*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2221187-Do-It-For-Charity
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Sci-fi · #2221187
A Friend of Mine Wrote a Story. For charity.
         "Do it, for charity," John said to the timid girl at his side, looking from her to the dark room in front of them, well not entirely dark it simply looked that way. The room was made of a shiny black material with strips of white crisscrossing the entirety of the room lighting it up. The way the material and light interacted it still made the room seem dark even though someone stepping inside would find themselves fully illuminated.
         "For charity?" the girl, Aisling, asked, tilting her head slightly, looking into the room. It was set up for virtual reality, but a new kind. A wealthy, eccentric computer programmer had apparently devised a brand new kind of virtual reality which he claimed was millions of times more advanced than anything currently made! For some reason, he'd given the technology to the International Red Cross, and they decided to look for volunteers to test out the equipment.
         John, a very long time supporter of the Red Cross who devoted his entire life to the Red Cross, found himself the very lucky recipient of this honour! And he was given a plus one. Who to bring into this event? He had decided on a nearby acquaintance he'd met online. Aisling lived closer to him than most people online and she seemed a bit iffy about diving into the world of charity like he had, so he decided if anything was going to get the lazy girl into doing good and noble work? It would be experimenting with virtual reality.
         "For charity," John nodded encouragingly, gently pushing Aisling towards the room. She couldn't resist for long, walking towards the empty room. Both she and John were wearing tight, somewhat rubbery feeling outfits lined along the seams with bright white fabric, making both of them look like they matched the room. The two walked into the room, one eager to volunteer and the other somewhat hesitant but excited for the assignment as the door closed behind them, sealing them in for their test.
         They both looked around. Nothing was happening. Supposedly the suit was supposed to somehow simply activate and simulate everything around them, letting them move and adventure and have fun, truly experience an alternate world, without any other accessories. Neither of them expected it to work as well as they were led to believe it would, but both were hoping that they were wrong.
         "So, is this it?" Aisling asked, prodding the suit a bit. "It feels weird!"
         "A little, just wait a bit longer, I'm sure the suits will activate soon," John said reassuringly. The suits tightened, the lines around them glowing a bit, "Ah, see? It's starting!" he said cheerfully, wondering what kind of intense virtual reality scenario they were about to experience. It relaxed soon, and the lights on their suits flickered out.
         "Well, that was a letdown," Aisling sighed, hanging her head, "Looks like it doesn't work, saw this coming," she folded her arms, turning towards the door, but it remained locked. She walked over to it and knocked on it, "Hello? It isn't working?" she called out, but nothing happened. The door was made of metal, with no handle on the inside. They would only be allowed out by someone on the outside, and right now? Nobody was letting them free. They were trapped in the room, and nobody from the outside was talking to them. Was something wrong?
         John noticed what was wrong first. Aisling's suit was moving! He wanted to call out to her and tell her but before he could? He felt his own suit moving. He looked down to confirm, prodding it. It was a subtle movement, but there was definitely movement. Considering that Aisling was currently pounding on the door it was no wonder she hadn't noticed. The dark suit was spreading out over the two people, drifting beyond the original size it was, coating their bare hands and feet in the shiny blackness, the whites of the suit being absorbed into the darkness.
         "W-Wait! What's going on!?" Aisling exclaimed when she saw the suit covering her hands. "J-John!?" she turned to look at him, the terrified, yet curious, look in her eyes the last thing John, or anyone, ever saw in her eyes before the suit covered them up. Soon her entire body was covered by the suit, which smoothed out over her, giving her a rather featureless look, and as the suit covered John? He too gained the same look. John expected to be blinded, or at least have his vision altered by the suit covering his eyes, but somehow? He could still see perfectly. He rubbed his face with his hands, feeling how smooth it was. In fact, his face was so smooth he couldn't find his nose, or lips, or eyes! Ears, hair, nothing! Just like Aisling? John had become completely smooth, and null to the world.
         "I don't know, but whatever it is? I'm sure it's for charity," John said, trying to soothe Aisling. Charity always made him feel calmer, so he was sure it would help for Aisling too. This entire thing was for charity, so he had to hope that whatever was happening? Was happening for charity!
         "Don't care! Let me out! Let me out!" Aisling shrieked, pounding in vain against the thick door that was sealing them into the room. John shook his head at his friend's plight. She was acting so silly, she needed to calm down and think about what was important; charity. That's what this was all for!
