*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2229566-MUDDLE--PUDDLE-PT3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by taty
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #2229566
BDSM FEMDOM & SUBS



Both girls look at each other a little confused not sure if they have really upset Mistress or not. Mistress grabs a cloth and wipes Muddles mouth and then puddles. Smiling Mistress laughs at puddle "Don't worry that's not the only thing I plan on having drip from your mouth today"

Puddles eyes widen not knowing what Mistress means, Mistress looks over at Muddle "And you better not fuck up I want to see stuff dribbling out of puddles mouth, so don't you disappoint me"

"Now my ponies we are going to practise like we did yesterday this time I won't be tapping your legs but, you will both walk forward together in time I will count you in and by the end of the day I expect you both to be able to walk in time just by a signal of me pulling on your rains. Do I make myself clear?" She asks.

Both ponies look at each other then back at Mistress and nod making a cute neigh sound. Mistress claps with delight she now has them talking. Mistress unties the rains and clips a short rope between both ponies' bridals. She takes the rains over around the back of her mares. "This time I am not going to walk in front of you but behind you after all you will have to learn signals from pulls on the reigns and for when you pull my cart." Mistress giggles thinking to herself this is going to be great.

"Now then on then I will count down from 5 are you ready?" she questions

Both ponies neigh again and nod their heads.

"5,4, 3, 2,1 "Mistress counts down, both her mares lift their right leg up down up down up down they are slightly out but not terrible for the first try of the day. "Whoa" Mistress orders pulling sharply on the rains, both girls stop and lower heads in shame knowing if one fucks up the other fucks up.

"Not bad Mistress tells them Muddle I told you not to disappoint but you are a little behind puddle try and get your temp right. I told you both of you can have a treat if you get it right and I want to see someone dribbling. "Mistress chuckles to herself "Again 5,4,3,2,1"

The two ponies set off again this time much more in time. Mistress takes them on a couple of laps of the room before commanding them to stop. "Excellent my ponies" Mistress feeds them both a sugar cube as a reward and pats the both very proud of them.

"Now then time to try that again this time I want it a little quicker so not 1 up 2 down 3 up well it is like that but half the time. Let me watch you on the spot on the count of 3." Instructs Mistress

"And 1,2,3" Counts in Mistress. Both ponies lift lower lift lower not quite in unison. "Stop, again she orders Muddle please don't let me tell you again this is your second strike you need to watch puddle and get in time" Muddle neighs and drops her head in shame. "Excuse me muddle you're my proud pony we won't have none of that" Mistress slaps her crop across muddles behind making Muddle wince. "3,2,1" Mistress counts again this time muddle keeps up with puddle making Mistress extremely pleased, now all she must do is get them to walk around like it.

She collects takes hold of the reins once more, "Now then are we ready to do that pace around the room get it right and we will call it a day and you two may get some rewards." Mistress giggles.

"And 3,2,1 "Mistress counts once more her ponies neigh and start to walk around at the quicker pace. Both in perfect unison like they have a special connection. They lap the room for next 10 mins before Mistress tells them "Now a little quicker ponies and I am not going to count you in, both of you are going to figure it out and get it right or else" Mistress commands tapping both of them with the crop. Both neigh and shake their heads both really getting into the roles they have been placed in. Mistress pulls on the reigns and shouts "yah" both of her mares pick up the pace they don't even miss a beat round the room they go for a few minutes until Mistress pulls back on the reigns and stops them. "Mistress is very happy with you both I think we will stop there for the day and pick this up again soon. For now, you both need to have something to eat and go clean yourselves up"

Mistress moves the bit gags from both of her girl's drool pours out of their moths and puddles on the floor Mistress laughs you two can clean that up I won't be"

"Yes Mistress" Both the girls reply.

Mistress removes the harnesses from both her girls. "Now because you too were so good, you can have breakfast and then both of you can go shower together" Both girls look at each other smile mischievously, Mistress notices "BUT" she snaps " you can wash each other you are not to do anything else without my say so I know what you two dirty sluts are like, can't keep your hands off each other."



