*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2226093-The-infinite-dream
Rated: 18+ · Essay · Philosophy · #2226093
The infinite dream.
We are divided.

But not outside ourselves, not divided from each other, we are divided WITHIN. The reality of separateness outside of yourself is just a reflection of all our own inner division.

But this cannot be 'healed' this division, for it is the only way for existence at all to be an experienceable thing. It is not even real, but we need to lose ourselves in the illusion of division and imperfection, splitting off from the consciousness of wholeness in perfect completeness in order to know ourselves in any kind of form at all.

Separation and individuality is the most important ingredient for experience because to ease the stagnancy and loneliness of just and only the self in the perfect omega of nothingness, you choose to shatter (you cant actually) but created the illusion of shattering into multiples and opposites, in order for you know LIFE. So you choose to LIE to yourself, to pull the veil over your own eyes and basically imprison yourself, in order to be brought into being.

To feel separation so that you may also know connectedness. To know hate so that you may also know love. To become the many so that you may also know yourself as one. And so on.

So there are no enemies. There are no 'people out there trying to keep you asleep or imprisoned' for they are only reflections of the lie that you had to pull over your own eyes in order to sleep and keep dreaming.

But our soul will always long for this enlightenment, for this union, even though it contradicts the essence of life itself. In the deepest part of our being, we long for what would destroy us. Subconsciously we know this, but it cannot be stopped. We must move towards it, it is our nature to do so. The magnetic dualistic pull.

The sleeping, just wanting to remind themselves that this is all a dream.

So when life seems contradictory, it is because life at its deepest essence is contradictory in nature. We know we need to keep ourselves limited to know ourselves to exist and yet completeness is our very nature.

We want to awaken. We wish to remain sleep.

And as we grow and evolve and awaken, as we start to remember and regain the understanding that we desire, we will eventually reach the omega point of consciousness and unity, and we will become as Gods. Limited no more, seeing through all the veils, truly knowing ourselves as everything, but then losing our separate selves amidst the totality of oneness, we balance out to a neural nothingness, powerless and oh so powerful, exploding like the big bang, once again, restarting the infinite dream...

And the story continues...

© Cosmic Junkie
© Copyright 2020 cosmicjunkie (cosmicjunkie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2226093-The-infinite-dream