         "Aisling, relax," John said as soothingly as he could, feeling a bit of elation at their scenario. "Just let it happen!" He said, watching as the featureless rubber person, John could no longer tell visually if Aisling was male or female, kept pounding fruitlessly on the door, a small bulge forming over her rump. It started to grow, but it didn't burst like he expected. Instead it opening up like a blossoming rose, the large bulge revealing itself to be nine tightly bundled tails each a rather nice approximation of what looked like a fox's tail. The tails were still smooth, and didn't really have any features to them beyond being tails so Aisling still looked like a rather featureless being.
         "I feel...weird?" Aisling said, finally ceasing her assault on the door, and looking at herself. As she spoke, John began to feel something too. It was small at first, and it took him a moment to figure out what was happening, but when he did? It gave him a moment of pause, as even for him? Perhaps it was a bit too much. He felt like he was losing little bits of himself. Just small memories at first, a visit with a friend, donating to charity, small things. But it began to speed up, and the small things were no longer so small. He started losing more important memories, school, friends, family, even his name.
         And while all this was happening? His and Aisling's bodies were changing ever more and more, the alterations speeding up along with the rate of memory loss. Aisling's tails waved and swayed behind her, only the start of her change. A tail grew out behind John too, shorter, less thick, with a fatter, rounded tip near the end like that of a calligraphy brush, perhaps it was meant to represent more of a tail tuft.
         Their feet rounded out, becoming featureless blobs, before expanding into big, animal paws, their hands experiencing a similar change although they remained more handlike still, to perform more actions.
         John and Aisling saw these changes, John feeling interested more than scared, and Aisling being terrified, but neither could do anything. The draining of memories also was draining their emotions. Fear, interest, excitement, it was all being sucked away so that even though Aisling knew she should be panicking, she couldn't bring herself to do it, nor could she remember why she should be doing so anymore.
         As a big rubber mane grew out from John's head, only one single thought remained in his mind. Charity. Just that word, and the meaning behind it. A rounded muzzle formed on his face, eyes molding themselves from the rubber above it, mostly for show as he could see without them anyways, but they gave him just a slight bit more character to his look. Charity, that was all the new drone shaped like a lion knew, and all it needed.
         The rubber drone that was Aisling stood still, completely empty inside unlike the lion. No thoughts, no memories, nothing. Its face expanded into a longer, pointier muzzle, matching the tall, pointy triangular ears gracing the top of its head. Smaller eyes formed, and with that? The two drones were almost complete, they just needed some last touches.
         The line of the mouth grew deeper, and the two drones opened wide, a hole growing inside like that for a real person's throat. However, at the end of the shorter tube, rather than a stomach, there was a port. A similar looking port appeared under their tails.
         Two nipples formed on the lion drone, while eight formed on the fox, each nipple on the slightly femine fox drone's slight breasts and the more masculine lion's rubber pecs a USB port.
         Between their legs, for both of them, a deep slit formed with another, unique port inside, this port only accessible by other drones, and only able to couple with a unique tool. This tool grew above the slit, in the shape of a big, thick cock, about a foot in length!
         The two new drones felt their power waning, and collapsed to their knees. The lion took a little longer to fall, as unlike the fox? He had a purpose. Charity. He had to help charity, but how? He couldn't contemplate that though, as he had no other memories, and no energy, so he too soon collapsed.
         Once the lion and fox drone had collapsed? The metal door finally opened and two interns rushed in, opening two nearly invisible hatches on the floor and pulling out big, thick wires, rather phallically shaped ones at that. The two human interns shoved the cables into the mouths of the drones, before each pulling from the hatch another, even thicker cable, which was shoved into the rear access ports of the drones.
         The mouth was the normal energy intake port which also had a few extra spots for data transmission. In this case? Uploading the new operating systems to the empty drones. Their rear ports, which the creators of the drones simply referred to as 'their assholes,' were purely for energy intake. The drones' assholes absorbed energy at a much greater rate than the mouth port did, but there was no space for data transmission.
         The two drones let out similar moans, the fox with a somewhat softer, gentler tone than the powerful, deeper sound of the lion. The interns heard this, nodded at each other, and one of them tapped a message out to the scientist in charge of the experiment. With that received? The scientist selected the appropriate operating system and files for each drone, and began the upload. The interns left the room, closing the door behind them. There was nothing more for them to do, all that was left was for the data to upload, the drones to charge, and the experiment to complete.
         The fox drone, went the cables were thrust into it, knew only pleasure. It enjoyed sucking the energy from the one in its mouth, while the thick waves of energy bursting into the fox from its asshole was overwhelmingly enjoyable. Any resistance that might have lingered for some reason in the drone's mind was washed away against the tsunami of pleasure. And then? The data began pouring in from the mouth, filling the drone like a warm cup of tea on a cold day.