"Oh, Tatyana darling" Mistress calls

"Yes Mistress?" Tatyana replies

"Remember your position if Miss tells you to do something you do it" Mistress reminds Tatyana

"I understand Mistress" Taty confirms

Miss smiles at Mistress with a little smirk knowing what she is going to get Taty to do for her.



Both Miss and Taty walk into the kitchen to have breakfast as per Mistress's instructions, Mistress has put the coffee machine in the corner on and made fresh coffee the smell fills the room.

With assertiveness in her voice Miss speaks "Little one I would like black coffee, 2 eggs on toast with some chilli sauce and a few slices of bacon. You will have some mushrooms a tomato 2 pieces of bacon in 2 bits of bread. Also go check Mistress doesn't want a drink first"

"Yes, my Miss" Taty replies has she walks back out to Mistress.

Before entering the room where Mistress is Taty knocks on the door and waits for Mistress's to reply

"Enter" Mistress calls from the room. Taty walks into the room Mistress is sat doing something on the laptop as Taty approaches Mistress turns the screen away so Taty can't see what she has been looking at. Mistress smirks at Taty "Can't have you seeing everything I have planned for you two, now can I?"

"No Mistress you can't. Please excuse this interruption Mistress but would you like a drink at all? "Taty proceeds to ask.

Mistress stops and thinks for a second "Actually, that would be really nice please make me a tea"

Taty leaves the room and Mistress spins her laptop back to face her and continues what she is doing.



As Taty enters the kitchen Miss is standing there her beautiful naked body glistening in the light coming through the kitchen window. Taty stops and looks towards Miss taking in the site her copper coloured hair shinning from sun hitting it.

"Um I didn't say you could look at me little one" Miss laughs pointing to the floor instructing Taty to look away. Taty bows her head and puts the kettle on ready to make Mistress cup of tea she walks to the cupboard and takes out 3 mugs and places them next to the kettle placing a tea bag and 3 sweeteners into Mistress's mug. While the kettle is boiling Taty takes the other 2 mugs to the coffee machine and pours both herself and Miss a coffee. She takes Miss's coffee over to her while trying not to look at Miss and places it on the table.

"Good girl" Miss encourages

Taty smiles to herself as she finishes off Mistress's cup of tea and takes it to her. Mistress thanks Taty by giving her a little pinch and slap on her ass.

Upon returning to the kitchen Taty gets out the frying pours a little oil and places it on the stove to heat up she then gets 2 plates out the cupboard and places 2 slices of bread on the one plate and butters them and then adds a little tomato ketchup. She takes another slice and places it in the toaster but doesn't lower it yet. As she walks over to the fridge to get the bacon, mushrooms and tomato's she feels a sharp whack across her ass check. "Hurry up little one I am getting hungry" Miss orders.

"Sorry Miss I will do better Miss" Taty assures

Placing the bacon in the pan to cook Taty chops the mushrooms and tomato's and gets another pan ready to start cooking Miss's eggs using a knife she cracks both eggs into to the warm pan before lowering the bread into the toaster. As she flips the bacon, she adds the mushrooms and tomato to the pan the smell in the kitchen is making her hungry. Flipping the eggs she takes the toast out the toaster buttering it and placing it on a plate for Miss she places both eggs on top of the toast and adds the chilli sauce for Miss taking the bacon she places too slices on the side and the other 2 on the bits of bread on the other plate along with the mushrooms and tomato's.

Taty takes the plate along with a knife and fork over to Miss and places it on the table in front of her. Miss smiles and looks at Taty "Thank you little one it looks great. Now before you join me please fill my mug with coffee."

Taty takes the mug fills it with coffee and returns it to Miss before getting her own plate and placing it down on the table and sitting next to her.

"It's very good little one, I may have to reward you in some way later." Miss is giggling as she places a bit of bacon in her mouth.

"Thank you, Miss," Taty beams, if Miss is happy, she is happy. Taty loves it when Mistress and Miss are happy it makes her feel special.



As the two girls finish breakfast Taty takes the plates over to the sink and washes them up placing them in the drainer when she is done along with the cutlery and the frying pans.

