*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211427-Mr-Toads-Gassy-Punishment
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Animal · #2211427
Mr. Toad Got in Big Trouble as He Steals Motorcar from The Cat.
World: Martin Gates' The Wind in the Willows Collection.

WARNING: Contains Spanking, Facesitting, Musk, Farting and Butt Fetish (I Don't Say, Don't Like, Don't Read!)

Story Also Contains: Anthro Water Vole, Anthro Toad, Anthro Cat and Anthro Weasel, This is an European Water Vole Facesitting Toad Story.

Once Upon a Time, Mr. Toad Knew If Stoats, Weasels and Ferrets are on the Way to Toad Hall, He Doesn't Care Slightly to Anybody, Nobody was There as Toad's Fault, Now It Happened...

Ferret #1: "I'm Stalking of You!"

Ferret #2: "Ah! Let's See!"

Mr. Toad: "It's Not Us!"

Stoat #1: "It's a Big Teary-eyed Toad!"

Stoat #2: "Yeah, He is a Stupid Toad!"

Stoat #3: "That Big Wicked!"

Mr. Toad: "But I'm Sorry!"

Weasel #1: "I Will Bite You!"

Then, Mr. Toad Stepped on the Weasel's Tail, The Weasel Screamed as The Weasels, Stoats and Ferrets Watched, Mr. Toad Rushed to Steal the Motorcar There was a Grey Anthropomorphic Tabby Cat Named Angus Lucas Till MacGyver That He Yowled and Yelled.

Angus Lucas Till MacGyver: "Toad! What are You Think You're Going!?"

As Mr. Toad Hopped to the Motorcar Seat, He Drove as It Launched the Motorcar Up as It Vrooms, Angus Lucas Till MacGyver Runs to Him to Chase Him, He Clawed Back Through the Motorcar as He Screeched.

But It is a Too Late! Angus Growled and Yowled Like a House Cat, He Ran to Mr. Toad Hardly.

After the Motorcar Crashed, Mr. Toad Got Up as Angus Ran, He Yowled and Hissed Like a Real Cat as He Grabbed Him, Mr. Toad Walked Home Shortly After the Crash.

at the River, the Little Anthropomorphic Badger Whoever Named Luke Who had No Idea When Mr. Toad is Crying, But He Didn't Answer, He Told Himself How He Knew, But Mr. Toad was Found Sitting on the Rock Crying.

You Can See Ash Eating Berries as He is Wagging a Tail, Luke Saw Him That Mr. Toad Got Grounded for Stealing Motorcar and Snatching the Weasels, Stoats and Ferrets to Toad Hall, Luke Seems Like Ash Needs to Pee, Very Badly as He Should, Luke Walked as Mr. Toad Sobbed Loudly.
Luke Took Him to The Log Den, Luke Walked off as He Looked, His Resting as Much as His Further Much, But He Opened Eyes as He Saw Someone's Eye in the Dark, He Stopped Walking as He Looked Back at Mr. Toad.

Luke: "Toad! Get Over Here!"

Mr. Toad Does Not Answer, The Eyes are Still Shown, Angus Lucas Till MacGyver Yowls as The Log Den as Still There, Luke Just Yelled.

Luke: "Toad! I Said Get Over Here!"

But! Mr. Toad Still Did Not Answer, The Eyes are Still Shown, Angus Lucas Till MacGyver Yowled as the Echoes Came Out, Sometimes! Luke Yelled Again.

Luke: "Toad! Get Over Here Now!"

But Then! Mr. Toad Did Not Answer, The Anthropomorphic Brown Rodent Who is Wearing Clothes Crawled Up to Him, It was Ratty, He is Approaching Mr. Toad!

Ratty: "Toad! Get Back Here Now!"

Meanwhile Inside of the Ratty's House, Ratty Followed Mr. Toad as He Walked, Angus Lucas Till MacGyver Looked at the Window as He Saw Mr. Toad Being Punished, Whatever! Ratty Got Mad at Mr. Toad as a Punishment Which It Just Started.

