*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2222784-Jewel-Knights-Very-Pathetic-End
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #2222784
Women-only Rangers fight against Vilan. The end of the battle is ...
Five girls gather in one room of the base.

"We finally defeated the head of the Vilan organization. Peace will come back." Rachel, a girl with red short hair and a standard figure says.

"Yes. But I don't think it will happen right away." Sasha, a slender girl with medium-blue hair says .

"The damage is still there, so it will take more time." Trilby, a little girl with short yellow curly hair, says uneasy.

"But still, there are no more Villains! There is no further damage." Penelope, a girl with long silver hair and a little tall, says powerfully.

"I agree. Everyone doesn't need to worry any more." Ashley, a girl with a tall, full body with braided purple medium hair says.

At first glance, they are ordinary girls, but their true identity is heroine that protects peace. They have the power of mysterious jewelry. Rachel is Ruby, Sasha is Sapphire, Trilby is Topaz, Penelope is Pearl, and Ashley is Amethyst. They call themselves Jewel Knights.

Just yesterday, they destroyed the Villain leader and destroyed organization. They are immersed in the finish. At that time, an alarm sounds in the base.

"What happened?" Ashley is surprised.

"Villan appears. The place is... on the mountainside nearby." Sasha operates the terminal to tell.

"Villan !? We should have been annihilated yesterday!" Trilby says loudly.

"That 's why Vilan survived. Then we just beat it." Penelope says.

"That's right. We must defeat Vilan. Metamorphosis time!"Rachel takes the pendant and calls on four people.

"Okay!" The four respond and pick up the pendant.

"Jewel Knight, metamorphose!" When they raise the pendant, they are wrapped in the light of their personal colors. Rachel is red, Sasha is blue, Trilby is yellow, Penelope is white, and Ashley is purple. When the light stops, they are dressed in a special suit and mask of each color, which look like Power Rangers. Their body shape becomes clearer by wearing a suit.

"Amethyst Knight!" Ashley wearing a purple suit.

"Pearl Knight!" Penelope wearing a white suit.

"Topaz Knight!" Trilby wearing a yellow suit.

"Sapphire Knight!" Sasha wearing a blue suit.

"Ruby Knight!" Rachel wearing a red suit.

"Let's hurry!" They rush to that place.

==========================================================



They arrive at the destination. It's a place full of stones, flat and open. There is blue skinned woman standing like a fly. Two antennas on her head, a pair of heels on her back, and the body of a fly that grew like a tail.

"You guys were late. I thought you will not come." She says she can afford to see five people.

"Beelze! Why are you alive?" Rachel is very surprised.

"You must have been defeated by us yesterday!" Penelope says.

"Hahahahaha. It was a fake that you defeated yesterday. I won't be defeated easily." Beelze laughs and answers.

"That's why we will defeat the real you this time." Sasha says powerfully.

"That's impossible. I'm serious today!" When Beelze rings her finger, five huge poops appear behind Rachel and others. From the left, dark brown horse poop, black rabbit poop, brown normal poop, dark green panda poop and ocher elephant poop.

"What!? Poop?" They turned around and Trilby was surprised.

"Yah!" Beelze shoots a green beam from her antennaes to a normal poop in the middle. Green light wraps around a normal poop and splits into 5 energy balls. And they move one by one in front of Jewel Knights and change into humanoid. When the green light settled, there were five blown female humanoid poops which have big tits. They scream and pose.

"What are these guys!?" Ashley asks.

"I will introduce you. They are Poop Golems, born from poop!" Beelze answers while shaking her big breasts. And the Poop Golems pose again.

"Poop Golems!?" Rachel makes a surprise voice.

"My real ability, it is the ability to manipulate poop freely!" Beelze says that, five Poop Golems go one by one to Jewel Knights.



"Hah!" Sasha attacks Poop Golem, but seems to have no effect. "Unlike my imagination, it's hard...Ah!" If she is confused by a sense that is different from her imagination, she receives a counterattack from Poop Golem.

"Jewel Blaster!" Trilby shoots two beams on Poop Golem with a common weapon. However, the beams are played on the body of Poop Golem. "It does not work!?" While she is surprised, she is beaten by Poop Golem a few times.

"Amethyst Bow, shoot!" Ashley attacks approaching Poop Golem with her special weapon bow. But the attack does not work and she gets hit.

