*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2222298-Amandas-BIG-Day-Act-Two
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Horror/Scary · #2222298
Warning: This next chapter is intentionally meant to be utterly bonkers.

Act Two: A Plane to Catch

The entire street and buildings would rattle and shake as Amanda slowly stomped back into the comparably narrow street. She had gotten her revenge one the people in the winery, but now it was time to figure out what she could do next with her newfound stature. She thought to herself as she looked around at the panicking populace and the smaller buildings that were mere stepping blocks for her. Perhaps she contemplated, that if she could cut off the escape routes out of the city and destroy all forms of transportation. She could trap people within the city for her to enjoy, all for herself.

Amanda could also see that many cars and other vehicles were trapped in the streets of the city as traffic was preventing people of escaping. Perhaps on her way to find where the people were fleeing, she could 'motivate' them to lead them to their escape routes, all the while having some harmless fun with their vehicles.

"THOSE LOOK LIKE FUN TO STEP ON...." She mutters to herself, very loudly as she stomps towards the city traffic.

Soon her gargantuan shadow would cover the entire street as many mobians and humans quickly left their cars and ran away on them after they heard the giantess approaching them.

"I'LL START WITH THE UGLY CARS FIRST." She said as she stomped up to the traffic and looked down.

Most of the drivers luckily managed to escape in time, though some of them stubbornly attempted to use their own cars to get out of there, realizing too late the giantess was standing right behind them all. However, she stopped with a loud stomp as she noticed an abomination in her eyes, a tiny yellow luxury car was standing right down before her as it was stuck in traffic with the others. Whether its owner was still inside or not, it mattered not to her.

"EW, AN UGLY LITTLE YELLOW ONE. IT SIMPLY MUST BE CRUSHED TO OBLIVION." She said as she lifted her massive foot and put it over the yellow car, and the other ones around it. Then she stomped down with a mighty stomp.

THOOM!

"N....NO, STOP! I'VE JUST FINISHED PAYING OFF MY CAR PAYMENT FOR THAT!" The supposed owner of the vehicle shouted on the side of the sidewalk calling up to her.

"YOU EVIL COLOSSAL CUNT! STOP!" The man let out as he was steaming mad at her as he shook his fist.

Now, Amanda could just easily have crushed him or given him a fate worse than death, but she decided to mess with him considering he was literally powerless to stop her. Why not just let him live and be forced to pay extra insurance for "giant monster attacks"? Amanda instead just chuckled at him as she proceeded to continue to stomp down the road. Normally she would kill someone for such an insult, but she knew he was helpless to stop her, so she merely stomped past him causing him to fall over and proceeded on her way. Soon all the cars on the streets were totally flattened, and from some of them a "squash" sound could be heard instead of breaking steel as Amanda continued to trample and advance through traffic without nary a thought of stopping.

"I'M NOT CLEANING THIS MESS UP. HEH HEH." She muttered to herself as she joked, all while rather conveniently allowing her voice to be in earshot.

After she reached the end of the traffic, Amanda turned around and looked down at her handiwork. She would see a long trail of crushed metal and paint of various colors and sizes, but all flattened, her own massive footprints engraved into the road like a trail of potholes, and a mixture of motor oil with a tiny dash of red in it. She could not help but contemplate on which cars were paid off and which were not, honestly the mere thought of just one of them not being insured properly made her let out a booming chuckle that shook the nearby windows. Yet when she turned back in front of her, she would see people fleeing off the streets and to the east.

"HMMM, NOW WHERE DO THEY THINK THEY'RE FLEEING TO?" she said as she looked ahead and saw something interesting.

Amanda has the height and the enhanced vision due to being so big that she saw the pedestrians were fleeing to a nearby airport. This of course would make sense, the best way to escape the city would be by the air. She saw one airplane take off successfully as she snarled. Nobody was leaving 'her' city, and she would make sure nobody else would be so fortunate as she began to storm towards the airport while agitated. Nothing in her path was safe as she proceeded to pick up the pace while having her massive fists clenched.
Soon the titaness vixen would stomp up to the walls of the airport. Now, she could have just stepped over them since they were about only twelve feet tall in length, but what fun would that be? Instead of just stepping over the wall, she just stomped on it causing it to easily crush to ruble as she stomped onto the airport's grounds.

At the airport things have gone from a normal calm day to a frantic and heroic scramble to evacuate the city. While just an hour or so before, not many pilots and flight attendants would take you serious if you were told "a three hundred foot vixen woman in a green dress was attacking the city you're in", but now everything turned dire and the entire airport was being used as an emergency evacuation station to shuttle people out of the city and to safety. All normal flights were obviously cancelled, but pilots were having to work past the clock as waves of citizens were being put onto air flights in order to escape the havoc Amanda was causing, yet sadly this just would make them a nice target for her.

