*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2222301-Amandas-BIG-Day-Act-Four
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Horror/Scary · #2222301
Warning!: This act contains a vore and transformation scene!

Act Four: Some Bad Television.

Next on the agenda, Amanda thought to herself, she would do the people at MGN a literal huge favor.The titaness vixen stomped right back up to the media building and put her mouth and lips right up to it as before. She was hungry, but Amanda thought of the best way to help the good folks at Mobius Global News. She knew a secret about the station, quite frankly, the head CEO of the station was a greedy asshole and she thought of the funniest way to give him his just deserts.

"Bring me Ross Vinestein. I want him right to where I am speaking to you right now, little ones. I know he is a deplorable man; I have or should I have said I had my underground sources inform me of his scandals. This little cretin won't bother you all ever again." She whispered into the building.

To this, the people inside the building became nervous. While yes, for all the insanity that this monster sized fox woman was causing, she did have some truth regarding to how their CEO and employer was very unsavory. However, most of them did not want to lose their jobs. It took them a moment or two to deduce that even if they wanted to retain their employment, Amanda could become impatient and either grab him or level the building with them inside it herself. Thus, they complied with her rather audacious demands as they went to his office and grabbed him. There was a lot of commotion and fighting, but eventually the people in the building brought the human who was kicking and shouting to her. It was better for him to die than for her to simply demolish the entire structure out of anger after all.

"What is the meaning of this? I demand you assholes tell me just what the devil is going...What the fuck is that?!?" Ross said as he looked at the giant pair of purple lipstick covered lips and the massive grey muzzle that could be seen outside, connected to the massive feminine vixen body.

"It's Amanda Bradanska boss, that crazy fox bitch from Eurish who we did a report on about ten years ago." One of the employees said.

"You got to be shitting me!" Ross said as he continued to struggle.

"I wish I would boss, but um...I think she wants to eat you. She knows your name and everything, a bit too much if you ask me." The other employee stated.

"Unhand me you treasonous weasels! I shall have each one of you fired by tomorrow morning for this!" Ross demanded.

"Um sorry boss but um, if we do that Amanda here may get mad and um, kill us all anyways." The guy trying to drag Vinestein by the leg.

Unknown to the others, Amanda could faintly hear all this commotion and she found it utterly amusing, she resisted the urge to chuckle as she simply waited there for them to draw Ross over to her. Soon the four people who were dragging the human over to her pushed him to the floor as one of them got out a taser. Unfortunately, that would do little to Amanda other than perhaps zap her lips and make her agitated, but the man wielding the taser could not honestly say it wouldn't be fun to zap his bastard of a boss.

Ross tried to make a break for it on the ground, but the guy with the taser gave him a nice shock. This voltage did not do much damage, but it still caused him to let out a yelp and then begin to pant. Another person kicked him on the ground to head over towards Amanda. The man was infuriated but he was in an entire room full of turncoats and unable to escape due to Amanda blocking all the exits anyhow. He gulped as he looked up from his hands and knees to see her just smiling while she patiently awaited him.

"Dumbass gigantic whore, I never liked nonhumans." Ross muttered to himself as he slowly stood up and walked up to her.

"I'm waiting..." Amanda muttered quietly as she pretended, she did not hear that.

Ross could do little as he sheepishly crept up to her massive mouth. He was afraid of what she would do to him, but he also knew the others were right. If she had it out for him, there was no way someone of her size and reputation would let him go. He was a dead man other way. When he got close enough, Amanda made her move and stepped into the building more, causing the entire thing to shake and everyone inside the room to let out yelps of terror as they could hear her body literally bursting through the glass below. However, this would allow her to close in and suck up Ross's face right into her gargantuan lips as she then plastered him with her lipstick.

All he could do is try to pull away by placing his hands on her lips and struggling to break free, but it was of little use as the force from her smooch had him too dug in. The others could hear muffled screams as they watched in horror as his hands, head, and suit was covered in her purple lipstick. They were quite frankly waiting for her to open her mouth and suck him in, but instead she sounded like she was trying to do an actual legitimate kiss.

"MMMMMMHHHHHMMMMMMMM" Amanda made out for several moments with her mouth before she then opened it and blew him out of her mouth.

Ross landed on the ground with the force of her breath having enough intensity that it caused him to fall to the floor with her purple lipstick splattered all over him and now the carpet. Even worse, her kiss seemed to have made his mouth open on accident and he ingested some of her lipstick. While it was an oddly natural cinnamon flavor, he still was gagging and coughing it up.

"Ugh! Okay you massive bitch! You got your stupid kiss! Now st-ACK!" Ross could not finish his sentence. Something was happening to him.

