*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2230195-FIFTY-SPANKS-OF-GREYSON
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Adult · #2230195
Young Elliot meets billionaire Damien; A beautiful, charismatic and yet troubled, man.
CHAPTER I
ELLIOT


I look through my bedroom's window and I see the calm rain falling upon us. I should be on my way to Laurel's birthday party, she is one of my classmates at the faculty. We've been know each other for 4 years now but we hasn't been close friends, not really. She just invited me to the party because I made her a "big" favor during our last test. Yeah, I gave to her the answers of some difficult questions when our professor, Mr. Murphy wasn't watching and one week later she texted me with all the details of the party but I never considered going anyway. I don't have that kind of life. I'm boring-type of person and I'm good with it. I prefer spending my time working at the restaurant, studying at the college library or reading any kind of fiction in my bed.

I had plans for tonight, I was up to read a bunch of new "Avengers" comic books but I had to forget it when Caroline – My roomie and best friend in the world – told me about this "last minute" interview she got me at one of the most profitable companies of the state, Greyson Enterprise Restoring Inc. I got mad at her for a while, because even when I'm a Marketing student, I don't want to be in an enterprise and she knew it. I will prefer working for press or media before "the classic-boring office work." But Caroline told me that this internship is the kind of thing I need to seal my resume with a high note; I'm graduated from high school at the age of 15 and I'm getting my college degree with only 19, but - in Caroline's words - I still hasn't any remarkable work experience and someone like me needs that to find a place in high circles and even when I don't want to be part of any of those circles, I must admit... It's a good opportunity. Yeah, working in some office and using suits and ties could be hell on earth for me, but I could get to know people, important people and one day, with luck... maybe I will able to find my shot. One day I could find my dream job.

I've been trying to put my hair in order for 15 minutes and I'm still not happy with the result. Damn, I hate when this stupid hair doesn't stay in his place and makes me look like Tarzan on drugs. I meant it, I look so terrible right now and I'm sure that not even the most amazing hair-artist of the country could fix me.

— Why aren't you dress yet? You're going to be late! — Speaking of the devil, there is Caroline aka "The Holy Mother of Lost Causes." Like I am.

— Don't you see me? Clothes are the last of my problems. I'm a mess!

She rolls her eyes.

— Oh, you're such a girl. – She says and took the hairbrush from the commode and she use it to pull through my curly hair.

— Eh! Not so hard! — I cry, but she didn't seems to care. She just keep doing her work with the hairbrush for a minute and the she ran to my closet and opens both of his doors, then she through all of my clothes over my bed.

¡I can't believe she did that!

— Caroline, don't! — I yell to her, sounding a little bit angry. I like to keep my stuff in order and watching her making a mess with them isn't nice.

— You will thank me later, now... gray and purple are your colors so we're using them for advantage. — She says, very confident in herself and I watch her looking through all the mess until she finally found my only grey shirt. I haven't use that shirt since last Christmas when had to go to some reunion with her parents at the Hamptons so I'm afraid it doesn't fits me anymore but it does!

Thank God, this T-shirt fist me perfectly well and it's very clean.

Caroline give me a tie then. It's the purple one with thin strips, it's my favorite tie (of the four I have) but I'm afraid that I haven't learn how tie it so I ask for her help and Caroline start making the knot over his own neck.

— I'm so sorry, Eli. I would like to go with you but I'm still having... - she finish the knot and put it around my neck. — My "Girl problems" you know what I meant.

Yeah, of course I know what "girl problems" meant but what I don't understand is how does she do it? I meant... even with the girl problems, she looks like a Victoria Secret model. Her blonde hair looks stunning, her makeup is perfectly done and his blue eyes are so deep and bright that any man could die watching them. Even I want to die watching them some times. She is so pretty and very, very clever.

Why does she and every other women have more facility for personal grooming?

Maybe it's because of the hormones.

I finally get back to the mirror and once again... How does she do it?! My hair is in order and the colors she chose looks fabulous together and they make me look very clever and older too. She was right (as always) this are really my colors.

— If you weren't gay, I would marry you right now. — she says.

I laugh, hard. Because if I wasn't gay, I would marry her too.

The hard sound of a lightning bring me back to the really.

— Shit! — I scream in panic. I just have a decent coat and it's in the laundry. Damn, its raining so hard now and I can't get to the interview all soaking wet, not using this shirt. It's so thin that they would watch my skin under it.

Caroline notes my concern, she gets up from the couch and goes into my closet again and soon she comes out with my dad's varsity jacket. It has like 20 years old and I haven't use it ever, but I kept it for emergencies. Well, if this isn't an emergency then I don't know what an emergency is.

—This will help the way, once inside you take it off and voila... there will be no problem.

I nod and put on the jacket. The sleeves aren't my size (they are bigger than my arms) but it's ok. I'm tall enough to wear it well and for a moment, I think about taking a picture for my dad. He always wanted me to use this thing for some... tradition or something but I never did, this could be nice for him.

Well, I'll taking the damn picture once I get back.

I took a finale look at the mirror, and decides I'm ok. I'm wearing a fine pair of jeans, a nice shirt, a tie and this 80's purple jacket with white sleeps. . . Caroline is right, I just have to take the jacket out of me before I enter the building and everything will be alright.

Or not?

Caroline gives me a file.

— Here, this is all you need to know about the company, the address and... Don't forget, you will have the chance to talk with the one and only Damien Greyson in person. — She sounds cheerfully but a really ugly chill shakes my whole body.

— I don't know anything about him. — I say.

— Oh, it's not a big thing. He is just the CEO of the company, one of the richest men in America and... Pisces, for what I remember.

— Oh...

I try to calm the panic in my body but it doesn't works.

Why would such an important man take time to interview a simple country boy like me?

Isn't that what human resources departments are supposed to be for?

Also, the time of a man as busy as the president of a company must be worth a lot. Much more than mine, clearly.

— But don't worry. I know that if anyone can get an internship at Greyson's company... that's you. — She says and I know she is trying to relax me but how can I be relax now? I am about to meet one of the most important men's of the country for God sake.

What is he hates me?

— Come on, you have to go now. I don't want you to be late.

— Yes. I'm leaving now just... — oh my god. I feel like I'm going to throw up breakfast and I don't really want to go now but Caroline has put too much effort into getting me this that, I can't fail her.

I cannot.

So I smile at her.

— Don't forget that I have left your dinner in the freezer, you just have to heat it up. Ok?

She smile at me too.

— Yes, I will ... Good luck Eli and drive safe.

I roll my eyes.

— Ok, mama. — I look at her fondly, grab my briefcase-style backpack and smile at her for the last time. Then, I head to my impala. My dear car.

I don't know how I was able to be convinced, but Caroline always gets what she wants. She will be an excellent sales manager; she is determined and strong, she knows how to express herself appropriately and she is my best friend. More than that, she is my sister and trust in her vision. I just hope, this Damien Greyson gets to see a 10% of what she sees in me.
© Copyright 2020 Elton Dean (elton-dean95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2230195-FIFTY-SPANKS-OF-GREYSON