*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2219390-Wedgie-high-stuff
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2219390
The wedgie high stuff that I wrote that got deleted
On our way to her house Kylie and I began to chat about what the two of us have done after she moved.
"Yeah after we moved I went to private school that place was Soooooo boring!" She said in a exaggerated tone. "Plus I missed you like crazy! I was worried about my little buddy when I left since the only thing standing between a bully and your underwear was me." Kylie continued.

"Eh most people left me alone after you left sure I got an occasional wedgie here and there but so did a lot of people." I replied. Soon we arrived at her house Kylie let me down and I was glad to be on solid ground again. "Mom and Dad are still at work right now they should be back at 7." Kylie said as she lead me to her room.

It was a bit messy with old soda cans and dirty laundry on the floor but other then that it was quite cozy.

"So how was that wedgie treating ya? Your butt ain't sore right? Kylie asked."Nah it's okay it hurts a bit but it's not too bad." I replied. "Here get me back!" Kylie turned around and unbuttoned her jeans showing me her blue boy shorts.

"Uh Kylie that's not necessary." I blushed
"Come on dude it's only fair that you get me back!" Kylie insisted.
"Well alright if you say so." I said as I grabbed her boy shorts and tugged up.
"Soo you going to do it or what?" Kylie asked
"I did it." I replied.

"Come on Anon! You gotta put your back into it!" Kylie spun around turned me around and grabbed me by my briefs and yanked up causing me to be lifted up off the air. "Like this see?" Kylie said as she dropped me on the ground and let my wasteband snap back.
"Now try again! But put all your muscle into It i wanna see what you can do!" Kylie said with a very large amount of enthusiasm.

As she spun around again. I laughed and took her underwear in both hands closed my eyes and took a deep breath and yanked with all my might! Kylie was on her tip toes "OWOWOOWOWOWOWOWO!!!" Kylie shouted in suprise.

"I'm sorry!" I sheepishly said. "Dont be man that was awsome! You have the potential to be a wedgie machine!" Kylie said as she turned around. We both began to laugh out loud. "You really think so?" I asked "Yup! In fact tommorow I can teach you Wedgie Fu!" Kylie said while doing a Karate Chop for added emphasis. "Wedgie Fu? Is that even a thing?" I asked "Nah I made it up! But still dude with me training you no one will ever think about picking on you again!" Kylie said.
I began to laugh again. "That sounds good!" I said trough my laughter. "Hey Anon?" Kylie asked. "I missed you man." Kylie said as she crouched down to hug me. "I missed you too Kylie." I reply and hug her back.
In the very early morning a little bit before sunrise Kylie and I were outside in the back yard.

"So young one are you ready to learn the Way of the Wedgie?" Kylie asked. Barely holding back her smile. I can barely hold in my laughter I say "Yes Sensei I wish to learn Wedgie Fu."

"Well good now first strip down to your underwear." Kylie said bluntly 'Wha! Kylie are you serious?!" I ask dumbstruck. "Yeah I am don't worry I'll be in my undies as well." Kylie said with a smile. "Allright then." I say as I began to strip. Soon I'm down to nothing but my new pair of briefs that Kylie gave me after she stretched out mine.

Kylie stripped down as well to her black panties and blue bra she never really cared that much about matching underwear. "Now then before you can deliver a wedgie you have to experience it in order to get a feel for it." Kylie said with a serious tone. "Kylie this is ridiculous why should I let you give me a wedgie while you stand there laughing at me?" I ask.

"Oh no no no. You see I'm not going to give you a wedgie you're going to give yourself a wedgie and don't worry I'll be giving myself one as well." Kylie continued.
"now then the first wedgie well get a feel for first is the normal wedgie. The Normal wedgie is the basic kind of wedgie a simple but sharp tug will give the opponent a quick jolt of pain and then a burning sensation."

