*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211531-Amanda-and-Rachels-Purse-Pursuit
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #2211531
A sequel to Amanda's abandoned house curiosity!
It had been nearly a week since Amanda Williams's abandoned house incident and she know on the hunt to find the person who had taken her purse.

The police had investigated the house but were unable to find any clues as the young woman decided to try find it herself.

With the help of her best friend Rachel,the two searched all over the town to see if they could spot anyone with the purse but despite trying they had absolutely no success.

One day,Amanda and Rachel were walking through the mall and noticed a woman carrying a similar looking purse as she went over and asked, "where did you get that purse?"

The woman who revealed her name was Lilly said that she had found in an old house as she then tried to walk away as Amanda asked to have a look at it.

Lilly refused as Amanda grabbed the purse as the women began a tug of war over it as Rachel ran over,causing her best friend to be distracted briefly as the thief kicked her in the leg and ran off.

The two women gave chase as Lilly tried to escape by climbing through a rather small vent but got stuck as Amanda joked, "looks like someone's got a bit too much junk in the trunk," as the two friends began laughing as Rachel called the police.

Lilly was arrested as the police found all the other bags and purses she had stolen at the abandoned house and was sentenced to three years in prison.

Rachel,meanwhile was happy to have her purse back and she and Rachel were both rewarded with 500 hundreds dollars each for the thief.
© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2211531-Amanda-and-Rachels-Purse-Pursuit