The people in the room would begin to watch in horror as Ross would seemingly mutate very rapidly. His flesh began to turn purple and smooth, almost plantlike. He let out a scream as his face would become petrified and slowly, he would curl up on the ground and would grow large bubble-like warts all over his body. The others could make out some sort of untranslatable call for help from the poor man as they slowly watched a horrible sight, the man was turning into a giant piece of fruit. Their perception of reality from this day was going ever further off the deep end as they saw their boss, literally turn into an oversized raspberry!

At this, Amanda then opened her mouth and slowly took out her massive tongue as it went under the berry and scooped it off the floor before. Slowly but surely, what remained of Vinestein was slowly lifted and carried into her massive maw from her giant tongue as she began to close it and then began to chew. This would cause everyone in the building to scream for fear. After a few moments, the sound of her gulping down the berry could be heard and she grinned.

"Lampone, my favorite!" She whispered back to them.

People in the room began to beg and plead mercy for her not to do the same to them. Fortunately, however, Amanda had no plan to do so. Truth be told, she wanted her favorite nightshow news broadcasts to continue. Even if she could not actually view them on a tiny television from this massive size. Bradanska did however, want two things. First, she wanted to coverup her rather embarrassing falling incident. She cleared her throat once more.

"Also, excuse me, but I do believe there is some very bad footage one of your cameraman of me after I had a slight fall in the city. I would like for that to be deleted and never publicized, it's bad for my image."

"I am perfectly fine with covering stories about me, and my little adventure I've been having today, but please let a lady keep her modesty, hm?" She demanded rather subtly.
She then bent over to get a better view of the display in the level that her mouth was up to. They appeared to be nodding in agreement as one of them stepped forwards to speak to her.

"Sure thing miss Amanda. Is there anything else we can do for you?" Said the very man with the taser in his hands.

"Well, there is one last little bitty thing I want before I leave." She stated.

"Um, what is it miss Bradanska?" The man asked.

"I want a souvenir. You wouldn't mind if I took your building's logo with me, would you?" She asked.

"Uhh...I mean no ma'am. Not at all." The human replied.

"Va bene then, oh and I'll move all these nasty door obstacles and let you all go free then." She said as she then leaned down, with the sound of her picking up trucks and clearing the frontal exit thus allowing everyone to escape.

"Uh, thank you miss." The man said rather respectfully and feeling better knowing she would allow everyone to evacuate the complex.

"Prego, dearie. Now, let us see here." She said as she then reached out while kneeling and grabbing onto the logo that was built into a large display on the ground outside of the building. Amanda was easily able to take off this logo from the building and then she brought it down to her eye level. At this she got all giddy about having the Mobian Global News sign now in her possession.

"Addio dearies, good luck with making stories about me!" She said rather cheerfully and welcome as Amanda then stood back upright and turned around before stomping back into the city as her massive foxy tail would sway behind her while she held onto the sign.

It was a quiet day in the city of Peachton in Southeastern Northamer and things were calm. Amanda Moscati had been working all that week and last night making sure everything was good in her little southern pizzeria, and now she just had awoken up out of the bed and was rather drowsy. She still had on her red heart slippers as she slowly yawned and made herself some breakfast. It was an uneventful day in Peachton as of late and yet the weather had been rainy over the city. Still, the sun was shining out today and it was rather humid, much to Amanda's dismay. She went over to her lounging TV chair as she would turn on the channel to see the weather.

The Weather Channel stated that it would perhaps rain this afternoon, but otherwise it would be a normal cloudy day. The green fured fox stretched as she had to wait for their paid sponsor commercials before getting to the locals, or where they would tell you the weather for the week. To keep herself from getting bored, she began to change the channel to wait as she timed when they would return the forecast on the weather station. She had overslept so watching some daily news perhaps would awaken her mind a bit before she got to her daily routine. Eventually, she turned to Mobius Global News, a station she did not really like, but would watch it to hear bias about the political debate. She waited to hear from the talking heads, but soon her eyes would open as she read some rather startling headlines;

"Amanda attacks Silver Wing Airport, 15 dead. Funeral for 15 air and servicemen planned."

"MGN CEO, Ross Vinestein killed."

"Meta Mobians, a curse to humanity?"

At this she began to get startled, could it be some other person named Amanda? I mean, that was a very common name out there. Was there some trigger-happy shooter on the lose? She turned up the volume as suddenly there would be a "Breaking News!" on the television.

"Yes James, we are here in the ravaged part of Smithington, a city that just a few weeks ago was claimed by the Order of Moebius. If you recall, Mobius Global News covered the Order's rolling into the capital and their 'peaceful' occupation as United Federation forces seemed to have pulled out of the city. However, as you can tell behind me, the city is not very peaceful." The news anchor woman said as she pointed at the ravaged city.