"Sei! Tahh! Tooooh!"Rachel cuts Poop Golem many times with her special weapon sword. Poop Golem is not damaged when attacked and she is attacked by it.

"Pearl Whip!" Penelope wraps white energy whip around the arm of Poop Golem with her special weapon. Poop Golem swings Penelope up with its arm raised. "Ouch!" Penelope is struck by the ground and erases the energy part of the whip, after that she stands up to .

"Kishaa!" When Penelope stands up, two Poop Golems cry and go towards her. And lift her from both sides.

"Hey! Release me!" Penelope is struggling, but cannot escape from two Poop Golems. She is carried as it is. There is a huge dark brown horse poop where she is carried. "What to do! Stop!" That poop approaches her. After that "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" She is taken into the poop by Poop Golems.

"Penelope!" Rachel saw that sight and stretched her arm.

Only the face of Penelope appears on the surface of huge dark brown horse poop. Then her face changes to a shiny dark brown. She was coated with poop.

"Penelope!" When Ashley saw it and raised her voice, two Poop Golems appear from behind the horse poop. The remaining Poop Golems and Beelze join there.

"Do you think it 's great? This is also my ability." Beelze says that, kissing Penelope's mouth and leaving a red kiss mark.

"We need to help Penelope. Sapphire splash!" Sasha has a trident of her special weapon, and she shoots a strong stream of water from the tip of the trident to Poop Golems. The stream hits Poop Golems.

"You did it!" Trilby rejoices. But Poop Golems are intact.

"Why!? No matter how strong it is, there is no scratch ..." Ashley is surprised and confused.

"The surface of Poop Golems is coated with my magic. So, not easily hurt." Beelze proudly says.

"That's the only way to attack Beelze! Go!" Rachel holds her special weapon sword. And four people go to Beelze.

"Try it if you can." Beelze puts five Poop golems on them.

"I'll do! Haaaaaaaaaah!" Sasha pushes Trident forward and charges Beelze. While avoiding the first and second Poop Golem, two Poop Golems get the trident. They just wield and fly Sasha away. "Ah!" She is struck by the ground.

"Sasha, be careful!" Trilby yells at Sasha.

"What to watch out for ... oh!" A Poop Golem is held behind Sasha who has just stood up. "Leave me free!" Sasha resists but she is carried by Poop Golem. Huge dark green panda poop approaches her. "Oh... Ooooooooh!" She is taken into the poop by Poop Golem, same as Penelope. Immediately after that, only Sasha's face appears on the surface of the poop. Soon her face is coated with a shiny green poop.

"Sasha!" When Rachel shouts, a Poop Golem appear from behind the panda poop. Other Poop Golems become there and get together. Then Beelze kisses Sasha's mouth and leaves a red kiss mark.

"What should we do ... we can't attack Beelze because there are so many opponents." Ashley says.

"I will stop the movement of Golems, so attack Beelze in the meantime." Trilby takes out her special weapon microphone. "Laaaaaaah." When she sings, a special sound wave is generated and the movement of Poop Golems stops.

"Now out!" When Rachel tried to pass by the side of Poop Golems, Poop Golems suddenly move and she is kicked off.

"I should have stopped their movement. Why?" Trilby is confused.

"It was a shame. I'm manipulating them. So mental attacks do not work for them!" Beelze says that and sends Poop Golems to Trilby.

"I won't let you do that!" Ashley shoots purple light arrows. But they are all played on the surface of Poop Golems.

"I must attack somehow ..." Trilby manages to avoid Poop Golems' wavy attacks, but she is hugged by Poop Golem from behind. "Oops!" She is carried by Poop Golem.

"Trilby!" Ashley shoots purple light arrows again, but other Poop Golems become walls to prevent them.

"I hate it! I definitely don't want to go inside the poop!" Trilby resists violently, but she is taken to a huge black rabbit poop. "No! Don't do!" A huge poop approaching Trilby. "Nooooooooooo!" She is taken into the poop by Poop Golem.

"Trilby!" Rachel fires a blaster to help Trilby, but Trilby is already in the poop.

Only the face of Trilby appears on the surface of huge black rabbit poop. Then her face is coated with a shiny black poop. "You look like a black onyx and nice." Beelze kisses Trilby's mouth and leaves a red kiss mark.

"There is no choice but to do!" Ashley holds a bow and generates a huge purple light arrow. "Amethyst Breaker!"She fires that arrow at Beelze.

