*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2215608-Humiliated-in-public
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · Young Adult · #2215608
The worst day of my life
Hellio my names katie and this is story off an embarrassing moment that happened to me recently.I was out shopping with my two younger sisters Katie who is 15 and nicole who is 10.As were shopping nicole wanted to buy some new knickers so as normal she picked the ones she wanted out they were a pack of 6 white with pink ponys on them.so we went to the cashier and paid as we are walking through the shopping centre I tell them i need to use the bathroom as iam heading to the girls room Katie and nicole say they need to use it at well.As we walk in to the bathroom both Katie and nicole push me into the baby changing room and rush in and lock the door behind them. The next thing I know my long t shirt is pulled over my head and my leggings pulled off. I scream at them saying what are they doing.katie laughs saying well you do look the youngest so we decided to dress you like one the next thing I no Katie is removing my knickers witch where just plain white.as she is doing this iam crying begging her to stop but she carrys on the next thing I know nicole pulls out the underwear we just bought and pulls a pair free they both then proced to pull them up my legs as beg them to stop sobbing but they just laugh they then put one off nicole traing bras on me the most humiliating thing is that it was a little big on me.one thing you should no is that for my age iam very under developed in the chest department they both just laugh at me takeing pictures as I try to cover my self crying my eyes out nicole then unlocks the door and opens it as Katie pushes me out side in just my little girl underwear.people are staring at me laughing saying owe the little girl for got her clothes all I can do is stand there sobbing I then feel the knickers getting wet I scream in horror as I realize that iam wetting my selif in public.
© Copyright 2020 Helliokittyknickers (littletitsrule at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2215608-Humiliated-in-public