"Now little one shall we go have a shower?" Miss asks

"Yes! please Miss" Taty replies a little excitement in her voice,

"Come on then and if you're really good I will let you wash me" Miss smirks

They start to walk up the staircase to the bathroom and Miss stops looks at Taty "Hold on a sec little one, I am checking your ass out you're not getting to look at mine, and make sure it wiggles"

Taty nods at Miss and starts to wiggle her hips as she walks up the stairs, Miss watches licking her lips oh how she loves it when Taty wiggles for her. She follows Taty up the stairs a few steps behind.

Taty enters the bathroom and places Miss's and her towel on the towel rail. She opens the shower door and turns on the shower while it is heating up Miss walks up behind Taty tapping her on the shoulder "Look at me little one"

Taty turns around and faces Miss her eyes locking on hers Miss places her arms around Taty and pulls her close placing her lips on Taty she starts to kiss her lovingly their tongues teasing each other's.

Miss pulls away smiles at Taty "Come now baby I want washing and you get to wash me"

She pushes Taty off to the side and walks towards the shower showing off her well-shaped ass and wiggling as she opens the door she turns with cheeky smile and mischief in her eyes. "Baby please don't keep me waiting"

Taty smiles at Miss and walks towards her, closing the shower door behind her just as Taty is about to turn to face Miss she is pushed up against the shower wall.

"Baby by the time I am done with you in here you're going to be begging to touch me" Miss whispers into Taty's ear. Miss runs her nails down over Tatys back. Miss starts to kiss and nibble Tatys neck making Taty go weak at the knees. The steam from the shower starts to steam up the shower cubicle. Miss slaps Taty hard on the ass "Right enough for now I need washing." Miss orders to Taty handing her the loofer and some lavender scented shower gel.

"Taty runs the loofer under the running water and then adds some shower gel Miss turns her back towards Taty "You can start on my back and then we will see how good a job your doing little one"

"Yes Miss" Taty replies she begins to soap up Miss's back starting from her shoulders working down over her body the soap suds running down the small of Miss's back and down her perfect ass. Taty leans forward to kiss Miss on the neck and stops herself instantly. Miss laughs to seeing Taty in the reflection in the glass. "Now, Now little one you know the rules I get to tell you if and when"

Miss decides it will be fun to torment Taty a little and pushes her ass into Taty and grinds a little before pulling away laughing. Taty continues to wash Miss's back and then down over her ass but takes advantages and uses her hands along side the loofer gentley rubbing down Miss's ass crack making her gasp a little. Miss turns around and pushes Taty up against the wall while holding her hand around her throat.

Looking deeply into Tatys eyes she questions "What did you think you were doing little one this is my game, do you understand"

Taty nods to Miss to confirm she understands. Miss smiles before passionately kissing Taty thrusting her tongue into her mouth both of them start teasing each others tongues. Miss pulls taty close pressing her wet breasts against her. Her nipples becoming a little harder her pussy starts to quiver a little. Miss pulls away "We mustn't get to excited now little one, must we?"

"No Miss" Taty replies remembering they need to ask Mistress id they want to do anything more. Taty begins to wash Miss over her front over her amazing breasts around her nipples. Taty thinks to her self "I so want to lick Miss on the nipples suck on them play with them how I want to please Miss."

Continuing to wash Miss Taty moves down over her body further Miss smiles at Taty "Be good little one I can see your mind work"

Taty starts to wash Miss's pussy Miss gasps and bites on her lip closing her eyes and then opening them and looking directly at Taty she knows what she wants Taty to do but has orders from Mistress they are to wash and not play.

"Oh, my god," Miss whispers to Taty "Your doing very well little one but I think you should get your head down there and have a quick look make sure its clean"

"But Miss?" Taty questions "Is that allowed Mistress said shower no playing"

"Don't question me little one she also said you were to do what you were told I told you to look not to touch" she smirks

Miss clicks her fingers and points to the shower floor showing Taty she isn't asking again.

Taty drops to her knees and takes a look , "Well?" Miss snaps "is it?"

"Is it what Miss?" replies Taty

"Is it clean if you cant tell you will have to sniff" Miss laughs a little more knowing the torment she is about to bestow on Taty.