Ratty: "Toad, Where Were You Out in the Riverbank Earlier When I Just Told You!?"

Mr. Toad: "Yes, Why?"

Ratty: "Because I Heard You Stepping on Weasel's Tail, Stealing MacGyver's Motorcar, Scheming Planning How to Get Your Property Back for You, Talking to Lucas and Sneaking Up to Other Animals!"

Mr. Toad Gulped as Ratty Gotten Angry at Him, He is so Scared.

Mr. Toad: "I Haven't Heard That Cat Having a Motorcar Like That, He is So Mad"

Ratty: "Toad, You Can't Do That When You Caused Trouble to These Animals"
Mr. Toad: "For What?!"

Ratty: "Well May You Ask! I'm Going to Get You a Spanking, So! After The Spanking is Over, I'll Have to Undress My Clothes and Face Sit on You After I was Done to Spank You!"

Mr. Toad: "O-okay Ratty"

Ratty: "I'll Pick You Up to Go to My Bedroom"

Then, Ratty Picked Mr. Toad Up as Recently, Ratty's Furry Hands are Such Warm as Toad has Been Picked Up, Taking Him to the Bedroom as He Sat Down on His Bed, He Took Mr. Toad's Pants off as He Threw Pants at The Wall, Ratty Raised His Left Hand as He Began to Spank Mr. Toad.

Ratty: "Toad! You Deserved to Be Spanking for Stealing People's Motorcar!"

Mr. Toad: "No! No! Stop It! Please!"

Ratty: "Toad! This Spanking Ain't That Bad!"

As Mr. Toad was Crying, His Green Toady Rump was Turned Into a Sore Red Toady Rump as Ratty Continues to Spank Him, Mr. Toad Screamed as The Big Spanking is Getting Worse, as The Few Minutes of Spanking, It was Done.

Ratty: "Round One is Done, Now Time to Flog You Up!"

as Ratty Grabbed the Whip Out of His Bed Sheets, He Began to Flog Mr. Toad's Tush, He is Crying and Yelling as He Screamed at Ratty's Angry Look.

Mr. Toad: "RATTY! PLEASE! NO MORE! NO MORE! NOOOO MOOORRRRE!"

As Ratty Keeps Flogging Mr. Toad's Sore Tush, He Cried as The Sound of the Whip is Getting Worse and Worse, It is Really Sore and Hurt as Mr. Toad Started to Cry, Ratty had Almost Finished Flogging Him as Well.

Ratty: "I'm Almost Done, Toad!"

As He Flogged Mr. Toad Up, It was Done.

Ratty: "Now Round Two is Done, I'm Going to Take My Clothes off, That's Why You Don't Deserved True and Loyal Friends, Toad! I'm Gonna Undress for a Second So! Stay Right There on My Bed!"

Mr. Toad: "Okay, Ratty, Okay!"

As Ratty Rushed to the Closet to Undress His Clothes, He Showed Frequently to Do Something Knew, He Hung Up His Shirt and Vest, He Took His Shoes off as He Threw Them Into a Basket, He Also Pulled His Pants off as He Does and He Took His Underwear off as He Could, He Also Threw Them to the Basket, Now He Seems Like He's Ready to Do Something to Mr. Toad.

Ratty: "Now! I'll Sit on You as It was Time to This!"

Mr. Toad: "Oh No! Not Facesitting! Just No Way!"

Ratty: "Yes! It Is! I'm Going to Sit on You Right Now!"

Then, Ratty Sits His Furry Butt on Mr. Toad's Face, He Couldn't Get Out This Time, as He Doesn't Move, He Felt That The Furry Rodent Butt Smells Very Bad, Probably What Mr. Toad Groaned in Pain as He Muffled.

Mr. Toad: "Please! Stop This Thing! Please!"