         There was so much information, all the basic information about the fox's new charity and what needed to be done, along with all the software needed to manage the information. The fox was being trained to basically work as the world's most efficient, and portable, office computer. Spreadsheets, taxes, employee records, donation records, all the information a company needed but wasn't glamourous was being filled into the fox drone, along with gigabytes of porn tailored for every of-age member of the charity organization, whether employee or long-time volunteer.
         After all, charity was hard work, sometimes humans needed breaks, and what better way to relax than with porn? The fox's tails perked up, finally activating to their true roll as Wi-Fi hubs, hosting free Wi-Fi for all members of the fox's charity of choice. The black colours drained away from the fox, leaving it white, aside from a black panda marking on its chest. The desire to assist the World Wildlife Foundation overrode everything else for the drone. The pleasure was immense, but the thought of aiding the WWF amplified it a thousand times over, and the drone knew that when it was charged and sent out to assist? The work it did would give it orgasms strong enough to destroy a human's mind.
         The lion was perhaps even luckier than the fox. Whereas the fox was loaded with internal information the lion was filled with more information about the operations, and what to do. Thousands of hours of leadership training downloaded into the lion's mind in a second, along with files on what kinds of charity events to host, and how to perform them, where to do them, and when. Things like 'how many volunteers and employees were needed' and 'food and drinks for the humans' were not terribly important to the lion, such tasks being shunted over to the fox. The fox could organize things, but the lion would lead them with such skill and leadership? That even the hardest of hearts would be swayed by it.
         The black colour drained away from the lion drone, leaving it pure white, until a bright, red cross formed on its chest. It was the immediately recognizable symbol of the International Red Cross. Just like the fox drone had become attached to the WWF, the lion became attached to the Red Cross, thinking about it flooding its system with powerful orgasms. Of course, the lion knew it could help other charities, in fact? It had to help other charities. It was going to be the best charity worker in history, all for the sole pleasure of helping charity.
         The lion tugged the mouth cable out of its own mouth, its information download down, though it left the energy tube in its asshole. The more it powered up, the more efficient it would be while working, but for now? It needed to prepare the fox drone for what needed to be done.
         Humans were so inefficient, they needed to talk and waste hours with meaningless words. Drones didn't need to do that. They could, and they did with humans, but when communicating between themselves? They had a more effective channel.
         The lion pushed the fox over onto its back, the lion thrusting its massive cock into the fox, humping eagerly as the slick, tight walls of the fox caressed the lion's mighty dick. It felt incredible! And so the two communicated, each thrust transmitting millions of megabytes of information between the two, creating new plans for helping the world. The fox, previously only associated with the WWF, now accepted more information and plans regarding the Red Cross. Other charities would come too, later, once the lion had more information.
         The fox questioned none of the orders the lion gave it, the programming for the drones was very clear. The more important drone was always the one to penetrate the less important drone, which in this case was the lion thrusting its dick into the fox's cunt. In this manner? The drones were able to efficiently accept new tasks and information from their leaders. There was no chaos, just a simple action, which also allowed nearby humans to know which drones were worth talking to and which ones were basically glorified file servers.
         For now, there were only two drones, but as the scientist watching congratulated himself, he knew that soon there would be more! He sent an email to the Red Cross and the WWF explaining that he had created drones to assist them, also sending the documents licensing the drones under their respective organization. The people at the charities didn't need to know that the rubber drones fucking now used to be humans, and neither did the drones. Each time they charged on the mouth cable, it would use a program the scientist had made to check the drone's mind to make sure there were no fragments of humanity returning. The lion seemed intent on charity work even before the scientist had properly fixed the ex-human's mind, so the scientist mused on the idea of giving that software to the lion so that whenever it fucked another drone it would clear away any humanity sprouting up in the drone's software.
         He needed the drones to be efficient, he needed them to help the charities and help the world. He needed to do good, and he knew that the drones would agree with him. After all, they were designed for it! The scientist chuckled to himself, buzzing up an intern.
         "Please donate all possessions that the two volunteers ever owned to the Salvation Army, thank you," he said, before sitting back and watching his creations fuck, and therefore plan new ways to help the work together.
         The intense pleasure of finally doing charity work was overwhelming for the lion and fox! Each thrust of lion cock made both moan with desire, their very sounds alight with the need to help and do good. As good as they felt though it didn't interfere with their work, the lion already having planned enough activities to keep it and the file server fox drone busy for the next year, every single second of their existence from then on devoted to charity, and never again were either referred to as anything more than their new roles in life. One just a simple file server with Wi-Fi tails, the other practically becoming the on-the-ground face of the Red Cross, doing charity work not for its own pride, but because that had become its sole purpose in life, just as it had been when it had been John Gallin.

© Copyright 2020 DiggerGallin (diggergallin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2221187-Do-It-For-Charity