*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2216708-Mother-love
Rated: E · Fiction · Family · #2216708
Mothers love on daughter
It was raining outside... She heard the sound of thunder then she ran out to reach her mother.. The girl has a big brown eyes which captured everyone's attention. She hugged her and said mom I'm very afraid to go out so please you'd be with me mom !!


After few moments ......she begins to talk with her mom... I just want to ask one question to you that is why you are not asking about my academic improvements? Whether I get good or bad marks you never ask about that why mom??My friends parents are eagerly waiting to see their daughters grade in school but you still not asking about even if am studying in twelfth standard . Why mom??? Some friends said me your mother is not having care on you that's only they didn't ask about your study grade. That time I was getting worry. Say Mom what's the reason? Why don't you ask me???? Tell me??

Lovely mother burst a little smile and say answer for her angel's question. My dear lovely girl! You're my everything, I know about my daughter whether I tell her to study well or not, she'll do her best. Because I had a great hope on my little angel. And every child have their own capability to do something. We shouldn't force any child to do that. If we force them, they'll lose their interests on that what they need and want to be... So true care is not about checking everything that they do. It's all about seeing their happiness by give them freedom to do whatever they need.. You should hold their hands forever even they'd not if you're in love with them. That's real love. So little angel listen to my words" I hold my angel's hand by giving freedom to her" I never leave her till my last breath.

After hearing those words... "My dear lovely mom ' I'm sorry for everything that I misunderstood your true love. Really I love you mom. I'm really lucky to have you as my mother. Love You!!!!!
© Copyright 2020 Dhinesh (logidhinesh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2216708-Mother-love