*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2235562-Tobis-Little-Game
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2235562
The unfortunate misadventures of a shinobi inside Akatsuki's lair
“Let’s play, buddy!” Tobi said in a childish voice. “This game will be a lot of fun, I call it Escape from the Giant, I’m sure you’ll like it a lot! In fact, I can bet on it! If you win, besides helping you to escape from here I will give you one of my valuable treasures, but if you lose you will have to do a punishment that I will reveal at the end, what do you say?”


“Sounds good, but... what's this game about? What are their rules?” The shinobi asked.


“It’s simple: Imagine that you are a little mouse and I am a giant, which will be really easy for you since you don't know how I am and I don't know how you are.” Tobi began to explain. “I'm going to chase you through this tunnel, so to win you'll have to be quick and get to the other side of it before I do. At the end of the tunnel you'll see a door, once you open it and come out completely, you'll have won. But if I crush you before you get out then I’ll win the game. What do you think? The boy asked.


“Okay, but what do you mean by crushing me? That's the one thing that's not clear to me.” The shinobi asked.


“That’s the most exciting part of the game, since I’m going to chase you with only my feet! See the slots above you? I'll tuck my feet into the tunnel through these and that way I’m going to chase you! You don't mind if I step on you, right?” Tobi asked clumsily.


“No, not at all.” The shinobi replied, confident that the guy he was talking to was shorty.


“Great!” Tobi said very pleased with the shinobi’s answer. “I'll keep explaining the game to you: If I step on you, but you can keep moving towards the end of the tunnel then I won't have caught you, even if I manage to put my two feet on you. What I have to do in order to catch you is to immobilize you with my feet and use them to push you back towards the middle of the tunnel, where you'll see a red line. Once I push you there, I'll start counting to ten and if you don't get past that line by the time I finish counting then I'll have caught you and you'll lose the game. In short, you'll have to escape me to win and that means you'll have to fight my feet. What do you say buddy, you want to play this with me?” Tobi asked very nervously.


After hearing the explanation of Tobi's game, the shinobi began to ponder: “Man! This guy's completely nuts, but he's giving me a big chance to get away! I just have to play along with this fool and I can go back to my village! I don't think I have a problem dealing with his feet, he's probably a shorty so I just have to pretend a little before I put them away with my hands.” And trying not to make fun of Tobi, he replied: “I accept your challenge Tobi, just tell me when you are ready to start!”


“Wonderful, my friend! Tobi exclaimed and started hopping with joy, judging by the noises the shinobi heard. “Now I'm going to count to three and then you can move on, I'll give you a half-minute head start before I start chasing you... Oh! I almost forgot one last rule: Once the game starts, we’ll get right into our roles, so you'll be nothing but a little mouse and I'll be a mighty giant. You can' t talk until the game is over or you will lose by default, but you can squeal if you want. As for me, I'll make my voice sound like a dreadful giant, so I hope it doesn't scare you, buddy.” Tobi said in a playful tone and then announced to the shinobi: “Now get ready to start... One, two and THREE! Let this game begin!”



As soon as the shinobi heard the signal, he began crawling through the tunnel without worrying about moving fast, he was certain the boy wouldn't catch him, so after twenty minutes he had only moved a few feet. After a few seconds he heard Tobi say: “All right buddy, ready or not, here I come!” The shinobi turned to see him, but what happened next shocked him: Out of nowhere the slots in the roof widened and through these, two big sandaled feet began to get into the tunnel until these thrashed against the floor and made it tremble. Then both feet began stomping towards the shinobi as an intimidating voice roared: “Fee…Fi…Fo…FUM! I feel a little mouse near my toes! I'll catch it before it steals my food!”


The shinobi realized the mistake he had made and scared, rushed to crawl towards the end of the tunnel, fearing he would be trampled under the huge sandals that were chasing him. But then Tobi’s voice roared again: “Fee…Fi…Fo…FUM! The pesky rodent is fast, I'll mash it up before it runs away!” And his two feet began to stomp faster, making the floor tremble at each step that his sandals gave. “Damn it! How big is this guy? I must get out of here or I will be crushed!” The shinobi thought as he crawled quickly when out of nowhere Tobi's footfalls ceased to be heard.


The boy thought he had left Tobi behind and crawled on hoping to get to the bottom before he did. What he didn't know was that the giant boy had only climbed the roof of the tunnel and was walking on it. In seconds he managed to overtake the shinobi and once he reached the end of the tunnel, he prepared to ambush him. Meanwhile the shinobi kept crawling and once he saw that he was about to reach the end of the tunnel he got very excited, but before he could reach the door, he heard Tobi shout: “Fee…Fi…Fo…FUM! You're mine now, pesky mouse!” And he dropped both feet to the ground, making a big rumble. The shinobi could barely stop in time to avoid bumping into them and upon seeing them, he could get an idea of how big the Akatsuki boy really must be.


