*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2216817-You-are-almost-the-God
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #2216817
Short story
You are almost the God




I don’t remember the beginning. I was in a good place but they took me from there.
I was trying to feel my self, what am I or where am I? But they hit me. Why they hit me? I did not do anything wrong, I just came, I was crying inside and outside. I did not try to survive because I’ve never seen such thing as a danger.
I was clean, I was white and I was born.

That was my welcome to this world.
I came from harmony and peace to this beautiful chaos, life…
Life is nothing and everything to us. Very often we avoid thinking about life. We prefer to live simple and not to think about it even when it knocks our doors. Stop, am I crazy? For a few second you cannot realize where are you or who are you. Is it a real dream?
We know nothing about us.
We know what we know but we don’t know what we don’t know.
Do I have to afraid? Do I have to die every day to live? Do I have to know every single thing in this complicated life?
Have you ever think about how difficult we’ve made life for ourselves?
Have you ever imagine how it looks like from far a way, from outside?
Well, it looks like this.
One single word - Information. We are doing every thing for information and there is nothing out there but information. We live, we work, we love and we die for information.
We are collecting information all our life, but what for? What we are going to do with it when we are done? Give it up to some one as a report? But whom?

Lets just a think about some absolute power, about something ideal and perfect, about something that includes everything but same time nothing.
Let us use all our imagination and try to create one big picture of nothing and everything.
You can call it God, you can call it anything or you can call it something that we can’t understand, but for now let’s call it Zero.
Inside this Zero, which is all there is, exists a small zero, and the big Zero teaches a small Zero about everything and today’s “lesson” will be about our world and life.
Let’s translate with our words as much as possible.


Lesson about us:

Somewhere out there we have a small, fresh planet and it’s full with all kinds of biochemical reactions. During these biochemical reactions many forms of microorganism will appear and disappear and they will follow each other until this biochemical reaction is over. There are a many forms of life all over that planet and there are still part of the global biochemical reaction. Some of them live in the liquid, some of them live in the gas and they will not survive outside of their environment. Some of them can survive almost anywhere on the planet and they call themselves a Human. We’ll learn about humans today. They eat and drink like the rest of the organisms on the planet. They think they are not like others, they think they are the only ones in the universe and they think they are smart.
Basically this planet is alive and its studying, exploring and same time destroying itself.
How? by its own creatures – Humans.

Let’s send small Zero to the Earth to experience and to see what’s in there and how it feels to be a Human.
There is no such thing as time for Zeros and therefore the first thing is to create an Earthly Time for Small zero and some human body to wear. The Big Zero will be around small zero all the time so there is nothing to worry.
It will be He, 30 years old, strong and naive, with no experience at all; no friends, no money and no power of knowledge about Earths life.
Just a communications skills with Big Zero and that’s it. Good Luck small Zero.
Where we should send him? To L.A.? ok, L.A. it is.
Big Zero slowly brings him down from the skies to Los Angeles and the small one says
- I see them, I see them, there are going somewhere, and it’s a long, long line.
- No, those are cars on the freeways. The humans are inside and there are much smaller and weaker to transport them selves with such speeds. You’ll see them soon.
After few seconds our hero has found himself on the parking lot in Los Angeles.
He was looking and looking around and he was happy for his body and for the new feelings he was experiencing. He was thrilled because he can walk, see, hear, smell and make noise.
Minutes later he saw people walking around and he did the same thing.
After walking for a few minutes and testing his new body he saw people entering the supermarket so he entered too. It was a chaos inside, they were talking to with each other, taking some stuff, then they were getting in line and then they were exchanging small things with each other and then leaving the place with many things.
It’s a free world and I like it here. I can do whatever I like and I am free!
After few minutes he had the very first need of his earthly body – he was thirsty.
He wanted to drink something and he saw how people take bottles of waters and go to the cashier. He took one and went to the cashier as well. The line was moving and he was approaching to the friendly lady who was greeting people with quarter second smiles. He was staring at her with the huge desire to understand what was going on there, or what kind of procedure is waiting for him. Finally he reached her. She looked at him and said:
- Hi. How are you? Just Water?
- Yes
- Did you find everything you’re looking for?
- Yes
She took the bottle from his hand and scanned it.
- 85 cents please
- 85 cents please – he replied slowly.
After few seconds she looked at him and says
- Your total is 85 cents
- I am sorry what do I have to do?
- Look, do you have any money?
- Money? I don’t know.
- Do you have any cash or credit card?
- Please tell me from where I have to get this money and I’ll bring it for you.
She put the bottle away and said:
- Next person in line please

Freeeezzze everything big zero, I am thirsty.

