*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2234949-Yaba-Madness
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2234949
Erotica with a twist, shaken and stirred. My first attempt, but definately not my last.
Watching the flame mesmerises me, as you expertly heat the glass, drawing the vapor deep into your lungs.

Your head falls back and you hold your breath for what seems an eternity.

I wonder if it's beautiful effect makes you long for me...hoping...watching.

I think about you and your love of the drug, how it makes you sway...not from unbalance, but from pleasure.

Your red bra and panties look so inviting...but I must be patient. Any wrong move now could ruin my chance at what I want...what I need.

A hungry wolf, staring at my prey, waiting for the right moment. My need to feast is strong...but I must tread softly.

You are aware of me...my every thought and desire.

Seeing me like this turns you on and gives you a rush...knowing we will soon be together, tearing at each other's flesh, animal instincts beyond decency...beyond human.

You light the flame again...your eyes set on mine as you feel the drug's effect...making you so wet.

Your thoughts turn to sex...the lust we have for each other....wanting me deeper than your know.


I stand and move towards you and you hand me the pipe, watching intently as I inhale...SEX...LUST...MADNESS.

Your hand moves inside my shorts...those beautiful green eyes do not waver from my own...OMG...warm wetness covers your hand, rock hard that has waited so long.

I move to touch you but you resist...pushing my hand away...then lighting the pipe with your one free hand, all the while cupping my balls so softly I feel like I am going to explode...just as I am about to release, you stop and take centre stage.

Your hands move to your breasts, watching for my reaction as you caress yourself, moaning with pleasure, more for me than for you. Knowing what effect you are having on me.

ENOUGH!

I move in now, and you allow...to use you...to take your body and do what I want...submissive...silent.

I push you roughly onto the bed...one finger gathers those beautiful panties, sliding them aside as I taste you for the first time...devouring you, sucking you, my fingers and tongue drive you to the edge.

You demand, “FUCK ME NOW!”

I rise from your wetness and you kiss me deeply, loving the taste of your juices on my lips.

One more time I make you draw on the pipe, I hold the flame and heat the glass to the perfect temperature. You draw as much as you can before I take the pipe and do the same.

I enter you with one thrust, giving you my entire length...so deep you gasp aloud.

Then we move slowly together...building up to a rhythm, our kisses passionate and bodies becoming one.

Building up to the point of no return...muscles tense as my orgasm approaches.

Sensing me brings you on like a train...impossible to stop. Gushing my hot fluid deep inside you sends you over the edge...bodies writhe...clutching at each other as we come together. Flesh melding in a bond that will never be broken.


We lay quietly, entangled in sweet afterglow.

Sweat drips from every pour. I look at you in awe...and you look at me and wonder.

”I love you."

And, when you hear those words, your world is changed...”I love you too."
© Copyright 2020 Dr Gonzo (neilfury at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2234949-Yaba-Madness