*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2235315-Limits-of-magic-In-search-of-victims
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Poison
Rated: 18+ · Monologue · Fantasy · #2235315
The use and wielding of magical powers
Welcome to my world of fantasy and magic.Some of you my snicker or even laugh out loud at the thought of believing in magic and its powers.
It's hard to have a healthy fear of something that many have forgotten about as they've grown older. But most of you will begin to think back to a time in your childhood.
A time when you might have been scared or angry or even needed something that seemed impossible to happen and it did!
Was that just chance or an unknowing use of magic by a innocent child who's view of things in the world were endless at that point?
The most powerful magic users are children for good reason,.with the belief of all things being possible. That is until they become corrupt by parents or others telling them things can't be changed or can't be done.
Have no fear though....not all of us believed them and continue on our paths of magic and sorcery. Our victims who believe in magic or have even witnessed it first hand are captured by its power easily. Those who don't believe sometimes seem to escape its power....
But only for the moment. The energies of the universe and energies over a person are helped when they believe in it. They know it will be and becomes their own worse enemy in casting magic over them.
You believing the stick I'm pointing at you has the power to transform you into the toad I said your going to become makes it a done deal! You literally change your own form and become what I said it should be.
Wands or wishing coins are also just props...they help more novice magic users to focus their energy is all. Or help collect and gather the victims own energies focusing on them on the wand . if you've lost your wishing coin or stone,please contact me immediately! I have a purse full of wishing pennies for $19.99 each plus shipping. But back to their fate
You won't be alone sitting on your lily pad. The non believer may run from me but they won't escape...the same magic that changed you is still very real but simply needs my belief and extra power to overcome their resistance not believing its going to be so. This just means the caster has to use more of their magic energy to overcome the nonbelievers then a bit more to complete the spell cast.
Unwilling or not they still meet their intended fate it just takes longer and irritates me more but they still become that huge pile of shit next to your pond attracting flies for you to feast on and the grass is now greener and the world is a happy place for all!
Yes yes this does open the caster to the powers of 3 casting on an unwilling victim but like jinns there are ways around most of that....twisting what the victim says and basically making them ask for their own fate and helping them achieve it...what's the harm in that? lolol
To all of my new victims who've read my little rant about magic I'll be looking forward to transforming you and you,you know who you are. Yea you'll begin now...that burning sensation just above your butt cheeks.. Yep... it's not from sitting to long. It's your tail to make you easier for me to spot. And for you to fit in better with others like yourself It should feel natural for you once it's done growing I promise it won't' take long!
After that you'll finish the rest yourself knowing you won't feel normal until you've changed the rest of your pitiful form and match your donkey tail!
Good Luck with that... lolol
Sincerely your Poisonmushroom------->AmandaXCX
© Copyright 2020 Poison (poisonmushroom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2235315-Limits-of-magic-In-search-of-victims