*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2225586-Short-animal-tf-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Maage
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2225586
I was horny so I wrote about a gassy yeen lady
A pair of hands peek through the grass as a woman’s head pops up between them. An animal researcher by the name of Robin greets the camera filming her with a warm smile “Welcome back animal fans! Today my trusty cameraman Joey and I are in Africa studying Hyenas.” Joey then zooms in on a pack of hyenas hunting a gazelle.

“I am not envious of the gazelle, looks like she’s about to enter the next phase of the circle of life.. and it looks like they got her, what speed!” Robin was surprised at how fast those hyenas worked but something was wrong..they just, disappeared? “Robin do you see them? If not we gotta get outta here!” Joey panicked, obviously not wanting to be eaten.

Suddenly, the two heard cackling followed by Joeys camera hitting the ground. The last thing the viewers at home saw was Robin and her friend being dragged off before the camera was destroyed. Robin woke up first and Joey was nowhere to be seen, her head was killing her and everything was dark and smelly

“What is that awful stench?! Where am I?!” Robin called out and she only received giggles in response. How..the hyenas? did they manage to tie her up? It wasn’t adding up and her headache was getting worse as several hyenas approached her.

Robin was scared and was even more terrified when she heard the one of hyenas speak! “You should’a kept ya’ nose outta our business hun! Now I’m gonna put it where it belongs!” The pack then shoved robins nose right into the leaders ass as she ripped a bassy fart

Robin coughed and sputtered in protest calling for help from Joey. “He’s not comin toots, he’s busy being hyena ass fat!” Robin couldn’t even say anything before a pain grew in several places around her body including her mouth and nose. Looking down she witnessed her hand morph and beginning to look like paws!

Then her mouth began to form jagged teeth and a muzzle like shape. Her body then changed to that of a rather small hyena smaller than the ones surrounding her. Robin tried to scream but it only came out as a howl signaling that the process was complete! Robin was now a feral hyena.

A pain grew in her tummy next, “oh god what’s next” she said exhausted from her transformation. A loud gurgling was the only warning to the massive fart that escaped her ass as the rest of the hyenas cackled and sniffed it all up.

The leader looked at robin and burped in her face “Welcome to the pack~”
© Copyright 2020 Maage (bwmaage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2225586-Short-animal-tf-story