*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212024-Idea
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Other · Other · #2212024
Thoughts as they come.
This is all written in US English thank you for reading and reviews are welcomed. Please remember that this is a collection of ideas and story pieces taking place as I write.you might find scattered pieces that together look like they might make an interesting new story feel free to point them out.

------------- 1 ---------------

With each step the dark crept closer and closer as the sun slipped behind the mountains. The wind carried the warning of death from the near by fields.

-------------- 2 --------------

I sat there on the ground half leaning on my bags as I watch a heard of guzzle grazing off in the distance. Behind me I heard my companion snuffing out his dinner from under a nearby Bush. I turned to look in his direction just as a shrill whistle came out of the bush. Like a bolt of light that rabbit took off zigzagging back and forth trying to get to a thicker and more dense bush. Close on it's heels a came a flash of grey edged in dark blue. Right befor the next bush a whistling scream could be heard as a loud thunk of things hitting the ground next startled the guzzle. With that guzzle are off and running off down the plain as they startle birds wondering in the green grass into flight.
I reach into my bag and pull a bit of tattered cloth out. Most would have thought the torn and tattered piece just a rag and disposed of it.

Suddenly, my shoulder gets greated by a smooth scaly head that shoves me forward. I drop the cloth as I reach out to keep from being bowled over. Finding that she could not bowl me over this time I find a grey neck now leaning heavily on my shoulder. A slim grey head reaching out trying to get the cloth with its tong.

------------ 3 ---------

Olivia looked back over her should in complete discus. It was if to say quite back there. The three young ones did not at first notice till she thumped the ground with her tail. Sounds echoed back at us sending shivers crawling down my spine.

It was hard to see what was out there in the gloom. Though, one could hear the rustling of leaves as things shifted around us. Every now and then bright bright spots seemed to be looking at us. It was easy to hear where we where with the young ones scuffling long trailing after us.

I had wanted to set off while it was still light out but getting these young ones had taken so long not counting the fact we had had to slip each one out past the guards without being noticed. That in its self had taken most of the day. Navigating through the nesting caves 6 younglings without being spotted with several in the group to help guide them through was tough enough. But it was just the 2 of us doing our best to seek shelter and give these 6 a better life than what the cave elders had in store for them.

We did luck out with this group for they where a fairly quiet group when left in pairs. So, the only tricky part was getting them to relax and understand that 3 in group would be alright traveling with just one of us as a guide. But, that did not work as well as we wanted it to.
What I did not know to start out with was that these young ones had already formed bounds that would only get stronger with time. Next, even though these 6 had lived together they did not really get along as well as I had hoped. Though Olivia did not seam to even notice this side point. She acted as if what we where witnessing was normal every day thing.

We did luck out though as we were leading the first pair out of the caves that someone else was taking their young outside. Normally 6 extras would have been noticed but just as first of the younglings passed the cavern opening commotion started up at the far end of the caves near the elders. Not wanting young ones in the way we helped heard both groups of young ones outside into a small clearing just off to one side of the cave system mouth.

The 6 young ones with us unsure of everything wrapped themselves around Olivia making it easy to ensure the other younglings gathered around thier protector did not really notice us slip away considering most everyones attention was on the caverns.

Olivia had managed to get us down the slopes and tucked into the woods to where the great trees hid us from above. Thorns that scraped and tore at me as we travelled kept getting thicker and higher around us. Till we came to a small clearing. I did my best not moan and groan as I picked the thorns from my clothing and hair. Olivia checked each and every toe of the younglings making sure none had thorns as well.

That was where we stayed till night fell and the stars came out. Well I think came out. It was thick dark dark in the woods. I so badly wanted light to see by. But, safety first. The ground still sloped downward away from the cavern so that was the way we went. Youngest could not help but whine for food but we could not stop. The safety of these 6 and us ment we had to go on.

We had to make the river before day break. Though risky we knew if we could get the younglings to the other side while the light was coming back to the land we would have a chance. A chance at what I was not sure but still a chance.

Olivia suddenly got up and with out warning started off. Then as if an after thought circled around us nudging the young ones up on their feet. There came squeaks of protest and even a growl from the younglings. Then Olivia was at myside brushing her shoulder against me as if to give me a guide through the dark. The younglings figured out quickly that if they did not move with us they where going to be left behind.

It was not long before we left the safety of the thorns. No lights shown through the trees. Yet, Olivia seemed to know where she was going. It was not long before I was glad Olivia was guiding the way.

As we neared the forest edge the trees grew closer together fighting for what light they could reach their branch and leaves out to. Whimpering and grumbling about being hungry and tired slowly stared getting louder from the younglings.

Olivia shuttered and kept going, till she looked back over her shoulder and thumped her tail. The younglings flattened themselves to the ground, then scrambled up near me. Olivia huffed softly as if to agree with the younglings idea. For we had just stepped out into a large grassy area that on the far side flowed a river.

At any other time I would have just started through the grass. Yet, this time I kept watching the sky for fliers that might be watching. Olivia made straight for the shallows of the river doing her best to stay slow enough for the younglings to stay at her side but fast enough we prayed that if flyers came our way we would slip past them.

--------------------4-------------------

I woke to a dream. The heavenly sent of you filled my senses. The warmth of your body pressing against mine. Ever so encouraging, comforting and encouraging. Frigging a longing I could not ignore no matter what.
I knew what we want as you wrapped your arms around me. The longing got stronger and stronger i gave in drawing you to me settling you deep inside. So firm and strong i could not help nit seek your length feeling you pull then come sliding back my body tingled with anticipation. Found myself giving in seeking more and more as you grew harder and harder. Deeper you went the tighter I got passing and seeking to keep so near.

--------------------5-------------------

Why is it I see this virus as it is and not the fear ridden thing others want it to be. 2002 we had an out break of a flue that sent many to be bed ridden of days in their homes. It took away smell and taste, or caused massive amounts of mucus to build up in the system to collect in the lungs. It could last a few days to just a couple of weeks for the virus. the killer with the virus at that time was the bacteria that liked to hang with it.

I had this strain 2 times during that out break. Once when I brought it home and for me it acted like a cold that just took away how things taste. i took care of everyone in house while they kept clearing their lungs of crud. I cleared the first round and shortly there after so did those in the house. Then I came down with the second round that knocked me on my ass. I was the one left in bed and clearing my lungs of crud while the house was cleaning up from the flue. I know one persons in the house took a while to regain taste but managed to do so after washing their nose out for about 3 days in a row twice a day.
© Copyright 2020 Silverwindrose Dragon Minstrel (silverwindrose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2212024-Idea