"Those no good Moebians! They ruin business for me and everyone!" Amanda Moscati said as she waved her hand and sat back in her chair at the sound of the Order occupying a city that was not far from her own.

"Just a few hours ago, some- oh god...here she comes!" the reporter shouted as the cameraman then turned the camera and adjusted the livefeed to show none other, than Amanda Moscati's own evil doppelganger, Amanda Bradanksa. Only what Moscati did not expect, was her to be a colossal 90 meters tall as she then stomped leisurely into view.

Amanda slowly seemed to walk into view of the camera, judging by her height she was taller than most buildings around her but there were some over her. Still, most of the city skyline was up to her belly or lower as most of her green dress was viewable. She seemed tranquil and perky as she eventually stopped, and the camera centered on her slowly. She could be seen holding onto something in her massive hands. She eventually took it out from under her massive elbow and moved it around, it was none other than the actual life-sized Mobius Global News logo from their headquarters building! This of course raised so many questions in Amanda Moscati's mind.

"Oh merda..." Amanda Moscati said as her eyes opened wide to see, well herself.

"As you can see, the once mysterious Moebian super-criminal known as Amanda Bradanksa is now gigantic in proportions and she is currently holding in her hands the stolen logo of our radio station after she attacked it. I have been told there were minimal casualties, but she seemed to have insisted on taking off with my fellow news correspondents, Tim Mccrain, Bob Smithers, and Darwin Dimitri. We have been told that Bradanska has somehow kidnapped them, and we are wishing them all at MGN news for them to be safely returned. It is also with a heavy heart that we have to inform the audience that MGN's own CEO, Ross Vinestein has been killed by the now gigantic-sized supervillainess." The reported said.

At this point, Amanda Moscati could not help but chuckle. There were stories and articles all over the internet about Ross and how much of a jerk he was to everyone. Truth be told this was not surprising that her doppelganger would do this the first chance she got, but she just wondered how she killed him and why. Ross was a horrible person, but he had little business to do with the Moebians.

Giant Amanda seemed to be inspecting the sign as she smiled, clearly it held some sort of fan sentimental value to the colossal vixen, but Moscati couldn't fathom why she would care about such a mediocre and biased new station's life sized logo. Nevertheless, she watched as the evil Amanda began to bring it up to her face and then opened her mouth to breath moister all over it. Then she could see the giant evil Amanda place it on a nearby building to take part of her dress out with her and try to wipe it off to clean it. From the looks of things, the giant dark fured Amanda was treating this logo sign like some sort of fine china plate she had at home.

Once this was done, giant Amanda picked up the sign and smiled proudly as she held it upwards and moved it around so light would reflect off it. Truth be told, this probably was the happiest sighting of Amanda Bradanksa ever, she seemed almost perky for being so big and around a pile of ruined buildings.

Soon however, Amanda would take the logo and stomp away slowly to the right of the screen. With each step Amanda Moscati could see the camera shake and the greened vixen could only fathom how much force her gargantuan doppelganger gave out with each massive step. Giant Amanda slowly stomped out of view with the sounds of sirens going off as she daintily moved to the right while toting the sign with a soothed grin on her massive face.

"We will continue to keep you posted on this developing story, but now we're heading over to an eyewitness account of an incident involving Amanda earlier today at a near traintrack. Take it away Susan." The reporter stated.

"Thanks' Samantha, we're here around the train stop west of Bradly Station. I'm currently speaking to a Mr.Cletus James, a man who has shown me that Bradanska had indeed attacked his cargo train earlier today." Samantha, a human reported said as the camera turns to show a very scared human male and an entire freight train toppled over and intentionally scattered all over the tracks.

"Please, Mr.James. Tells us all you can to our viewers about her attack today on your train." Samantha asked in a calming manner.

"Well, I-I just was on my day shift heading at least a mile or two before I would offload at Bradly and they'd haul some of our cargo off for the day when all of a sudden, I see these huge pair of pawed legs on either side of the track and this massive fox lady standing right over the tracks. She was sort of leaned over like this and um, she had her finger pointed out like she was in a cowboy pose or something. She told me to stop as it was a train robbery and I did. Then I found out she lied to me and she began to put her foot on my car and shake it left and right! The entire train was about to knock over, so I had to leap off it as soon as possible. I tried to get her to stop, but now I realized that would not have worked. Then, that bitch tried to scare me by telling me she was going to eat me! She had her claws and teeth out like she was some wild bear or something. I ran for my life; I did not want to die today! Sh-she is a goddamn monster! I used to think Mobians were small and friendly, but that woman is an abomination!" The man said, as he clearly seemed to be suffering from anxiety.

