*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2224086-Tony-gets-stripped-tickled-and-shaved
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2224086
the story about how tony became hairless
Tony never though his life could get worse that it already was now, being a tickle slave to his rival from his high school wrestle days was bad enough but Ryder always seemed to try and find new ways to humiliate him, like finding new positions to tie him up, even in campus he wasn’t safe anymore! Ryder could shove him into an empty closed and have a quick tickle with him and the poor 21 year old had to keep his laughter in for fear of someone hearing them. But nothing could prepare him for what’s coming next.

It was a good day Ryder did not decide to tickle him at the college that day and so Tony make his way to their shared room. To his surprise the blonde was already there not naked but dressed in a long shelved blue shirt and a pair of black pant, the brunet imduatly when to his shoes to start to strip but Ryder stoped him “not now Tony”

“What?” the ebony haired boy asked the blond always commanded him to be naked “today we will do something different I want us to wrestle” Ryder said “why?” “because I said so” with that the two boys took their place and stated wrestling each other.

Tony was confused as he wrestles, what was Ryder’s plan? They wrestled enough at is was on the team. Ryder was having a hard time he forgotten how well Tony could wrestle when their was no fear of ticklish retribution so he make a new plan. “AHHHhahahahahahaah” the other boy laughted as he felt the blonde fingers brush against his side and tried to catch the hand before it could do so much damage, but Ryder was faster as he run his fingers up and down his sides “hehehehahahhahaahahahahaahahah”.

As fast as it stated it was over and they began to wrestle again the raven head becoming more carful for any wild tickle attacks on his body. Then the blonde lost his focus for just a moment and Tony was able to throw him to the floor and sit on top of him. Tony took one hand at pinned it above his head and went for the other but again Ryder was faster and run his fingers through the jean clad thigh “ hehehahahahahhaahhahahahahahaha” the rave haired laugh and let go the wrist falling off the blonde. Ryder stopped the assault of the thigh and went back on his feet and so did Tony and they begin anew.

The match continued the same every time Tony seemed to get the upper hand the blond would just tickle a random part of his body, his pit, his sides, his neck and even his feet were attacked! At the end Ryder managed to throw Tony down to the bed and he took his wrists into one hand and pinned them above his head “I win” the blond said and Tony prepared himself for the ultimate tickle assault but the blond just gently brush his finger to the t-shirt clad belly “hahahahehehehhhahehaehahehaheheh” Ryder then stated teasing “poor little Tony you have a ticklish belly don’t you?” “yeeeeessssshehehhahehahhastophhhahahahahahhahahahahahahaa” “stop? On poor delusional ticklish Tony I haven’t even stated yet” with this the blond increased speed making the boy beneath him laugh harder “HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHARYDERTHE’LLHEAR” Tony shouted in an effort to stop the tickling “oh is my poor ticklish slave wanting his gag do you want to be gaged Tones?” Ryder teased and the raven head nod his head and so the blonde took the red ball gag and put in Tony’s mouth securing it behind his head.

“mphmhphmphmhpmhmphmphmphmhpmmhpmph” with the gag in his mouth what ever sound he made were silenced allowing Ryder to tickle as he pleased at the belly “your so ticklish Tony is pathetic you know what your weak just a weak ticklish little boy you used to be able to beat me but know? Know you can’t even stop laughing so do that little boy laugh!” after saying that dig full forced into the sensitive belly “MPMHPHMHPMHPMHPMHPMHMPHMPHHMPHMPHMPHMPHMPHPMHMPHMPHMPHHPMHMPHPMHMHPHPMHMPHPHMHPM”.

Tony felt like he was in hell and the teasing was even worse than the tickling. Why he had to be so ticklish Ryder was right he used to be able to beat him but know he was a laughing mess every time he felt someone run their fingers on his body “tickle tickle Ticklish Tony” the blonde said as he put his finger on Tony’s underarm scratching at the t-shirt “MPMHPHMPHMPHHMPMHPHMPHMPHPMPHMHPMHPMHMPHMPHMPPHM” “right Tone laugh like the weak boy you are I bet you want it to end for me to stop, to remove my finger from your pit but you can’t stop me cause your just a weak ticklish little boy and you know something about ticklish little boys?”

Ryder smiled an evil grim “they lose clothing privileges” then hi ripped Tony’s shirt in half exposing his muscled body “omphhomhpomhopmhohmpomhomhphomhopmhmohmohmoophm” the raven heard moaned as his nipple was under Ryde’s care twisting and tickle it “PMOHHMOHMPHPOMHOHMPPMHOMOHPOMHOMHMHMHMOHOMHMOHMHOHMO” Tony almost jumped when he felt the wet tongue linking his other nipple sending wave of torture pleasure to his cock make it hard inside it’s leather prison.