Taty moves forward to sniff and Miss thrusts herself forward into Tatys face rubbing her self against her lips. "Oh, Dear " Miss laughs "You just put your face in my pussy and didn't even ask permission and I am sure I felt you try and kiss it"

"No Miss I didn't you .. um" Taty tries to think of something to end the sentence quick but before she can Miss barks

"You little one better not be calling your Miss a liar or telling me its my fault."

"Um not Miss or course not Miss, I um must of um slipped on the wet floor Miss, Its my fault Miss" Taty struggling to save herself.

"Much better little one but am I clean" Miss laughs.

"Yes Miss you are"

"Good now wash yourself please"

Taty washes herself while Miss watches "Now little one your going to tell me how much you want to taste me how much you want to please me" Miss smiles wickedly

Taty blushes and looks at Miss she hates this game being made to beg Miss knows how much she wants her and loves toying with her.

"Please Miss you know how much I want you Miss, I want to please you Miss, I want to suck on your nipples Miss. I want to be allowed to lick you pussy Miss I want to taste you. Please Miss let me taste you please I beg you Miss" Taty pleads

Miss smirks at Taty "Baby you want to touch me to lick me to taste me" Miss teases running her fingers down over her wet breasts over her nipple continuing down between her legs to her pussy she smiles and then gasps as she thrusts her finger inside her "mmmm baby that feels good"

She pulls her fingers and takes them up to her mouth and sucks on them "Baby it tastes good to" Miss teases.

"Please Miss please let me taste you please I beg you Miss please" continues Taty's begging

Miss just turns opens the shower and walks out "Come on little one shower time is over"

Taty walks out after Miss and picks up her towel a note falls out with a wax seal on the back its from Mistress addressed to Miss Taty passes the note to Miss and wraps the towel around her. Miss pulls the note open its reads "Well my little puddle I trust you haven't been playing in the shower and you have only washed and teased a little. Well now you really get to have some fun. I want you to tease and torment Tatyana she is to want you make her beg to touch you and then you're going to make her beg to fuck you. But she won't get to fuck you just yet but she is well over due for a fucking.

Miss squeals with delight "Oh, Taty baby" Miss calls. Taty turns to see Miss sat on the edge of the bath her legs wide open her hand rubbing up and down her pussy. Taty wonders over "Stop, where you are" Miss commands She points the floor just in front "I want you close enough to touch but you not too I want your face right up close but no licking, Understand?" Miss questions.

Taty nods and does what she is told and kneels before Miss her head just a few inchs from Miss's pussy watching Miss tease herself.



Miss looks at Taty in the eyes "You want this don't you baby?" Miss teases pushing her fingers deep inside her with a moan Taty's eyes widen wanting to taste Miss's pussy she can hear Miss's pussy getting wetter by second as she pushes her fingers in and out fucking herself. Miss pulls her fingers from her pussy the wet glistening off the tips of her fingers. She moves her fingers towards Taty then pulls them back "No licking or sucking little one not yet at least" Miss grins as she puts her fingers under Tatys nose telling her to take a deep breath the sweetness of Miss fills her nose Miss wipes her fingers down over Taty's lips laughing at her before sucking on her fingers "mmmm baby I taste so sweet I bet you really want to taste don't you?"

"Yes, please Miss please let me" Taty begs Miss

"Not yet sweetie, I don't think you have suffered quite enough yet." Miss teases some more pushing her fingers in and out of her. The slurping of her wet pussy has it pulls her fingers in.

Miss inches closer to Taty "No licking baby" Miss chuckles as she grabs the back of Taty's head and thrusts her pussy against Tatys face rubbing her self against her "Take a deep breath little one this is all your getting for now."

Miss pulls away from Taty's face and grins she bends down to Taty and starts to kiss her face her wetness dripping from Taty's chin, Miss starts to lick the wetness from Tatys face "Poor, poor baby I bet you really want to taste me don't you?" she laughs wickedly

"Yes Miss, Please Miss, I really want to taste you Miss, Please Miss I want to help please you." Continues Taty's begging.

Miss grins "I tell you what little one I will let you ... "Miss pauses "kiss my ass, how would you like that?" Miss turns herself around and points to her ass check. Taty crawls over and kisses Miss's ass check and then the other one. "Taty sweetie you can do much better than that stick out your tongue" Miss instructs.