"It is fine Mr.James, she is several miles inside the city now, thank you for your report. This is Samantha Garcia, from Mobian Global News."

At this Amanda had to change the channel, a slew of paranoia and guilt came over her. While of course that was not her, she knew stories about how Moebians would be eerily like Mobians and how they were all their darker side. Quite frankly, Moscati was afraid what it would be like to be just like her. Still, she changed the channel to try to get her mind off her woes, only for yet another dreadful thing to appear on.

"So, we are hear with Doctor Robert Williams. Willems is a chief scientist on Mobian biology." A male voice from a human said to a Mobian gecko who was sitting in a chair.

"Tell us Dr.Williams, ever since a few hours ago your team has taken samples of the giant's lipstick, who attacked Silver Wing airport's flight number 816 Delta?"

"Yes, I have a background in Mobian forensic analysis and we have been researching into just how the giantess Moebian, yes she is not a Mobian like myself but what we call in the scientific field a 'moebian' seemed to have attacked flight 816. While we clearly know how she stopped the jumbo jet, what we do not know how she managed to miniaturize the entire vessel and two of the pilots, which for their own personal protection we shall not name. While, there was research into how to miniaturize someone by compressing matter done by a Apotosian doctor, which goes by the name Dr.Ophelia Daniel."

"Amanda's method of doing so however has thus far alluded us into how she has performed this. It seems that when the um, woman kissed the jet that somehow, she was able to rapidly manipulate the matter of not only the plane and the two pilots, but everyone involved. Sadly, thus far there has been no known cure to this bizarre form of shrinking and we fear that the people she reduced may have to live like this for the rest of their lives." Dr.William said as he sort of looked down to show sympathy.

"I see Doctor Williams, could you perhaps fill us in some positive information about what we know about her um, purple lipstick?" The reporter asked.

"Of course. We can confirm two very good things, first off that she is not HIV positive, nor is she known to have any form of any transmissible disease from what we have found. Thus, her lipstick will not give you any STD or anything like that. Next, we are about 97.88% sure that her method of shrinking is non-contagious, yet we have taken lab samples from the wreck of the craft, as well as the clothes of the pilots. We can conclude there is no known method that she could transmit this by a third party, most paradoxical indeed I must admit." Dr.William stated.

"I see, do you have any idea what would make up her lipstick, doctor?" The reporter asked.

"Well, quite frankly most of the ingredients and chemicals appear as simple home-made cosmetics, other than some traces of natural flowers, some berries, and some homemade cinnamon. Bradanksa's lipstick appears, like things you could make at home." The doctor stated.

"They have no idea what they're up against, she's using magic! They think she has some stupida virus!"Moscati said as she took the palm of the hand that wasn't holding the remote and planting it firmly upon her face.

Amanda Moscati would change the channel back to Mobian Global News, she would see new headlines below as there was footage of the goliath Amanda Bradanska now kneeling outside of an multi story carpark as a drone was hovering around and taking footage of her, she put her now even shiner MGN logo on the rooftop of a nearby hospital. She seemed to be knelled over with her knees in a ground parking lot as she appeared to be digging through the parked levels searching for something. She would pull out cars, vans, and trucks as she would toss them aside if they were not what she was searching for, as if they were mere toys she was searching for in a box. Stills he would take them out, turn around and fling them in every such direction, creating untold amount of havoc as she searched. Soon she stopped and her perky face turned sour as she took out a yellow one. Yellow was her most hated color and she stared in a cold blank stare as she crushed an entire yellow hummer in her hand like tinfoil before dropping it away. Eventually however, the evil Amanda found what appeared to be a blue Ferrari car as her facial expression lightened up with a smile. She then stood back upright and held the blue sports-car in one hand and grabbed the sign and put it back under her arm before she leisurely stomped off from the feed of the drone footage that was on the news.

There were also headlines, one from the president of the United Federation saying "President of Westopolis willing to "sit down and talk with Amanda Bradanksa. President says, 'she is a very nice lady'." The other was far more ominous, it was from Grief Bradanksa, her nephew. "Baron Grief Bradanksa calls aunt a 'traitor for attacking an Order supervised city'. Baron Grief vows revenge on Amanda Bradanksa and is deploying 'Order Grey Party' forces. 'Any attack on civilians under guidance of Order considered treason by Greater Spagonia to the Order of Moebius'."

"They're going to deploy the military after her...Oh no this is molto brutto! I have to do something!" She said as the greened fur vixen turned off the television, got out of her chair, and ran to her garage while grabbing her raincoat.

© Copyright 2020 Jaredthefox92 (jaredfoxreborn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2222301-Amandas-BIG-Day-Act-Four