*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2229564-Muddle--Puddle-Pt1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by taty
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2229564
BDSM FEMDOM & SUBS

Miss had enjoyed her previous visit to Mistress and Tatyana. One of the highlights for her was telling Taty what she had to wear to collect her, she was told to wear a little body underneath her black velvet catsuit, she was to be smooth no body hair full makeup and blonde hair. She was also told to wear the metal cock cage and her edge. Miss loved the control when Taty was made to hand over the control to the edge to her so she could buzz her when ever she wanted. Miss kept playing back the weekend in her head smiling thinking about how much pleasure she had that weekend. Waking up next to her Mistress and her sub. Being woke up by Tatys tongue on her wet pussy. She wanted to touch herself but knew she wasn't allowed to without express permission from Mistress this just made her hornier.

Miss sat in the bath getting ready for Taty to come collect her again she couldn't wait to see Mistress and Taty again her pussy was throbbing at the thought aching to be touched. She went to touch and then remembered what Mistress had said and knew if she touched she would have to admit it or lie and she didn't want to do either.

Just has she was about to get out the bath her phone beeps. She picks it up and reads the Message its from Mistress it reads "Hello my little puddle, I have missed you a lot and cant wait to have you in my arms again but for now here is step 1. Your to place your hand on your pussy and touch softly not to much. Step2 stroke gently for 3 secs step 3 picture of your hand touching, and step 4 get dressed NOW. Oh and Taty will have a little present for you when she arrives."

Miss gasped has she followed the orders on her phone but followed them to the letter.

10 Mins passed and her phone beeps again this time its Taty the message reads " I am in the usual place Miss waiting for you."

Miss texts back "Be there in a few"

Miss gets to the car Taty is wearing black wet look leggings and a classy lowcut top, Miss licks her lips and leans over and kisses her Taty "Hello baby I have missed you"

" I have Missed you too Miss" Taty replies

Taty hands Miss a little package it has a note on it the top it reads "No if's No Buts just do. This is for you my little puddle Its all been set up ready for you to use. You are to turn it on and insert it Taty has been instructed to txt me when its in. You will then wear it for the journey to me. I plan on having a little fun so you made me wait now its my turn you are not to cum at all I will know."

Miss blushes she cant believe what is happening she looks over at Taty, Taty hands her a blanket to put over her lap while Miss struggles to insert the toy. She gasps with excitement has she pushes it in. Taty hands Miss another note from Mistress "Taty is to check you have put it in so let her"

Miss looks at Taty and nods. Taty reaches over and slides her hand down her panties being a bit bratty Taty rubs against Miss's clit and then repositions the toy. Miss glares at Taty. " that wasn't what the note said littleone"

"I know Miss" taty smiles devilishly

Taty texts Mistress "It is in and on as per your instructions Mistress."

Taty starts to drive back home suddenly Miss jumps and gasps "what the fuck" Mistress has started playing with the toy.

Miss tries to compose her self for a minute but just has she gets her breath back the toy goes off again this time a short blast. Miss bites on her lip and looks over at her sub. Taty is trying not to laugh but cant and giggles. Miss glares at her "Wait till we get you home girl"

The toy goes off again this time its along wavy pulse Miss starts to breath heavy and starts to moan "fuck no I cant I mustn't" Miss feels her orgasm building she is about to lose control and then the toy stops one more.

"Oh my god what is Mistress doing to me?" She feels her orgasm start to subside and then the toy goes off again building Miss back up she's getting close again she starts to swear a little struggling to hold back and then the toy stops once more.

Taty hands Miss another note from Mistress it reads "Well now my little puddle, you should have the nice start of one at least. You are to put your hand down your panties and push a finger inside you, Your not to do anything else you are then to take it and give your finger to Taty to taste before repeating and tasting yourself"

Miss preforms the task pushing her finger deep inside her has she pulls out the toy goes off for a quick powerful sensation this time. Miss pushes her fingers into Tatys mouth, Taty suck Miss's fingers clean making Miss smile. She repeats the task this time sucking her own fingers she looks over at Taty, Taty is biting her lip Miss knows how much this excites her little one and smiles. "You like that don't you littleone?"

"Yes Miss I really do"

As they approach the junction for home Taty makes a quick call Mistress answers "Hello my littleones I take it you're a few Minutes away?"

"yes Mistress we are" Taty answers

"Well good Tatyana you have the last note I trust please give it to my other litteone and I will see you in a few." Mistress puts the phone down and Taty hands Miss another note just as Miss is about to read it the toy goes off again this time slowly and then starts to intensify before stopping.