But! Ratty Shook His Head "No", He Raised His Tail as He Recently Looked at It, It Sounded Like a Trumpet Releasing Out of the Rump, It was a Fart, He Sighed of Relief, He Wrapped His Tail Beneath Mr. Toad's Head, The Reason Why Mr. Toad has Been Punished.

Ratty: "Oh Right Now Toad, This is Your Punishment for Stealing Somebody Else's Motorcar and Sneaking Up to The Other Animals!"
As What Ratty Knows About Mr. Toad's Punishment, He Farted on Mr. Toad's Face as The Following of the Rancid Stench Through His Furry Butt, He Moaned as His Whiskers Wiggled All Over His Face, He Doubt That The Smell is Coming Out of the Musky Tailhole That He Had, He Smirked His Buck Teeth a Little Bit as He Wiggled His Furry Ears, He Panted a Bit as His Tongue is Sticking Out.
Then, Toad Coughed Likely as He Tries to Spit It Out.

Mr. Toad: "Ew! That's Disgusting!"

Ratty: "Oh Come on, Toad! This Rat's Big Old Butt Ain't That Bad!"

as Mostly, He Let Out Some of the Wet Farts Then, The Smell Entered Mr. Toad's Mouth, The Weasel Looking at the Window Laughing at Some Point, The Very Anxious Toad was Crying Out For Help, But! Ratty Grunted a Bit as He Let Out Another Fart on Toad's Face, The Weasel Sniffed at the Window as It Smelled Like That Ferret Did a Good Job Doing It, Even It Happens, Ratty Let Out an Extremely Wet Burning Fart.

Ratty: "Ahhh.. What a Relief"

As Ratty Moaned, He Got Up as Mr. Toad Let Out a Groan, He Raised His Rodent Tail Up to Show His Tailhole, Mr. Toad Looks Scared, Ratty Used His Tail to Wrap Up Mr. Toad's Body as He Growled, Mr. Toad Let Out a Scream But It is Cut Short by His Face Being Shoved Onto The Rodent's Rump, as of yet, Ratty Laughed at Him as Well, Probably Mr. Toad's Face was Shoved Even Deeper in Rodent's Butt, Seems Like He is Giving Mr. Toad Being Stuck in, with Another Grunt as He Tries to Do, He Let Out a Warm Smelly Fart All Over Mr. Toad's Face and Body.

Ratty: "What Did I Tell You! Don't Scream Like That! Gosh! I Am Really
Gassy Today, Mister Toad"

Then, Mr. Toad was Now Really in Pain, Suddenly That Happened... Ratty Shook His Rear as He Laughed, He Let Out a Short, Defending Fart as It was Sent Ripples Through His Rear End and Mr. Toad's Face, Ratty Sniffed the Air a Little Bit as He Moans.

Ratty: "Ahhh... It Smells Like Fox Doing It's Job on Us"

Then, He Smirked as Mr. Toad was Practically Drowning in the Rodent's Stinky Noxious Smells, It Made Him Feel Sickly as He Closed His Eyes, Just as It's Becoming Sweltering as Toad Got His Confined Space Awhile and Made Rodent's Butt Sweat and Slowly Starting to Soaked Him, The Rodent's Tail Wrapped Even More as Well.

Ratty: (Groans) "Your Punishment is Almost Over, Mister Toad, Really"

As Mr. Toad Thought He Knew, He Groaned Painfully as He Contacted to It, Ratty Sits on His Bed Again, with on Toad's Face, Just Applying All His Weight Down Over on Toady's Head, He Felt Like Being Stepped on by Ferrets with its Pressure and with Pain, He Cried Out in Pain, Which as Soon He Ignored the Smell, Sometimes! Ratty Shifted His Position Likely as Mostly, His Tailhole Made Contact with Toad's Mouth Easily, as The Sweat was Still Dripping Out Brown Fur, as Toad's Eyes Shot Wide Open as The Sweat Dripped Into His Mouth and Bed Sheets.

