*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2216404-Los-Angeles-City-of-Dreams
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Adult · #2216404
Abs says a little too much...
Chapter Three:


          I felt my stomach drop to the ground. Colby Brock really recognized me, he was serious when he asked me if he would see me again. I thought it was...just so he wouldn't feel bad about what happened. To make me feel better about myself for looking so stupid in front of him, I was wrong.
"I see him making eye contact with you Chloe," Abs started shaking my shoulder.
"I literally thought it was just to make himself look good." I smiled, no, I grinned. I couldn't get the smile off my face. Even though he would break the eye contact every so often, his ocean blue eyes always found their way back to mine. I felt myself melting. He was so perfect, his smile, the way he would float around the stage. The way his voice would sound like angels as it left his vocal cords. Everything about this man is perfect and I had his attention.
"You need to say something to him when we get into the meet and greet Chloe!"
"But what will I say..." I felt nervous again. In this moment I was six again, trying to find the courage within myself to talk to this 'popular' kid that I've gawked over, except it had been for years now.
"Tell. Him. How. You. Feel!"
I looked at her. I stared for a minute, thinking if it could really be worth the shot, then suddenly Sam spoke up, asking for volunteers in the crowd. I broke my gaze with Abs, and looked up at the stage again.
"Any takers?" Sam scanned the audience. Colby gave Sam this gesture from behind a curtain.
"You! Right in the front, with the black corset." Colby pointed directly at me. I froze.
"Go, go Chloe!" Abs whispered and pushed me towards the steps to go onstage.
          I made my way on stage and looked out at the crowd of hundreds of people, smiling awkwardly as I stood next to Sam.
"Were going to play a game, this game will prove how long, and how caught up with the Sam and Colby channel you are at this moment, are you ready..."
"Chloe," I said, looking at Sam.
"Chloe."
The boys proceeded to ask questions, such as what their recent series was about, who it focused on, and what their end results were.They also began to ask more personal questions like who Sam was dating and if Colby had ever really had a girlfriend. I became bold. A little too bold.
"Colby has never had a public girlfriend, but he could..." I looked at him, my face serious, until I realized where I was. He blushed. I could hear Abs cheering me on, in the background as many fans gasped by my reply.
          The show ended shortly after, many people left as the meet and greet was about to start. Abs reached for her phone as the security guards were scanning passes. It was in this moment that I remembered I left my phone in the hotel room with the clothes I changed out of.
"Damnit..." I shook my head, "They're not going to let me stay Abs, I forgot my phone."
She choked, "But, you have to be here, this is your big moment..."
"I know, and with what I said on stage... I feel so stupid."
The line started to shorten, and soon enough it was our turn. The security guard scanned Abs' phone, and then turned to me.
"Uh, not me.. Sorry I forgot my pass in the hotel room."
He shook his head, "No pass, no entry."
I knew. I started to walk away as Abs entered the venue once again as I heard someone interrupt, "No, she's good man, just let her in. I promise shes not going to kill us."
It was Colby...
© Copyright 2020 breneexxcolbs (brittvnyxo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2216404-Los-Angeles-City-of-Dreams