By the time Ryder was done Tony was red in the face and tears stated to from at his eyes. The blond removed his hand from the wrist “don’t move them little boy or you’ll regret it” Ryder threated him and went to his pants and stated undoing his belt pushing his pant down and tickling every skin that was slowly exposed “MPHMPHMPHHMPHMPHMPHMPHMPHMPHPMHMPHMPHPMHMPPHMMPHMPHPMHMPHMPHPMHHMPHPMMPH” Tony struggled to not move his arms down to protect his tender legs but he knew if he did it would be no end to the torture Ryder could him so he just lay back and took it till the blond arrived at the base of his feet in which he swiftly removed the sneakers and the socks and raced both fingers on the feet sending Tony into new ticklish hysteria “PMHHMPHMPHMPHMPMPHPMHMPHMHPMHHMHMHMMHMHMHMHMHMHMMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMMHMHHMHMMH”.

Ryder then put all ten toes on his mouth nibbling and licking them while his fingers focused on the very center of the feet “MPPMGMPMPGPHMHMPHMPHMPGMPMPHMPHPMGMPHPMHGMPHGMHPMHGMPHPHMPHGPMHPMHGPMGHMPHGMP” Tony’s will did not held him and lower his arms and hit Ryder on the back to stop the torture on his feet. The blond did stop and turned to face Tony with an evil smile on his face “tsk tsk disobeying little Tony that bad for you is punishment time” Ryder procced to tie Tony on the bed stared prodding of his slightly hairy pits “PMHPMPMHMPHPMHPMHMPHPMHMPHMPMHPMPHMPHMPHMPHMPHMHPMHPMHMPHPMHMPPMHMPHPMHpMPMmpPMMPPMPMMP”.

After 10 minutes of pit tickling Tony was drenched in sweat and tears of ticklish mirth where running down his face and Ryder was still not done with him “you think this over tones? Belive is not so hear what gonna happen to you am going to put some my special powder on your feet and for the next two weeks your not Cuming let that be your lesson my slave for disobeying your master”.

When the whole ordeal was over Tony looked every inch the ticklish boy Ryder claimed him to be soaked in sweaty from head to toe with his feet having angry scratch marks all over them “please... not again” Tony begged as he removed the gag from his face. Ryder only smiled and said and patted his cheek “stop disobeying me and maybe you won’t get those treatments so often”.

The wrestling became Ryder’s favored method to humiliate Tony from for every second he was getting stripped Ryder could call him pathetic and weak for being unable to overwhelm him and stop the removal of his clothes and he stated to believe he was right. Tony closed he door behind him and put the gym back on the flor he was dressed in a red tank top and a pair of dark blue shorts. He was barley in at the dorm when he felt the gag been put into his mouth with lighting speed and a pair of hands caressed his unprotect hairy underarms “MPPMPmMM! Pmhmphmphmphpmhmhmphmppmh” laughing he turn his head and saw Ryder with a pissed off look at his face guided Tony to the bed not once easing on the pit tickling not even as he was tying him up.


“mmhmmhmhhmhmhmmh” Tony protested “what’s going on Tones you been a naughty boy that’s what going on” the blonde said angry “you left you laptop open and I looked are you history you searching for a key to the underwear aren’t you? Well lucky from me you being the pathetic ticklish boy you are forgot to delete your history and now I have to punish you”.

Tony’s eyes widen when he heard that Ryder’s punishment were always the worse but now he felt like this onne was going to be pure plain pain for him “now let’s get started first your wearing way to many clothes” Ryder took a pair of scissors and tear the tank top apart then he did the same on his shorts “much better now let’s go the first part” said the blond and stated laying it out on the bare feet before him “MPPHMHMPHMHPMHMPHMHPMHPMHPHMPHPMHPMMHPHMPHPMPMHMPHPMHMPHMPHMPHMPHMPHMPHPMHMHMPPHMPMHMHPMHMPHMPHMPHMPHPMHHPMMPHMPH” Tony screeched as his number one spots became the target of Ryder’s aggression “MPMPHPHMMPHMPHMPHMPHMPMHPMHPPMHMPHMPHMPHMHPMHPMPHMPHMHPMPHHMPHMPHPM”.