"Now follow my lead you grab the wasteband." Kylie said as she proceeded to grab her panties "And Pull!" She said as she yanked her underwear up giving herself a pretty mean wedgie. "Oooohhh man that stings!" Kylie said as she began to pick at her scrunched up panties that were up her butt. "Now you do it!" Kylie said with a grin on her face. I began to blush I really didn't want to do this but Kylie is willing to suffer along side me and it didnt seem fair to Kylie to chicken out. I let out a sigh as i grabbed my wasteband and Yanked! "Eeeep!" I squealed out in pain as my briefs shot up my butt "Owwwwww!" I groaned. "Hurt doesn't it? But there's way more brutal wedgies than the basic wedgie! The basic wedgie comes in handy when you're short on time." Kylie said.
"Now onto the next wedgie. Since our underwear is pretty stretched out we'll move onto the atomic wedgie! The atomic wedgie is not only painful and humiliating but pretty hard to get off plus if your opponent's underwear is incredibly stretchy you maybe able to get it all the way over their nose making them smell their own butt sweat!" Kylie began to giggle but stopped herself "Now watch me." Kylie said as she grabbed a hold of her panties again and began to tug. " in order. ah! To.. geeeet! Y..your opponents Underargh!! Underwear completely over their head.. gah! You need to Streeeeetch!!! It!
Niceleeeee! Like soooooohhhh!" Kylie said in pain as she began to stretch her panties out before putting them over her head with a SNAP!

"Nooooowwww! You trieeeee!" Kylie squirmed in her wedgie. I began to shake out of fear... I wanted to quit but I still couldn't bring myself to let Kylie down. I dug in my heels grabbed a hold of my underwear and began to tug!

And now I instantly regret my decision! My butt feels like it's on fire! Even worse my... my jewels were feeling like they were being cut in half! But I can't chicken out! I gotta go through with it! I began to stretch my undies while trying my best to avoid screaming out in pain. Before I locked my waistband under my nose all the smell was disgusting. "Okay Anon! Now follow my voice okay!" Kylie said barley holding back her scream. "Okay!" I said as I followed where I heard her call out to me my out hands out in front of me to avoid running into something. Until I felt something... something very soft. "DUDE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Kylie shouted at the top of her lungs. I then realized what I was touching I began to blush "Omi Gosh I'm So Sorry!" I shouted in a fast tone. "Just grab onto my panties and pull it off me!" Kylie said in an embarrased tone.

I grabbed for what I think was her waistband and pulled it back. I was then greeted with the sight of the bright blue sky as my briefs were pulled off my head. Kylie walked in front of me with a bright red blush that would make a ripe tomato jealous. "I'm sorry for grabbing your..." "it's okay dude! Your hands were quite soft and...." Uh! Never mind! Anyways! The atomic wedgie is good for maximum pain and embarrassment! Plus it will blind your opponent if you can get it over their eyes!" Kylie said quickly changing the subject. "Now there are many more wedgies but well end today's lesson on what's probably the most painful wedgie of all wedgies the hanging wedgie! The hanging wedgie is a brutal and humiliating wedgie that can last from a couple of seconds to maybe even hours!" Depending on the type of underwear you're wearing." Now then!" Kylie said before walking over to the side of the house to grab a step ladder and setting it up near the large tree in the yard." "Now you first have to find a stable object to hang your opponent by! A Coat rack is a good way to hang someone from their underwear! However a locker can work if you close it on their undies leaving them to hang. However in an outdoor scenario a tree branch is also a good way to hang your victim just make sure its stable less the branch breaks and let your would be victim escape!" Kylie explained to me as she hung her panties on the branch and kicked away the ladder to causing her to get a massive bouncing wedgie." Now come and join me dude!" Without hesitation I walked forward and grabbed the step ladder and put it back up I climbed up it next to a branch near Kylie. I hung my briefs on the tree branch and kicked the step ladder down causing me to experience a massive bouncing wedgie like Kylie did. By then It didn't matter i was already in pain and soon my butt became numb. "So Anon? Did you think that you learned anything today?" Kylie asked. "Yeah I did." I said in a confident tone. "And what was that?" Kylie asked. Grabbed hold of her and kissed her. Kylie began to squeal in suprise. "Even after all this time we've been separated I still love you!" I said in a laugh. "Me too dude me too." Kylie said in a relaxed tone as we hugged each other and watched the sunrise in our oddly painful yet comfortable hanging wedgie.Sandra pulled me up completely off the ground curtsey of my briefs causing me to shriek in pain it didn't help that she began to bounce me up and down. Causing both Evelyn, Francine and Valery to laugh out loud.

Sandra began to bounce me faster until a loud Riiiiiip! Was heard causing me to fall to the ground.