One flight, number 816 Delta was already filled with passengers and preparing to make it's way off the runway, the pilots were nervous and yet tried to maintain their composure as their craft would move off the tarmac and towards the runway in a last bid effort to escape with people aboard. However, as the plane moved onto the runway and began to accelerate, an ominous and startling sight. Soon a gigantic padded mobian hybrid pawfoot would stomp down into sight from the window of the west cockpit of the plane. Surely enough, it seems the monster that the pilots were told about had come calling and now the plane was right on a pathway towards her!

The pilots frantically tried to maneuver or stop, but they soon realized they were going too fast. The plane was accelerating way too much and if they stopped who knew what would happen to the passengers on board? Soon they would see the titaness stomp onto the runway as her massive form and green dress could be seen.

"We can't stop Gerald, the acceleration will do God knows what to our plane if we do!" The copilot said.

"Hold on Johnson, I'll try to turn the plane away from her! We'll skid but there's nothing I can do otherwise!" Gerald replied to Johnson.

"Are you mad? We can't turn the plane on a dime!" Johnson stated.

Amanda saw that they were trying to turn the plane instead of stop. While she deduced that they were trying to avoid her, this still was a very bad move. Instead of just allowing them to maneuver however and trampling on their wings, she had another idea. She wanted to 'wrestle' with a jumbo jet and test out her newfound might. So instead she gleefully smiled as she began to charge right at the plane.

"Oh Gaia's sake! She's charging right towards us!" Johnson exclaimed.

"We're going to collide! Brace onto something!" Gerald replied.

"HEE HEE COME TO ME LITTLE PLANE!" Amanda said as she then began to sit down onto the runway and stretched out her feet while putting out her hands to catch the plane.

The plane collided with her hands, with each grabbing a wing. It would come grinding to a halt, with much more force than if it were to have stopped. Still, the engines and momentum of the plane let out a rather daunting task of trying to hold it without it jabbing into her stomach. Amanda pushed out her hands and used all her might to keep the plan steady.

Chaos had happened in the plane, while both the pilots were alive, as well as the flight attendant trapped in the passenger area, screams were heard and luggage were tossed around as people were shaken as if they were in an earthquake. Fortunately, the young and old were not as numerous on that flight, but there was no telling what would happen next.

"NOW NOW LITTLE ONES...UGH! IT'S NOT POLITE TO FLEE FROM ME." Amanda said as she now grunted and yet whispered as she then grabbed unto the fuselage, now with a firm grip as she pushed back the grounded plane and then ripped one wing right off the jumbo jet and tossed it far aside onto a nearby hanger.

The two pilots were screaming in horror as she then took her other hand and used the one, she had on the fuselage to rip off another wing and tosses it far away. The good news for them is that the plane has stopped, the bad news was that they could not move and were trapped. Amanda smirked as she then pushed the plane back and tilted the cockpit upwards to where the pilots were making eye contact with her massive and supernaturally glowing green gigantic eyes.

"IT WAS A NICE TRY THOUGH, BUT I WON IN THE END." She said as she then winked at Gerald and Johnson who were both shivering.

"I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS." She said as soon she would do something utterly insane; she moved her massive mouth over to the cockpit window as she looked like she was about to bite or eat into it.

The humans both screamed and prayed as her massive face grew slowly closer and closer, they thought she was going to eat them, but oddly enough Amanda did not open her mouth to bite. She instead brought them close to her massive lips that were chapped with her own special brand of homemade lipstick. Soon her lips would press against in steel as it would shatter the glass ending shards if it all around the pilots, who fortunately were already in a feeble position praying to Light Gaia for their souls. Soon the entire cockpit would go dark as her purple lipstick would smear and drop all over them. They heard a boomingly loud, "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHUAAAW", as if this psychopathic abomination of a fox were trying to literally make out with the plane with them inside.

Now, the lipstick Amanda had on was very special indeed. Not only was it her own secret recipe and in a dark violet color of a lisianthus flower, but it also was mystical in nature and contained ingredients for a very special spell. Whoever wore the lipstick would have one wish granted towards whoever, or whatever the lipstick contacted. Amanda also had many ideas of what she could do. She could turn the plane into a gigantic flower, and the people aboard them into seeds. She could turn them into a cannoli or even fruit, she could even wish to absorb them so long as their souls would remain intact. However, the massive witch was pragmatic. She did not stop the aircraft to destroy it and kill the passengers. Instead she wished for it to merely be shrunken and inside for everyone aboard to reduce in size so she could hold the fuselage and spare their lives. Amanda wanted servants and playmates, and she would settle for just smaller ones as soon she finished the kiss and looked inside the cockpit with her massive eyes, eyes that were not becoming bigger and bigger.