Taty sticks out her tongue "Close your eyes littleone I have something for you" smiles Miss.

Taty follows the instructions to the letter sticking out her tongue and closing her eyes. Miss waits a few second and pushes her ass down on to Taty's Tongue. She rubs her self up and down Taty's face "Well baby you said you wanted to taste me" Miss chuckles to herself.

Miss picks up a towel and wraps it around Tatys head and covers her eyes. "I am going to lead you and you will follow your not to peak, your to trust me and not question understood?" Miss asks.

"I understand Miss" Taty replies.

Miss leads Taty out of the bathroom and down the corridor to the bedroom she opens the bedroom door and leads Taty to the edge of the bed "Kneel baby and no opening of your eyes just yet"

Miss opens the draw and pulls out a few items and lays them on the bed, she picks up the first item a small ball gag she smiles to herself before rubbing her pussy on it. "Mouth open now" Miss orders. Taty opens her mouth and Miss pushes the ball gag into Taty's mouth fastening it behind her head. She then picks up the silver metal collar and places it around Taty's neck locking it into place. She then picks up the leather cuffs and places them around Taty's wrists and locks them together behind her back. She takes hold of a leash and clips one end to the collar the other end she holds tight in her hand. Lying on the bed Miss spreads her legs once more picking up the dildo she had placed on the bed. She places the dildo at the opening of her Pussy. "Open your eyes little one, feast your eyes on this." Miss laughs.

Taty opens her eyes, her eyes widen at the site as Miss pushes the dildo inside her. "Baby how do I taste? Can you taste me on that gag?" Miss smirks as Taty trys to reply through the gag,

"Yes Miss" Taty struggles to answer.

"Oh, baby this dildo feels so good, I bet you wish you could fuck me like this don't you?" Miss keeps teasing as she pushes the toy in and out.

Taty nods to Miss to confirm she wants to fuck her to taste her.

"Well my little one the only one that may be getting fucked today is you"

Taty's eyes widen once more as Miss picks up her new strapless strap-on.

"Did you charge this little one like I instructed?" Miss questions

Taty nods to confirm.

"Good girl" Miss pats Taty on the head she reaches around the back of Tatys head and undoes the clip the gag falls from Tatys mouth along with a load of drool. Miss grabs the back of Tatys head and forces her to the ground "How dare you make a mess clean it up" Miss rubs Tatys face into the drool on the floor "You dirty slut now beg me" Miss orders

"Please Miss let me lick you, let me taste you, Please Miss I beg you." Tatys pleads with Miss.

"Oh no, baby that's not what your going to beg for" Miss explains as she picks up the strap-on and places the one end inside her and pushes the other end to Tatys mouth "Now beg"

Taty looks up at Miss and blushes knowing what Miss wants her to say. "Please Miss, please" Taty beings to beg.

"Please what little one you want to suck my cock?" Miss laughs.

Taty blushes again "yes Miss, Please Miss, Please let me suck your cock"

"What was that slut?" I can't hear you" Miss is smiling and laughing at her girl.

Taty begins blushing more she begins to answer Miss as she opens her mouth to reply Miss thrusts her strap-on into her open mouth making her gag on it.

"Good girl take it all your going to love what I am going to do with this next if your good so make sure you lube it well. This is going in your sweet little ass if you beg me enough like the slut I know you are." Miss torments has she moves her strap-on in and out of Tatys mouth pulling her head down the shaft of the strap-on holding her head down for a few seconds before letting her go.

"Come in baby I want to hear you" Miss encourages

Taty looks up at Miss eyes widening wondering to herself does Miss think what I think she's thinking.

"You know what I want to hear so you better start begging or you wont be eating or fucking me little one" Miss demands.

Taty looks up at Miss with her pleading eyes "Please Miss, Please fuck me Miss, Please I beg you fuck me like the slut I am Please."

Miss smiles back down at Taty "A little more I think I am sure you can beg better"

"Please Miss I am your slut, Please Miss treat me like a slut and fuck me I beg you please Miss, Please" Taty Continues to plead.





© Copyright 2020 taty (tatyanapaul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2229566-MUDDLE--PUDDLE-PT3