*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2213601-Timothys-Tree-Trunk-Trouble
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Comedy · #2213601
A young man gets himself stuck in a tight spot while getting a flower for his wife.
Twenty-three year old Timothy Jackson was out driving when he noticed to stop and stretch his legs before noticing a tree trunk and went over to have a closer look.

The young man was 6'6,230 pounds,had short brown hair and brown eyes covered by glasses.
He wore a red t-shirt with a black leather jacket over the top of it which covered his thin stomach.
His curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a black jeans which his wife joked was even bigger then hers.

Timothy noticed a red rose,his wife Samantha's favourite flower in a rather small hole in the middle of the wall tree trunk and stuck his hands inside to try and grab it but it was just out of his reach.

He then decided to enter the tree trunk and put his worries about possibly getting stuck due to the hole's rather small size to the back of his mind.

The young man stuck his head inside the tree trunk and after a brief struggle,his entire top half was soon inside,leaving only his hips,backside and legs sticking out,giving anyone walking passed a great view of his lower half.

He then grabbed the flower and put in his jacket pocket before trying to back out of the tree trunk but was surprised to discover that he couldn't.
"This might not have been my smartest idea," said Timothy as he placed his hands against the tree trunk and pushed and pushed with all his might but still it refused to release it's grip on him.

The young man then tried to push and wiggle himself free again,even putting his left foot against the tree trunk for more leverage but still he just refused to budge and was hit the realisation that he was in fact stuck.

"Oh,it's no use," said Timothy as he then thought about calling for help but remembered that his phone was locked inside his car and after his calls for help alerted no one,realised that he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Despite another 15 minutes of pushing and wiggling,the young man hadn't moved a single inch as he suddenly felt something sniffing at his behind but was disappointed to hear a dog barking and said, "Oh,you're just a dog,you're no help," as it then grabbed onto the seat of his jeans and began pulling.

"Hey,stopping pulling at my jeans like that,you naught dog," said Timothy as he wiggled his rear end but still the dog refused to let go and continued to pull until a RIP sound was heard.

The young man's face turned beet red with embarrassment as he realised that the dog had pulled off the seat of his jeans,exposing his blue boxers covered bubble butt for all the world to see.

"This is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least,it can't get any worse," said Timothy as a bird began pecking at his backside as someone then drew a smiley face on his underwear before taking a picture then ran off.

"I just had to ask,didn't I," said the young man as he thought about how ridiculous his predicament was and began laughing.

Timothy was wondering if he might be stuck for the rest of his life before hearing a familiar voice say, "Timothy,is that you,what on earth are you doing in there," and realised that it belonged to his wife.

Surprised but embarrassed that Samantha had found him in such an awkward position,the young man explained the entire situation before his wife replied, "Aw,that's really sweet,don't worry,I'll soon you out," as she then grabbed onto his hips and pulled and pulled with her strength for several minutes without any success until she lost her grip and tumbled onto the grass.

"Oh,it's no use,you just aren't budging,I think we need more help," said the young blond as she then called her best friend Mia
and her husband Ben,Timothy's best friend Harry and his wife Alice as they all quickly arrived and burst into laughter when they saw Timothy's behind sticking out of the tree trunk.

A chain was then formed as Samantha pulled her husband's hips,Mia pulled her best friend's waist,Ben pulled his wife's legs,Harry pulled Ben's waist while Alice pulled her husband's belt.

"Heave," said Samantha as the tug of war with the tree trunk began.
"OW,that really hurts," said her husband, who still didn't move a single inch.
"Heave," said the young blond as everyone pulled and pulled even harder.
"OW,I think I'm going to be pulled in two," said Timothy as the tree trunk still refused to release it's grip on him.
"Come on everyone,put your backs into it,heave," said Samantha as everyone pulled,tugged and heaved with all their strength as the bird began pulling at the front of the young man's t-shirt while the dog pulled the hem of Alice's skirt as the epic struggle continued until finally,a POP sound was heard.

Timothy was pulled from the tree trunk at last,sending the six adults tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as the dog looked on.

"Thank goodness for that," said the young man as he hugged and kissed his wife before giving her the flower and hugged everyone including the dog,who licked his wife before thanking everyone for helping him out.

He then remembered that his underwear was showing and quickly used his black leather jacket to cover up the hole in his jeans as everyone began laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation as they went to have something to eat.
© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2213601-Timothys-Tree-Trunk-Trouble