Miss opens the note on it are a list of instructions reading

  1. You are to enter the house you are to approach me and say nothing until I say you can.

  2. Your not to look at me, your to keep your head down

  3. You will kneel in front of me and wait

  4. You will not cum without 1st asking and if you need to ask look at instruction 1

  5. You will do anything I tell you.

  6. Remember to have fun little puddle.



Miss looks at Taty all excited as they pull up out side the house. Taty walks around and opens the car door for Miss and helps her out the car and takes her bags. They walk up the footpath to the front door and enter the house. "In here" Mistress calls from the lounge. They both walk in eyes to the floor as instructed Miss approaches Mistress as she is about to kneel down Mistress switches the vibrator back on Miss knees go weak has she kneels. Miss starts to look up at Mistress "Don't" Mistress commands.

Miss quickly drops her eyes again.

Miss moans with pleasure her orgasm building up again Mistress turns it off again as Miss is about to cum leaving her a little frustrated. But then Mistress jacks the vibrator to high making Miss tremble has her orgasm builds again Miss is about to cum but knows she needs to ask permission.

She remembers rule 1 "say nothing until I say you can."

Miss starts to scream she cant hold back much longer Mistress isn't letting up though Miss whimpers has she cums and then feels Taty's lips on hers and she kisses Miss deeply has she cums.

"Oh dear little puddle. What did you just do? you didn't even ask permission." Mistress cackles.

Mistress turns the vibrator on high again Miss is wriggling trying her best not to cum again she bites in to Tatys neck making Taty moan with pleasure gasping breathing hard. Miss screams has she cums again.

"Again don't you ever learn my little puddle? What do you have to say for yourself? And you may speak"

Shakily Miss answers Mistress "I.I.I am sorry Mistress, I didn't want to break your rules."

"Ah I see but you did you brake 1 of them didn't you No cumming without permission. "

"Sorry Mistress I didn't know what to do I.I didn't mean to I couldn't help myself"

"That's not an excuse I think you wanted to Cum or you would of asked"

"But Mistress I would have been in trouble for talking I.I couldn't win"

"That's right you couldn't win you were to choose the lesser of the 2 evils my gushing puddle"

"Sorry Mistress I just didn't know what to do"

"Well aren't you lucky I do my puddle? Tatyana pass the little bag on the table."

"Yes Mistress" Taty replies picking up the bag and handing it to Mistress

"Not me sweetie give it to ana"

"Yes Mistress"

Taty hands Miss the silk bag.

Miss goes to look in the bag

"Um hold on did I tell you to look yet puddle?"

"No Mistress sorry Mistress "Miss replies

"Taty I think she may need a bit of lube "

Taty picks up the lube and hands it to Miss

"Now puddle you're to insert what's in that bag into your ass do you understand?"

"But..?" Miss starts to question

"What? Did you say?" Mistress cuts Miss off "I said everything without question"

"yes Mistress, I am sorry Mistress"

Miss opens the silk bag inside and looks inside, inside is a Unicorn tale buttplug. Miss pulls it from the bag and looks over and Mistress.

"Well what are you waiting for little puddle?" Mistress asks

"Um nothing Mistress thank you Mistress its beautiful"

"Tatyana sweetie will you help her with that put the lube on and make her sit on it"

"Yes Mistress" Taty replies

Miss looks over at Mistress wide eyed. Taty takes the lube and lubes her finger slowly dripping a bit of lube does Miss's ass slowly working her finger into Miss's ass in and out to move the lube around.

Taty takes the butt plug from Miss and positions it to the entrance to her ass. Relax Miss and push back slowly.

Miss pushes back onto the butt plug feeling it fill her a little and then all the way in gasping as it goes over the final part of the plug.

"Mistress may I kiss Miss Please?" Taty asks Mistress

"You may littleone but I don't just want you to kiss her I want you to tease her and make her cum"

Miss looks over and Mistress with a plea in her eye. Taty starts to kiss Miss on the lips they kiss deeply for a second or two and then Miss lets out a loud gasp as the toy in her pussy is turned on once more.

"You didn't think this was going to be easy did you my little puddle?" Mistress laughs

"Taty you have work to do make your way down please oh and remove the toy please and use fingers if you need too"

"Yes Mistress" Taty Replies

Taty starts making her way down over Misses neck down over her body. "Please Miss you top is in the way and needs to come off" Miss lifts her top off over her head revelling her beautiful breasts. Taty takes in the view and continues kissing Miss down over her neck down her shoulder, down over Miss's breasts before flicking her hard nipple with her tongue rolling it over the top of her nipple. Circling around the outside of the nipple before sucking on it gently at first then a little harder and then biting with her teeth. Miss gasps and whispers into Tatys ear your so going to get it littleone. Taty looks up at Miss and smirks a little before making her way down.

"Wait Tatyana darling before you go down there maybe we should, you know tease a little more but please take the toy out."

Taty looks over at Mistress a little confused she really wants to taste her Miss she loves going down on her and feels a little cheated but does exactly what she is told and removes the toy from Miss's pussy.