Beelze deploys a barrier and prevents it. "Don't you know it 's useless? A stupid girl like you become poop!" When she says so, Poop Golems head for Ashley.

"Ashley, hold it up!" Rachel rushes to Ashley.

"I have to avoid ..." Ashley concentrates on avoidance but is beaten. "Aooh!" A Poop golem is waiting for her destination, she is caught. And she is taken. "Wait! I don't want to be a poop!" She is taken to a huge ocher elephant poop. "Please! Please don't do! Pleeeeeeeease!" She is taken into the poop. Due to her height, her entire head comes out of the top of the poop.

"Ashley!" Rachel tries to help Ashley, but she is blocked from going to other Poop Golems.

"I can't ... I can't move at all ..." Ashley tries to move her body out of the poop, but only her head moves. "A ... Ah ..." Her movement and voice weakened, then her head is coated with a shiny ocher poop. A Poop Golem appear from behind the elephant poop. Beelze kisses Ashley's mouth and leaves a red kiss mark.

"I can not believe that..." Rachel looks at the four poops in turn.

"Now, it 's your turn, Ruby Knight. You must be poop too!" Poop Golems surround Rachel.

"How do you make me poop without poop?" Rachel is as strong as possible.

"There is poop, around you." Beelze says all Poop Golems are hugging Rachel.

"What are you doing!?" Rachel struggles and resists.

"I will return these girls to their original poop." Beelze launches a green beam from her antenna to Poop Golems. Poop golems change shape and change like the upper part of soft ice cream.

"What did you do!?" Rachel has a head raised from the top of a huge brown poop.

"I put Poop Golems back. And I made a poop called Makiguso in Japan." As Beelze approaches Rachel, she inflates her fly belly.

"What are you going to do this time!?" Rachel was surprised to see that.

"Last finish." Beelze uses her back spear to fly over Rachel. And she aims Rachel's head in the anus.

"No! Mmmmmmmmmm!" Rachel struggles, but the poop that surrounds her doesn't.

"Goodbye. And be a poop!" Beelze's anus opens greatly. "Plop!" She excretes soft poop lumps and fills Rachel's head. "Next..." She shakes her finger to process the poop that has just been excreted. Only Rachel's face appears on the surface of Makiguso. And Rachel's face changes to shiny brown. Rachel became poop and Jewel Knights was annihilated.

"You became a great poop." Beelze kisses Rachel's mouth harder than before. And she leaves a big red kiss mark.

"I'll go home because I'm done." Beelze takes a pot from somewhere and points its spout to a huge brown poop. "Inhale." She says that huge brown poop is wrapped in red light and sucked into the pot. Similarly, the other four poops are sucked into the pot. The horse poop was white, the panda poop was blue, the rabbit poop was yellow, and the elephant poop was purple. "This is the end." She teleported with a pot in her hand.



Beelze walks inside a brick building with a pot in her hand. And she arrives in front of the big door. There is a plate on the door that says "Exhibition Room". She opens the door and enters it.

The room is a strange sight. Various kinds of huge poops are displayed like works of art. But the poops are not normal. Elaborately created and sexy pose poop statues. A poop like a slab with embedded humans. Sphere poop with human head and limbs out. A huge poop with multiple people. A brown monument is set up near each poop. The monument is engraved with the date and name. The poops in this room are all heroines and magical girls that Beelze once made poop. She crosses various worlds and turns heroines and magical girls in those worlds into poops and collects them.

Beelze finds a vacant space as she goes deep into the room. "This place is good." When she says so, she hits the pot and five light balls pop out of the pot. Ball colors are red, blue, yellow, white, and purple. And they change shape as they move into place. When the light settled there were five poops that were once Jewel Knights. From the left are Penelope, Trilby, Rachel, Sasha, and Ashley.

"Let's finish it last." Beelze shoots six brown light balls from her anus. Five of them turn into brown monuments near the poop of Jewel Knights. They are engraved with the names of the people in the poop. The remaining one turns into a large brown monument. The stone monument says "The poor Jewel Knights have been pooped."

"This is complete. I'm looking forward to seeing what heroines are in the next world." Beelze goes to the next world to find new target. You may be the next poop ...

© Copyright 2020 tsu-ga-ru (tsu-ga-ru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2222784-Jewel-Knights-Very-Pathetic-End