*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2233096-Sudden-Weight-Gain-part2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #2233096
How I gained almost 200 pounds
Dan agreed to stay with me, but he had to get clothes from his place. We left the office with Mark and Caleb. Caleb said he would call later and he placed my phone number in his phone. I drove back to my house where we changed cars and Dan and I started on the way to his house. Since neither of us had breakfast we stopped at a diner. We ordered from both the breakfast menu and lunch. Dan was really enjoying this, finally he was able to eat without abandonment. After we ate our bellies were on the verge of exploding, then we ordered a chocolate cheesecake, a dish of soft serve and coffee.
When we left both our bellies were threatening our shirts to contain them. Neither of us were deflated by the time we arrived at Dan's. Dan saw Anthony's car in the driveway and asked me to stay in the car. Which I welcomed not wanting to move my still food hardened middle.
© Copyright 2020 disneyfan (disneyfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2233096-Sudden-Weight-Gain-part2