Ratty: "Almost Over But! Not Quite Yet Until MacGyver Early in the Morning"

So, Ratty's Eyes are Closed and Then Grit His Buck Teeth as Mr. Toad Felt He is Opened to its Sinkhole, The Wet Fart Sound That Followed as Toad Muffled Out in Pain, a Bad Putrid Gas Expelled from the Rodent's Hole, as the Weasel Watched When He Chuckled, The Second Weasel Came at the Window Laughing, It's Like Right Into Toady's Mouth When Smelled Bad, The Two Weasels Looking at the Window Laughed.

Weasel #1: "This is So Funny!"

Weasel #2: "Yeah We Are!"

Weasel #1: "as Sure Toad Gets Punished!"

As They Giggled, For Thirty Straight Seconds, The Gas Filled Mr. Toad's Mouth as He Thought The Rodent's Gas Tasted Bad as It Smells, Also the Weasels Thought It is, The Rodent (Water Rat) Expelled Gas Into Toad's Mouth as The Weasels Laughed at, Toad had to Forced to Breath and Swallow It All as The Two Weasels Laughed.

The Two Weasels: (Laughing) "That is So Funny!"

Then, Ratty Gave a Sigh of Relief as He Looked Down to Toad's Conscious as The Two Weasels Watched, The First Weasel Laughed as His Hat Blew off From His Head, The Second Weasel Laughed as the Wind Starts Shaken Down the Bushes, He Seems Like He's Saying Toad.

Ratty: "I Believe You Learned a Lesson for Good, Toad"

Then, Ratty Got Out of Toad's Face as He Looked at Him, The Toad is Coughing and Gasping for Air as His Green Skin was Soaked in His Sweat, His Tongue Sticked Out as He Got, Had Left His Rodent Butt Imprint on His Face, The Two Weasels Giggled a Little Bit as They Winked Their Eyes.

Ratty: "I Hope You Won't Misbehaving Anytime Soon, Toad"

Mr. Toad: "Y-yes, Ratty"

The Two Weasels Walked Away as It is Nighttime as They Know, Toad Winked His Eyes as Ratty Yawned a Bit Loudly.

Ratty: "Okay, It is Time for Bed Now, Toad"

as Ratty Got Onto His Bed and Laid on Mr. Toad's Lower Body as Angus Lucas Till MacGyver Smiled at the Door, He Giggled as He Closed the Door, Then Now Leaving The Rodent's Rancid Backside Rested on Mr. Toad's Face, The Weasels Laugh Were Heard.

Ratty: "Good Night, Toad"

Mr. Toad: (Muffled) "Good Night, Rat"

As Mr. Toad Knowing He was Going to Spend the Whole Night with His Toady Face Stuck Up The Brown Rodent's Fat Reeking Furry Butt, Probably, Ratty Snored Soundly as He Closed His Eyes, While His Rear End Released a Massive Smelly Fart on Mr. Toad's Face as What Angus Lucas Till MacGyver Watched, He was Sleepless That Rendered Him, MacGyver Walked Out of the Ratty's House, Leaving Him Driving His Motorcar Back.

The Next Night, Angus Lucas Till MacGyver Rested in Toad Hall's Bedroom as Mr. Badger and Mr. Mole are Fully Rested as They Had No Clothes on Along with Him, He Purred as The Weasels Runs Through the Wild Woods.
The End.

Bonus -

When Moley Snuck Up The Weasels, He Ran, Pounced and Sat on Weasel #1 as He Released a Big Wet Fart, The Weasel #2 Looks Disgusted.

Weasel #2: "Goodbye!"

As The Weasel #2 Flew Up High to the Tree as Luke was Excused to Ash.
End for the Bonus Story.
© Copyright 2020 Angel Wade (anw2004 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211427-Mr-Toads-Gassy-Punishment