Tobi's feet were too big for the toe-less boots, so instead the boy was wearing a pair of big black sandals with straps, which wrapped almost completely around each foot. Only the heel and the thick toes that were wiggling above the rubbery insoles were exposed. The shinobi came a little closer and saw that like the other members of Akatsuki, Tobi was wearing blue pants, his toenails were painted black and he had white anklets on top of each sandal. Then he detected a foul scent and had to retreat. It was clear that Tobi hadn't bathed in days, since even with his sandals on, the stench from his feet was unbearable, the big boy began to swing his feet around and as he lifted them, the shinobi could see the sandaled bottoms, had several rough treads along the edges, although those were worn out by the constant stomping of their owner. Each of Tobi's sandals was big enough to fully cover the shinobi's face and yet the giant's thick toes were protruding a bit from the front edges. The shinobi had stumbled upon a powerful enemy, a giant boy who could use his huge and stinky feet as weapons against him.


The shinobi decided to wait for an opportunity to escape, after a while Tobi said: “Now that I'm done with that pest, I can finally rest.” He sat on the roof of the tunnel, lifted both of his feet and after stretching a little, he lay down to rest. The shinobi took the opportunity to crawl again, but in doing so he threw a metal bar that was in front of the door and made a lot of noise. Tobi heard it and roared again: “Fee…Fi…Fo…FUM! The pesky little mouse is under me!” The giant boy tucked his feet back into the tunnel and began stomping around, hoping to smash the sneaky rodent under his sandals. The shinobi could barely dodge Tobi's stomps and after cursing his clumsiness, he chose not to move until Tobi let his guard down again. After a while the giant boy said: “I should have imagined it, let's rest again!” And he lay down again on the tunnel ceiling, but this time he left his feet dangling halfway up the tunnel.

“Damn it! Now I'll have to crawl under his feet to get out!” The shinobi thought as he lay as low as he could on the floor and then he started crawling forward, when he stuck his head under Tobi's big sandals his hair brushed a little against the rubber bottoms, but the big guy didn't seem to notice, so he decided to move on. “I’m almost to the door, I just have to turn the knob and then I'll get out of here!” The shinobi thought relieved and began to stretch his arm, but at that moment Tobi yawned and started moving his legs, stomping the shinobi's head with his right foot and dropping the left one in front of him.


The shinobi was in trouble, if he moved too much Tobi would realize that he was stuck between his sandals, but the door was so close that he decided to proceed slowly hoping to avoid waking the giant boy. He slowly stretched his arm around Tobi's left foot, which stood in his way, but the stench coming from it was gathering inside the tunnel and the shinobi was beginning to get dizzy. Suddenly Tobi began dragging his right foot forward and the shinobi saw with concern how it was headed towards him, until the boy's huge sandal smashed into his face and his nose fell right between the thick toes, which pinched around it. The shinobi had to endure the most overwhelming stench he had experienced to date, but things were about to get worse, because the toes began to squirm around his nose and as they touched his face, Tobi...


“Fee…Fi…Fo…FUM! That annoying mouse is right under my feet! I'll make sure it doesn't escape from there!” Tobi roared as he pressed his foot down, trapping the shinobi's head under the thick sole of his sandal. “Strange, this creature doesn't feel like a mouse… I got it! I'll turn it over to be sure!” Tobi thought and started to stomp the shinobi with both of his feet to force him to turn around, the poor ninja was trying to dodge the giant's heavy footfalls, but he couldn't get far enough away from the huge sandals and each time one of these dropped on him, he was forced to turn around to avoid being hurt. “Now stand still, sneaky rodent, or you’ll end up mashed under my sandals!” Tobi said once he managed to turn the shinobi over completely and then he dropped his right sandaled foot against the poor ninja's chest.


The shinobi grabbed the sides of the massive sandal with his hands and tried to push it away from his chest, but it was too heavy to carry, Tobi realized what his victim was trying to do and began dragging his entire foot forward until it bumped into the shinobi's face. The poor ninja was horrified at the sight of the Akatsuki boy's thick toes right in front of him, these were quite sweaty, with lots of toe jam between them and stank so badly that he started to get dizzy, but the ninja didn't want to give up and kept trying to push the big foot away from him.


“Fee…Fi…Fo…FUM! The sneaky mouse wants to escape but my foot is going to pound this pest!” Tobi claimed as he pressed his foot down on the shinobi, who immediately felt a terrible weight starting to overwhelm him, so much that the skin on his chest began to be marked by the treads from the rubbery outsole. Tobi's hefty sandal started crushing the shinobi's fingers, so he had no choice but to stop trying to remove it from him and in doing so the giant boy relaxed the pressure on his right foot, but kept his victim pinned to the floor for a while. The shinobi had to endure the stench emanating from the sandal for all that time and when it was about to faint Tobi removed it from his chest, but the poor boy could only enjoy a brief moment of freedom as before he could move again something heavy fell on his face and smashed him to the ground, as he tried to get up the ninja felt a great mass of wet flesh, which without a doubt belonged to Tobi's other foot.


