*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2234569-Fatty-meat
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Thriller/Suspense · #2234569
Japanese psychological horror story


“Hun? That meat again? It is too fatty”

The daughter picked the pork’s boiled cube with the chopsticks and complained about it.

“ We can finish that meat today, so just bear it”

Even though the mother scolded her daughter was poking the flabby fat with chopsticks and didn’t put it into her mouth, she didn’t intend to eat it at all.

“ I see. Okey. Just eat only the lean parts. I’ll take the fat”
“Thanks.”

The daughter nodded, then cut the lean parts and put it into the mouth.


“This meat, it is a little fatty, but delicious. As I thought, every day I ate it and got sick of that. Mom, where did you buy it?”
“Buy? I didn’t buy it. Hey, we saw it every time, didn’t you? We don’t see it recently so that felt better, right?”

The daughter feared her mother’s strange smile.

And that eye.

While her mother was looking at the chair her father used to be sat, she felt nausea so much and then vomited all of that.


“ Duh. It was wasted. I think your father may cry. “
© Copyright 2020 arimahien (arimahien at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2234569-Fatty-meat