"Oh and both of you can clean that" Mistress orders

Taty lifts the toy to Miss's mouth and they both share the cum soaked toy licking and sucking it till its clean and kissing each other every chance they get. "Enough now you two sluts that toy has to be clean by now" Mistress laughs taking the toy from them.

"Now Tatyana before you do the next bit I think I want a little fun, I think I need to correct both of you for breaking my rules. So please fetch the black bag over there for me"

"Yes Mistress" Replies Taty

"Now little puddle you were naughty you didn't ask did you?"

"N.n.no Mistress I am sorry Mistress" Miss answers

Mistress points to the stool "Bend over that now" she commands

Miss starts to stand up to walk over to the stool

"What the fuck do you think you're doing I didn't say you could stand"

Miss stops in her tracks and looks at Mistress

"That's right crawl"

"Y.yes Mistress" Miss answers noticing the disapproval in Mistress tone.

Miss crawls over to the stool and bends over the edge with her ass high in the air.

"hmmm wait I want to watch something" Mistress giggles

"Taty come here and make sure you crawl"

Taty crawls over to Mistress where she grabs her hair and pulls her into Miss "Bite that ass for me and make sure you leave marks or I will on you."

Taty bites hard onto Misses ass check making Miss scream out and then moves over to the other side and repeating. Miss winces a bit has she feels Tatys teeth sink in.

"Good girl Taty the marks look lovely, you can have a little treat stick out your tongue."

Taty sticks her tongue out and Mistress pulls her hair dragging her between Miss's damp thighs. "Push that tongue into her slut and fuck her with it" Mistress orders pulling Tatys head back and forth Miss moans more.

"Good girl Taty sit and don't make a sound ok "

"Yes Mistress" Taty answers

"Now its my turn for some fun little puddle, you remember your safe word and you know your traffic lights correct? " Mistress checks

"I do Mistress" Miss answers

Mistress starts to spank Miss on her ass checks slowly and softly at first then a little harder. Miss moves and tenses a little but soon works out if she tenses it hurts more and also hurts Mistress's hand and she doesn't want that.

Next up Mistress decides maybe a bit of teasing and gets out her new fur flogger and teases over Miss's now warm red ass up and down the crack of her ass making Miss moan.



Mistress has an idea and calls Taty over and whispers something in her ear so Miss can't hear, and off Taty goes to do whatever Mistress has told her. Mistress picks up her latex flogger one of her favourite toys for teasing and flogging with. First she teases the tails up and down Miss's back down her ass before bringing it down across Miss's ass check. Miss gasps from the unexpected feeling of the flogger strike after strike hits Miss on her ass Miss whimpers as the continued strikes make her ass redder and redder. Mistress stops and checks on Miss "You ok little puddle?"

"Yes Mistress thank you Mistress" Miss replies

"Now you can pick toy 1 or toy 2 I have one is each hand"

"Um toy 1 Mistress" Miss responds

"Are you sure?" Mistress questions

"Um no Mistress but um I don't know Mistress"

"Too late to change you mind now little puddle"

Mistress brings toy 1 down across Miss's ass toy 1 is a stinger paddle a long thin paddle made from 2 different types of wood to add to the sensation. "Oh how about a game little puddle, pick a number between 1 & 10" Mistress laughs

Unsure at what Mistress is planning Miss tries to pick it safe and knowing 1 would be a mistake picks a slightly higher number "5 please Mistress"

"Good choice little one now another one"

"um 4 Mistress"

"So 5 x 4 = 20 "

Mistress brings the paddle down across Miss ass and stops "ok start again then"

Mistress brings the paddle down again this time says nothing but pauses for a second between each strike. Mistress is sat smirking to her self because Miss hasn't worked out the rules of the game yet. Miss suddenly perks up and says "Mistress that's more than 20"

"Is it?" Mistress questions "I mean I had to keep starting again I didn't hear any counting from you"

"But Mistress I didn't know I.I am sorry Mistress"

"Ok then lets try this again shall we?"

Mistress picks up her favourite shape paddle it's the same shape as a ping pong bat. Mistress brings the paddle down over Miss's very red and very warm ass.

"1 Mistress" Miss starts to count every paddle hit "2 Mistress 3 , 4 ,5 " up to 20

Taty returns to the room with a little dish and hands it to Mistress, Mistress points to the corner instructing Taty to stay and be quiet. Taty crawls to the corner and sits and waits.

Mistress takes hold of something from the dish and starts running it over Miss's warm ass Miss screams from the cold touch of the ice on her warm red hot ass. Mistress runs it up and down melting the ice letting it run down Miss's crack. Dripping down over her wet pussy.

"Please Mistress" Miss whimpers "Its cold."









© Copyright 2020 taty (tatyanapaul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2229564-Muddle--Puddle-Pt1