"Congratulations Anon! You're now the teams new errand boy!" Valery said in an excited tone of voice "After the weekend be sure to head to the gym everyday after 1st period." She continued "But anyways enjoy the Weekend!" She said before leaving with Evelyn and Francine. "You okay [Anon?]" Sarah asked. "Yeah but how come now you feel guilty for me?" I ask "At first I found it funny but once I grabbed a hold of your underwear I realized how humiliated you were. and now I just feel like a giant butt!" Sarah pouted

"Same here after what Sarah said I realized how much of an ass I was being." Sandra said. "Can you please forgive us we'll make it up to you we promise!" Sarah said her apology seemed quite genuine.

"Alright I forgive you two." I said. "Really!? Oh thank you dont worry after school me and Sarah will make it up to you big time!" Sandra said in an excited tone.


Eventually after School ended Sarah and Sandra stopped me at the schools entrance. "Hey [Anon]!" Sarah said to me. "Oh hey Sarah what's up?" I ask. "Remember the promise we made to you?" Sandra said. "We came up with a way to make it up to you." She continued. "Well that's good but I gotta go I'm going to miss the bus." I said while trying to leave. "Oh don't worry about that I got my driver's license a week ago I can drive you to your house after we show you what we came up with to repay you." Sandra said while stopping me.

"Um okay then what is it?" I asked
"Um Follow us." Sarah said while blushing eventually the three of us were behind the school away from anyone else who can hear us.

"So what is it you wanted to show me?" I ask confused why they lead me to a private place.

"Well since we wedgied you and you'll have to be the teams Errand boy until you graduate." Sarah said before she and Sandra turned around and dropped their pants revealing me thier Pink and Black panties respectively causing me to blush. "We figured you could wedgie us whenever you like until the two of us graduate." Sandra said with a very embarrassed tone. "It took me a long time to convince Sandra to go along with it but I told her it's only fair since you're stuck being the teams slave for the rest of high school." Sarah said.

"Girls you know this isn't necessary right?" I said it's nice that they're willing to humiliate themselves for me but I'm not really the type of guy to pick on someone."Actually it really is it's the least we can do for you after I tore your in half." Sandra said in a sincere tone of voice. "Um okay if you insist." I say unsure as I grabbed Sarah's panties by the wasteband causing her to shiver in anticipation. "Don't go easy on me I can handle it." Sarah said in an embarrased tone. I sighed out of embarrassment before giving a sharp Tug up causing her to let out an "EEP!"

"S..Sorry!" I apologize instinctively. "Dont be I deserve this." Sarah huffed. "Don't stop yet I want my panties as far up my butt as possible I want to be as sore as you were!" Sarah said in a demanding tone. I nodded before Pulling up with all my might causing Sarah to get on her tippy toes.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh!!! That doesn't feel right!" Sarah blushed as I stretched out her panties. "Alright make mine an atomic then its Sandra's turn." Sarah said in an pained tone. I pull Sarah's panties over her head and onto her nose with a Snap! "Allright my turn!" Sandra said as she crouched down to the ground so that I could reach her.

I grabbed a hold of her panties and yanked up causing her to yelp out in pain I got a very malicious thought in my head as pulled up her shirt.

"What are you? do....iiiiiiiiinnnnngggg!!! Sandra asked before yelping out in pain as I hooked her panties to her bra before I climbed up on her back and began to play her butt like the bongos just like Francine did to me. "Well... it's not as bad as visiting Mr Owen's." Sandra said in a pained tone of voice.

"By the way whose Mr Owen's?" I asked. "Hes the guy who founded this place hes been dead for 80 years but there's a statue of him in the outside lunch room area." Sarah said still in her atomic which I found pretty funny how she was talking normally with her panties over her nose.

"If a Cheerleader Misbehaves or Leaves the Team they hang you on his hands by your panties and only your panties." Sandra finished Sarah's statement. "Trust me it's even worse than it sounds I've experienced it and I don't want to ever think about it again." Sandra said. "Jeez that's very rough!" I say.

"Anyways are you done because mom is going to be mad at me if I come home late." Sandra said. "Almost!" I say before giving her one last hard SLAP! Causing her but to jiggle much to my amusement." Alright lets go!" I said as I hopped of Sandra's back before i took off Sarah's atomic. Before the two of them pulled their pants back up and walked to Sandra's car she dropped me off as my house as I waved goodbye to them before heading back inside. "Well that was an interesting first day" I said to myself before heading to my room and laying down on my bed. "Eh who knows maybe being the teams errand boy wont be so bad." I say before dozing off.
© Copyright 2020 Just a guy (angelslayer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2219390-Wedgie-high-stuff