*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2229458-From-a-100lbs-to-a-500lbs
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Food/Cooking · #2229458
A woman shifts to Singapore with her husband and falls into a life of overeating, lazyness
This is a true story and thinking about the place where she is in is quite unbelievable especially if you have known her for a long time....
1. Her marriage
She was young skinny ( infact underweight at a 100lbs) woman of 23 when she was getting married. She had studied mbbs and was also a great dancer. She had two career options to choose from. Then came her marriage. She was married by a young businessman. He was quite nice to her. They loved each other. He was working in Singapore and she went with him there after her wedding. Since it was a new place she thought she will start looking for work after 1 year. In that large house of hers in Singapore, she had nothing to do. Her husband came home pretty late, and there were maids to look after the house. All she did was sit and watch t.v. she had a little snack every now and then but she never really liked it. She soon got pregnant. Now maids looked after her like a queen, and she was given all the luxury in the house. She flew to her home after about 6 months of pregnancy.
When she reached home, they were wondering how she gained this much weight. Her mother said, 'I guess Singapore life is spoiling you. You were underweight before but now look at you!'
She was quite chubby after living that luxury life for 6 months. And by this time she was kind of enjoying it.
2. After her daughter's birth
She now sat at home playing with her daughter, eating some snacks and watching TV.
She was putting on weight but she didn't mind. Also after pregnancy she didn't feel like working anywhere.
But as time went and get daughter grew up, she didn't have any job to do, so she just sat at her house eating a lot and watching TV. She was getting quite spoiled at her home.
3. The spoiled lifestyle
© Copyright 2020 ProLife (prolife at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2229458-From-a-100lbs-to-a-500lbs