The blonde moved next to the pit already damp with sweat and poke, scratched his fingers at the wide open hollows sending poor Tony into tickle hell “MPMPMHHPMHMPHPMHPMHMPHMPHPMHMPHMPHPMHMPHMPHPMMPMPMMHPMHMPHMHPMHHPMPHMHPMMHPMPHMHPMHHMPHPMHPMHPMHMPMPHPMHMHPMHMHMPHPMHMPHMPH” and he felt the hell very well as the blond making a wreck of his armpits he was powerless to stop it unable to even move as his pits were getting abused once again in his mind proving to Ryder that he was a weakling so ticklish that you could enslave it with only a few pokes in the right places and his torture was not even over yet.

By the time the blond was finished the matters were wet and Tony looked like run two marathons after his gag was removed he stated begging “please Ryder no more I cant take it I promise I wont do it again please just stop” Ryder just hear the ebony haired babble his mouth and got up and went to the bathroom to retrieve a few thinks. The bound man saw the blond retuning after a few moments holding a lotion and a razor at one hand he put them in the nigh stand next to the bed and put the gag back at Tony’s mouth “you disobeyed me Tony you really though you could win?, your nothing but a weak ticklish disobeying little boy and ticklish little boys do not deserve to have body hair they must be smooth”.

Tony could not believe his ears Ryder wanted to shave him! He only had hair in his privates and his pits and took great pride in that and the blond wanted to take it from him “and is not only that Tones this lotion I have right there is made to stop any hair forever growing again so you will have a permanent reminder to what happened to ticklish slaves that do not obey their masters” with that he took the bottle and put a generous amount of lotion on his hands and put it all over Tony’s cheek’s and neck moving then to the hairless chest and legs.

Only four parts of the raven haired boy’s where actual hairy his butt, privates, pits and arms and Ryder wanted them all smooth first he untied Tony’s legs and removed the underwear second he shaved Tony’s thigh ass smooth and applied the lotion as well. The ebony haired actually wept when he felt his genital hair been taken from him leaving no hair at all covering his manhood. Ryder could not resist and stated tickling the now smooth balls with his fingers “MHOHPMOHOHMOPHMHPOMHOHMHPOHMMHOPMOPHMPOHMOPHHPMOHMOPHMPOHMOP””your balsl are as ticklish as ever eh Tony?” after that Ryder again applied the lotion and put the underwear back leaving poor Tony without release and terrified for what’s coming next.

The blond then untied Tony’s arms and said “if you don’t fight me on this am just going to shave them but if you do you say goodbye to your arm hair forever” the gaged boy did what was sensible and remained still while the blonde was removing the hairs of his hands and offered no fuss when they where re tied now only one place was left to be shaved the armpits. Ryder took the razor in his hand and stated to slowly shaving the right pit revealing the pale hairless skin to the world, next he did the same to the left pit and pit a large quantit of the lotion as if to make sure that Tony would have no chance to ever growing that hair back.


The blond waited a few moments for the lotion to dry and stated to tickle the now hairless pit anew enjoying the smooth flesh, no longer having any hair to slow him down. “MPMHPMPMHMHPMHMPHMPPMHMPHMPHMPHMPHMPHMPMHPMPHMPHPMHMPHMPHMHPPHM” Tony on the other hand was in tears both from the tickling and from the loss of his precious hair now he had less than he little brother for god’s sake! The blond get down at the hairless left pit and sated running his tongue through the smooth skin sending new intense ticklish waves to the black head while his one hand was still drilling the right underarm and the other dig between the ticklish ribs “MPHMPHPMHMPHMPMPHMPHMPHMHMPMPHPMHMPHMPHMPHMPHMPMHPMPHMPHMPHMPHMPHMPMPHMPHMPHMHMPHMPMPHMHMPHMPHMPHMPMPHPMHMPHMPHMPHMPHMPHPMHMPHMPHMPHPMHMPPMHMPHPMMPMPMPMPMMMMMMMMM” the bound man could have jumped out of his skin if he was able never was Tony subject to such intense tickle torture even his daily tickle sessions seemed nothing compared to this, and from now on he was supposed to be this ticklish in his pit he could die!

Just as Tony was a the verge of passing out Ryder stopped , un tie him and removed the gag form the black head’s mouth “now I hope you learned to never cross me again Tones or you wont like the consequences”. After his shaving Tony noticed that Ryder started to grow his own body hair as a way to humiliate Tony and he achieved it. But he also put a burning desire inside he mind, one day he could take his vengeance and Ryder could pay for every single think he did to him.

someday
© Copyright 2020 Aquosth128 (aquosth128 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2224086-Tony-gets-stripped-tickled-and-shaved