The pilots realized they were alive, but for some reason they saw themselves shrinking with the vehicle as they were plastered with her cinnamon smelling purple lipstick. Now both were questioning reality and perhaps wondering if they were in Hell for something they did in their past lives. The giant monster that stopped their plane, kissed their plane, and now is becoming bigger? What utter madness is this day? Soon the plane would shrink slightly enough that she could lift it into her hands as she stood back upright. She wanted to talk to everyone on board so she would try to whisper to them. She turned it around and to where she could barely see into the passenger side as her massive mouth were facing everyone who were trembling from fear and trying to recover from shock.

"Now little ones, let this be a lesion for you. I will not kill you, but I want you all to go back into the city. Do not test my mercy, or you shall all be crushed like bugs"Amanda said giving them a stern warning as she then put the plane gently on the ground and then began to stomp down the runway towards the terminal building.

Amanda stomped around towards the terminal, with each massive step she intentionally tried to ruin the runway as she advanced slowly towards the terminal. Thus far, stranding that flight was easy, but she did not want any more to try to attempt to escape. As she moved closer she noticed the flight tower, while she wanted to deal with that she knew that the highest concentration of people would be in the terminal and scarring everyone inside out of commission would cause them to have to attempt to all flee aboard a plane and out into the open, of which she could easily enjoy teaching them the error of their ways. No, she would save the control tower for last. Unless they exited the operators would be stuck in a long tower. Soon the ground would shake as the gargantuan vixen witch would slowly stomp up to the main building.

"I'VE MISS PLAYING 'DOLLHOUSE' AS A BAMBINA. BUT NOW I CAN DO IT WITH THE REAL THINGS..."
she said as she then stomped right up to the building which was only slightly higher than the height of the jets and then she slowly sat back down right onto cockpit of a parked jet crushing it under her dress covered butt.

She would slowly put both of her hands onto the building as she would easily open it as would someone taking the roof off a dollhouse. The entire terminal would shake as she would hear teeny tiny screaming from everyone inside. Amanda tore the entire roof off and then leaned over and looked right down into the panicking refugees and staff. Now some of the guards would begin to open fire at her face with their weaponry, but they were not able to hit her eyes and their rounds merely bounced harmlessly off her cheek. At this she merely chuckled in the futility of this response. She found these brazen acts more adorable than annoying.

"NONE OF YOU LITTLE ONES WERE TRYING TO FLEE FROM MAMA AMANDA, NOW WERE YOU?" she asked with an obviously rhetorical question.

She would see some of them shake their heads in fear, others were literally petrified in horror and many looked utterly depressed and questioning their sanity. Yet she smiled and gave an oddly warm expression. She did however put her hand inside the terminal and one by one, smashed all the exits of the building. Except for the main exit. She wanted to funnel them all into one area where she could manage anyone fleeing. Yet thus far the sheer horror of her kept them intimidated enough or nobody trying to make a run for it.

"I WANT YOU ALL TO GO BACK TO THE CITY AND DARE NOT TRY TO FLEE FROM ME AGAIN. USE THE BUSSES TO SHUTTLE YOUR CHILDREN AND MOTHERS BACK THERE FIRST, AS WELL AS YOUR ELDERLY. IF I CATCH ANY OF YOU TRYING TO FLEE ON A PLANE HOWEVER, YOU WILL DIE." She demanded as she put her finger up and wagged it as if she were scolding a child.

"I AM THE GREAT AND MIGHTY AMANDA BRADANKSA, AND YOU SHALL ALL DO WHAT I SAY" she said as she then stood up and literally stepped over the terminal and over towards the control tower.

Her massive stomps would be felt by the people in the tower, but she stopped as she picked up a luggage tram and gently tossed it towards the door. It would land and blockade the exit, but leave the tower standing as she then proceeded to advance towards it even further with a fiendish smirk on. The tower was larger than her, but this was exactly what she wanted. Soon she stomped right up to yet another nearby stationary and abandoned plane. She got a fiendish idea, and awfully and wonderfully fiendish idea. To test out her strength, she would see if she could wield the plane like a club. She leaned down and proceeded to rip off the wings again before using her might to pick up the entire plane. She would use to swing against the taller tower to bring it down. She laughed boomingly as she then began to make a bat pose she saw on TV before swinging it at the tower, it took several swings as she reeled back and put her massive foot but soon the tower would come tumbling down with a might crash. Amanda then dropped the plane and laughed out loud in a thunderous and jolly commotion. Nobody would be able to use this airport now and soon the entire city would be stranded with her.

© Copyright 2020 Jaredthefox92 (jaredfoxreborn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2222298-Amandas-BIG-Day-Act-Two