*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2223123-THE-TOWER-CARD
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by K-OZ
Rated: ASR · Poetry · Political · #2223123
If the United States was a Tarot Card
If the United States/U.S.A/America could be liken to a Tarot card it would be THE TOWER card.

This is you United States!!! It has always been you!!! This card energy road in on them ship's that discovered the islands and murdered, raped and looted the Natives of the islands. It was your card when you step foot on the shores of the mainland killing and stealing the land of those who fed you and helped you when you were in despair.

It was your card when you tried to enslave the Natives but since they knew the land you road over to Africa and looted it's people to make slaves. It was your card during the Slave Codes, Black Codes and Jim Crow. It was your card when Black Wallstreet was looted and burnt. It was your card in Rosewood and many places like it that you created such destruction of life. It was your card when you was hanging strange fruit from the trees and it is still your card when you refuse to label yourself as terrorists. Terrorizing people abroad and on your own soil. 400 plus years this your card.

It was your card during the era of the KKK. It was your card during the American Revolutionary War and the American Civil War. It was your card during the Civil Rights Movement, and the so called LA riots or any so called riot mislabeled cause they were rebellions that you shutdown like you did Nat Turner, Charles Deslondes, and Denmark Vesey to name a few. It was your card when the Slave Patrols and Night Watchers became the new age Police. It was your card when the N.W.A said Fuck the Police. It was your card when you wanted Harriet Tubman dead or alive cause she was taken slaves to freedom. It was your card when you took free mens and women from the north and disregarded their papers when they had earn their freedoms and you dragged them back to slavery. It's your card.

It was your card when you labeled them 3/5ths of a human. It was your card when you had them in cages in the zoo, cutting babies from stomachs to feed the dogs and gators this your card. This your card the disrespect of the Motherlands Women and Men from Sarah Baartmans to the Mandingo's and every tribal people that came that were raped, slaughtered, disfigured, mistreated, mentally spiritually and physically raped repeatedly til it became inprinted on their DNA. This your card.

This was your card when you was psychologically Willie Lynching. Breaking the minds, spirits, souls backs and foundations of black folk to the point they became the mask. This your card. From the blackface to minstrel to your subliminal creations of coon caricature this your card.

It was your card when you allowed the situation of the Central Park 5 and false allegations that led to many black men to be behind bars. It is still your card when you allowed the injustice done to the people of the darker hue to be murdered by those who are suppose to serve and protect but you let many of them walk free. It still is your card when George Zimmerman and others like him still walk the streets like they did no wrong. It is still your card when so many people of the darker hue have lost their life due to racism created by your broken system that never had them in mind.

This is your card cause your own peoples is tired of you. Maya Angelou A Brave and Startling Truth and On The Pulse of The Morning. This is your card and I have not begin to read it yet cause this card is speaking on many levels and tones. You must of forgot. It's called "We The People" not "We The Government" and not "We The Old Racist That Come From Enslavers Make This Country Great Again." With that being said the people hold the power and will "We The People in Unity Will Fuck This Country Up Great Again". Cause the 2/5th left over from the 3/5ths of human is god and goddess energy. We be the divinities. The ancestors return. The spirits of the ethers and cosmos. They have the right to revolt. They have the right to rebel.

They tried to be peaceful Martin Luther King. They tried dialogue Malcolm X and James Baldwin. Somehow it has become a trend of I Can't Breathe. I can't be in my own house. I can't be in my own yard. I can't be in the park. I cant walk, jog or run. I cant be at the gym. I can't go swim. I can't be in my car. I cant enjoy the festivities. I cant go out to eat. I can't be in my own country. All because this trend this country was built on from the color of our skin.

This your card listen to it speak. If you did not hear the people than you will hear the people now. Them rose color glasses have turned to flames. The "We The People" will burn this bitch down. They will burn it all down and it will all go up in flames.

But let's keep it real the Government planned this. This how they going to usher in that New World Order. When the old ways of doing things seize there purpose a new way of thinking and doing must be created. I see the puppeteer. I see the strings. These strings must be cut and the people must take back the power and put the government in their place. They have the right to tell the governments they are no more and the people will bring forth a government that will do right by them.

Statements of all kinds will be made throughout the states. But the main statement that must be made is at the main house. Station within its masonry plantation of stolen design. Ebony hands, sweat, tears, blood and life built the American dream, the American vision that saw them as slaves. Just as they built they also burnt structures down.


So let me give you the Tip. The divine intervention that rides in on this card cause the chickens coming home to roost that's why the chicken cross the road. See the CoVid19 came by air. Than the waters came by storms and cyclones. Now we got the fires of the cities burning. When the flames cease to exist and the ashes set upon the earth are all that is left we will see if the Phoenix will rise for the people or will it be a government drome disguise as a Phoenix to build this nation up again.

~K-OZ!~
© Copyright 2020 K-OZ (x-pression at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2223123-THE-TOWER-CARD