*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2220007-My-furry-lover
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · LGBTQ+ · #2220007
I love my Rottweiler and she loves it when I'm worshiping her like she deserves.
I hated going to work I was always on my feet and they ached, how I longed to be under Mistress's paws perhaps she had gone to the gym, her scent would be so good then; even better if she worked out at home. She might still have sweat weighing down her fur oh how I loved the taste of her sweat and the way it felt between her pads as she forced me to worship her paws was absolutely divine.



I stepped into my home and sweat started to form under my niqab and abaya forcing the fabric to stick to my curves and forehead, my breath got caught in my throat as a heady aroma reached my nose, she turned up the heat and really worked up a sweat. "There's my little genie I was starting to think you weren't going to come home and leave my silky fur drenched; are you ready for your leash?" I dropped to my knees, lifting my face veil just enough for my sports bra and yoga pants clad Mistress to hook the leash to my collar, she led me to the couch on hands and knees and agressively pulled up on the leash forcing me to sit straight and be closer to her wonderful paws the strong musk filling my nose, one of her paws lifted my veil and I knew what to do I leaned in and kissed her pad before sticking my tongue out and licking from the base to her toes giving the tip of her toe a kiss, I was drooling at this point, her wonderful paw and delicious sweat on my lips and tonuge caused my pussy to drip with arousal, but I couldn't cum not without Mistress's permission. Soon her other paw joined the first one I continued to drool on her paws the room getting hotter with my drool pooling on the breasts of my abaya and at my knees, my leash was slowly pulled as I was led up, kissing her leg the entire way feeling and tasting bit's sweat through her pink yoga pants. She led me higher and higher up I caught a wiff of her arousal before my lips made contact with her toned abs, she did turn up the heat even more, as my niqab soaked with both of our sweat.



She led me higher up her body encouraging me to drool on her like the good little slut genie I was when I reached her breasts I was told to lick up every drop of sweat from her overworked tits, I dug into her breasts with a great enthusiasm moaning as each droplet made contact with my tongue I left the valley between her tits shinning with my drool and with a small pool. She brought me up to her lips and kissed me deeply while leaning my head back, "Open up my little genie I have a present for you, and make sure you swallow," she whispered into my ear, I moaned as my mouth opened, my drool sitting at the back of my throat, my Mistress opened hers and let her drool fall into mine I started to swallow but couldn't keep up with my own production and hers, my mouth overflowed drool flowing down my cheeks. Soon she pushed me down to her crotch and ripped open her pants her snatch filled my nose with a thick scent, "Dig in little genie," I was quick to do so, savoring the sweet flavor as my tongue worked in quick licks and circles, I felt a sudden shock as one of her paws had made it's way up abaya and to my soaked panties, her sweet husky words made their way to my ears, "If you are quick about making me cum little genie, I'll let you clean my paws of your honey," her words made me dig in with more vigor as her other paw made it's way up to the panty line and pulled them down to my knees. Both of her paws were quick to play with my lower lips, spreading them, slowly and shallowly penetrating before quickly pulling out, and of course rubbing my clit pushing me closer and closer to my orgasm.



With immense aching of my tongue I was quickly awarded with a flood of her sweet juices flooding my mouth. As her scream filled the air I reached orgasm releasing a creamy squirt onto her paws, I laid back satisfied with my work even if my mistress decided to not let me clean her delicious paws I would still be more than satisfied. Her paws quickly made their way to my face as she softly spoke to me, "For that wonderful orgasm I believe my little genie has earned an extra reward," I was confused until I felt her remove my shoes and run her rough tongue against my sweaty socked sole, I grabbed a paw and started to slowly lick my cream of it, I wanted to savor this moment, I was in heaven quickly becoming wet again, but I would wait for my mistress to play with me again.
© Copyright 2020 StickyToes (footgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2220007-My-furry-lover