W-w-why i-is i-it s-s-so c-cold?" Luka whimpered as he leaned closer to Alice for warmth.

"It's okay, just stay awake until you heat up okay?" Alice asked as she gently wrapped her arms around his body.

"W-wow." Eri stuttered in surprise. That went from 1-100 real fast.
© Copyright 2020 ollieboy12 (ollie543210 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2210959-Monster-Girl-Quest-First-Male-Monster