*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2215769-Life-Is-Too-Short
Rated: E · Prose · Personal · #2215769
A blurb of inspiration idk man

I am determined to reinvent myself. This isn't going to be easy, but I miss parts of the old me and want to shed the bad thinking patterns which have plagued me for the past five months, poisoning my heart and interfering with my success. Life is all about accepting change, and I'm going to do just that. As I spend the next two weeks at home, I'll be cleaning out my house, getting rid of my old, unnecessary junk. Life is too short to be tied down by material things. I'll be writing, because my mind is full of brilliant, beautiful ideas, and life is too short to let them stay in one place. I'll be catching up on the piles and piles of schoolwork I've neglected, because life is too short to be stressed about assignments. I'm going to practice kindness and strengthen my crumbling relationship with my parents because life is too short to forget to thank those who have done nothing but make sacrifices for you. I'm going to open my heart and be honest with the boy who loves me, because I've recently noticed I'm falling in love with him, too. Life is too short to hold back with love. I'm going to love myself, too, because life is too short to spend it hating the one person I can't avoid. I am determined to reinvent myself, because life too short to spend any extended period of time feeling stuck.
© Copyright 2020 Estrella Mae (marianneoc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2215769-Life-Is-Too-Short