And time has stopped for everything and everybody. These microseconds are long enough for communications with big Zero. Cashier was looking at next person in line with a smile on her face like a statue and everybody was like statue and there were no movement at all.

- Tell me big Zero about this money stuff…
- You have to have money to buy everything you need. The guy before you, had a plastic card. Did you see?
- Yes! How can I get one and from where? I was just a trying to feel good by drinking this water. Nothing more. I need this water.
- I know boy, but wait and see, feel it. You are a human. You’ll be hungry soon.
- Just let me know from where they getting this money?
- They work. They sell or trade their skills to each other. It’s not just water. You have to pay for everything. The reader knows what I am talking about. He or she even paid to read our conversation. But anyway like I’ve said you have to pay for everything. For water, for food, for house, for car to transport yourself to work and for everything else. Basically you have to pay for life and if you want to see the sunlight or want to experience the life, you have to give half of your time and energy to other people. You have to work, even more; you have to die everyday working to be able to live. If you don’t die, you don’t live.
- Tell me what they do?
- Almost each one of them has a profession. Those are earth professions. I mean they don’t need other stuff. They making things they need in life. They go to school, they spend money, they learn a profession, and they work and make money.
- What can I do here to make money?
- You can sell your physical energy to others and make some money for food. But doing the same thing over and over again will make you extremely tired and eventually you’ll become aggressive like them.
- What should I do?
- Try different feelings and learn. You are 30 years old and you are in perfect shape. That’s a good age for them to start everything. You are healthy, you don’t need a doctor, you don’t have a family, you don’t need much money, your only problem is you, you have to take care of yourself and that’s it.
- Tell me about my needs.
- There are unlimited needs for human kind. There is no end for needs. But the basic needs that you’ll face soon are 3. Somewhere to live, something to eat and something to wear. By the way you are in good part of the planet where they say life is easy.
- Tell me how much energy and time I’ve to spend to have those 3?
- Well, well, we need more time for this. Do you want me to release the time for them or no?
- No, let them wait for while and if you release the time I’ll be thirsty again.
- Ok, let’s say you’ve some money. Average person in that part of the planet will save 350 dollars per month or 4000 dollars per year. They might earn 3000 or 4000 per month but like I’ve said they pay for their needs. Basically we’ll do like this: 4000 dollars equals to one-year of hard work. Let’s say I’ll give you 4 years of hard work to rent an apartment for one year. Than I’ll give you 4 more years of work to buy a car. Than I’ll give you two more years of work for your food and clothes. And now you have enough money to survive one year and find a job. Are you ready to go?
- Not yet big zero. Ten years of hard work for one year of free life?
- It’s like that for them. They don’t have the time to enjoy what they have and that’s the way it is. They spend about 15-16 years at schools to learn the basic stuff they’ll need to survive in the system they’ve created. They’ve created a social and economical system for themselves, which is very complicated. They don’t like simple things. They need advanced and complicated system to control each other. They are interesting creature’s boy! Do you see the motionless people around you in the supermarket, don’t you?
- Yes, I see them all right
- Each one of them is a one whole world. Each and every one of them is an individual with relatively different thinking. Each one of them is a God and same time nothing. They love each other and they hate each other. You know why they like or dislike each other? Because they see themselves in each other. They are good and bad. They are smart and “very smart”. They are humans. They can’t live without problems and conflicts. It’s a part of their nature. They are the perfect examples of how hard can life be and how aggressive creatures are willing to be in order to succeed in their lives.
- What should I do? I am already in shock by what you’ve told me until now.
- It’s up to you. I just a want you to have some information about them
- I don’t know. This is very interesting and exciting but it’s scary also. I can smell the danger already; it’s in the air around me. The hunger, sickness and problems will follow my body and I’ll become weak and powerless.
- Do not dramatize everything, humans are adaptive and they’re designed to survive almost anything on earth. Let me explain why. There is only one reason for this – information. From the first day they’re collecting information until the last day of their lives. Information can make them happy or sad, powerful or miserable, aggressive or friendly. They spend time, energy and money to hear the information they waiting for. For information they’ll do everything. As you know they’ve five senses – sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch. With those sensors they collecting information and saving it in their brains. This information is - what they call life.

The small Zero was frustrated and he decided to quit.
- Take me back please.
- OK I’ll let you in but remember one small thing. 3 quarters of that planet consist of water and you couldn’t get one bottle of it.
© Copyright 2020 Chained (sschained at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2216817-You-are-almost-the-God