*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2216466-Fawfuls-Revenge-Starlow
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Draxus
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Entertainment · #2216466
Fawful is back and he wants revenge on the one he blames for his defeat-Starlow
Fawful crawls out of Peach's Castle's moat, panting and heaving but still alive. "If Fawful hadn't wished for a new body before that attempt, the curtains would be having Fawful." He heaves himself into the bank and glares up at the battle between Bowser and the Mario Bros taking place above. In his madness however, Fawful fixates on the small yellow star aiding them and realises that she had coordinated the attacks on him and the Dark Star. "Mark my words finkrats, the day comes soon when Fawful rises again!" Fawful then scrambles away in frustration as Bowser falls.

Three years later...
Starlow glides through Mushrise Park, searching for any potential threats or Antasma's return. Suddenly, she is sucked into a strange bag where her magic is useless. She becomes nervous when she hears an all too familiar laugh. "Fawful finally has you! Soon, I will be eating the victory sandwich with you as the mustard!" Before she can question his survival, she begins breathing in a strange gas and groans as her body starts to change.
1. Goomba.
© Copyright 2020 Draxus (mindlessdog at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2216466-Fawfuls-Revenge-Starlow