The shinobi was really terrified, Tobi's bare foot was crushing his entire head, the fleshy sole was so full of sweat that it had soaked his face completely and the stench was hurting his nose, but there was nothing he could do to escape the torture he was being subjected to. Tobi enjoyed rubbing his big foot several times against the shinobi's face and hair and once he felt that they were completely drenched in his sweat he said mockingly: “Now that you've been marked by my feet, I think it's time to capture you, buddy!” And he started to walk back to the beginning of the tunnel, the shinobi tried to take advantage of the moment the giant boy took his foot from him to sneak out, but suddenly something strange pulled him from behind the neck and made his head rise until it almost hit the ceiling. Then he fell on the floor and Tobi's huge foot fell on top of him, flattening his face under its sweaty sole.


“Oh no! My neck got stuck in Tobi's anklet!” The shinobi noticed and quickly tried to grab the giant boy's anklet to get rid of it but before he could do so Tobi lifted his foot again, the anklet pulled the shinobi by the neck for the second time and after almost hitting the ceiling his head landed on the floor, followed by Tobi's big foot which crushed him again. The Akatsuki boy kept walking backwards, carrying the shinobi’s head under his right foot. He was trying to break the anklet, but the fabric was strong and barely started to pull it when his head was smashed into the ground, followed by Tobi's foot, which pounded his face and soaked it in its sweat. However, when all seemed lost, the anklet broke and as soon as the shinobi fell to the ground he moved aside before Tobi could crush him with his foot. Once he became free the boy rushed to crawl back towards the end of the tunnel as fast as he could.

“Fee…Fi…Fo…FUM! That damn rodent broke my anklet! I'm gonna make it pay for this!” Tobi roared in anger and after putting his right sandal back on, he climbed to the top of the tunnel and started to take big jumps. The shinobi on the other hand was moving closer and closer to the end of the tunnel, but before he could reach the exit door Tobi's sandaled feet dropped right in front of him, blocking his escape path. “You're in serious trouble, pesky mouse! If you really want to get out of here, you'll have to face my feet!” Tobi stated with a challenging attitude.


The shinobi hurried to pick up one of the giant boy's sandals with his hands, after a few attempts he managed to lift his left one but before he could get under it, Tobi stomped his foot down and almost flattened the shinobi's head under the rubbery sole of his sandal. The ninja attempted to make his way between Tobi's feet, using his head to thrust himself forward and force the giant boy to spread his feet wide enough to squeeze his body between them, then he stuck his head between the Akatsuki boy’s legs and began to crawl forward. But Tobi, who had guessed his plan, only let him stick his head between his feet and when the shinobi was about to push the rest of his body between them, he decided to squeeze his legs, trapping the shinobi's neck between them. Then the giant boy began to move his feet to catch the shinobi with them.


“Well, well… It seems that this mouse loves to be between my toes!” Tobi said mockingly as he pressed his feet against the shinobi's head, which was trapped between the top of Tobi's left foot and the sole of the right sandal. The Akatsuki boy kept squeezing the shinobi's head with his sandals until he couldn't get away and then he started surrounding it between his two outsoles. Feeling the strong stench of Tobi's sandals surrounding him, the shinobi put his hands on the giant boy’s ankles and pushed his arms hard to get free from between the sweaty feet, after several attempts he managed to free himself from Tobi's thick legs, but I wasn't prepared for the next attack from the giant boy, who was ready to win the game once and for all.


“Fee…Fi…Fo…FUM! You gave me a good time, pesky mouse… But now it's time to catch you!” Tobi roared again and knelt down on the tunnel floor, the shinobi watched in concern as the sandals of the Akatsuki boy began to turn over until they stood upright, with their rubbery soles pointing towards him. But his torment was about to begin, because at that moment Tobi began to crawl backwards and in doing so the rubbery outsole from one of his sandals hit the shinobi in the face, forcing him to move back.


The shinobi tried to crawl forward again, but was suddenly attacked by Tobi's other sandal, whose thick sole knocked him so hard that it pushed him further back. “You can't escape me, pesky mouse. Now my feet will take care of smashing you back where you belong!” Tobi roared as he began kicking backwards with both of his feet. The shinobi desperately sought an opening through which he could sneak in, but the tunnel had been completely blocked by Tobi's massive sandals, who was aware of each escape attempt his victim made to crush him with them. He kept using both feet to push the shinobi back and when he tried to resist, he was immediately smashed by the rough treads on the Akatsuki boy's outsoles.


Eventually they reached the middle line of the tunnel, where Tobi stood up, and to keep the shinobi from escaping, he put both feet on top of him and began to press them as he counted to ten. The shinobi tried to move once more but was trapped between the floor and Tobi's hefty feet, he enjoyed trampling him beneath his massive sandals until he finished counting and only then announced to his victim:


“You lost the game pesky mouse! You know what that means, right?”
© Copyright 2020 Marti345 (antoinette23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2235562-Tobis-Little-Game