*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2235783-Naruto-in-Pullups
Rated: GC · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2235783
Naruto in Pullups but I try to make it realistic.
Naruto Uzumaki wasn't your average ninja by any means being the son of the Fourth Hokage and the Kyuubi Jinchiriki but there was one other thing that set Naruto apart from the rest of his peers, Naruto loved to wear diapers. That was it, whether it was a subconscious longing for a childhood he had never received or just something he picked up, it was what it was and Naruto sure as hell wasn't going to change.

The problem was nobody but the Third Hokage, the current leader of the Hidden Leaf Village after the Fourth's death, knew about this quirk of Naruto's so naturally he hid it the best he could. Unbeknowst to the Third though there was a second entity that knew about Naruto's pastime, the Kyuubi. Of course living inside Naruto himself makes the Kyuubi, in a sense, entitled to every secret Naruto has. Including this one; which to Naruto's own shock the Kyuubi didn't seem to mind at all which, according to the stories at least, was way out of character.

But this really began when Naruto turned two. It was an average day slightly cloudy but not enough to dampen anyone's mood and Naruto was relaxing in the small room the orphange matron gave him when he arrived and, despite what the matron would say anytime the Hokage came for a "surprise visit" Naruto knew he wasn't like the other orphans that crowded the halls of the slightly run down building. He was ignored most of the time and remained in his room for most of the day, everyday. His habit began as an accident by the caretaker who was to busy with the other children to help little Naruto out of his wet and messy diaper, unfortunately it wasn't till almost ten hours later that the caretaker remembered Naruto in his room at the back corner of the orphange.

By then, Naruto had been sitting in this wet diaper for so long he had begun, as any child would, to play with the weird feeling in the strange white garment he wore. As he played he started to enjoy the sensation of the poop mashing around on his rear and by the time the caretaker arrived he was playing happily. The caretaker dismissing the occurrence as a fit of childish happiness stemming from nowhere changed the diaper and left quickly, always a busy woman. Naruto sad without the sensation he had so adored, pouted and cried hoping someone would bring it back.

The rest of Naruto's years at the orphanage continued this way with little change, though over time Naruto had learned how poop or pee whenever he wanted to so he could always have his favorite feeling. When Naruto was five the Third Hokage came to see him and told him that he was getting his own apartment and a allowance from the government, this meaning the Hokage himself as no one else would give Naruto anything that would benefit him, and it was then that the Kyuubi became aware enough to see though Naruto's eyes. At first the Kyuubi didn't speak he just observed his containers personality and behavior including Naruto's love of diapers and the associated feelings that came with them.

Over time the Kyuubi grew somewhat attached to watching the life of his container, boring as it may be he conceded it was better than sitting in his cell staring at the dull gold walls for the next 100 years. On Naruto's sixth birthday the Kyuubi reached out his vast presence into the small boys mind to finally establish a connection with his young host. After a few seconds the boys subconscious recognized a new and, even subdued by the seal, overwhelming aura. In an instant Naruto appeared inside the mindscape for the first time disoriented. He blinked staring up at the great fox in wonder and a great deal of puzzlement. The fox, meanwhile stared at his container for the first time in person, and not knowing what else to do went for the tried and true scare the crap out of everything you meet approach.

"HELLO HUMAN"he shouted, the force of his roar sending shockwaves throughout the mindscape. Naruto looked around in wide eyed terror for the origin of the noise but found nothing in the dimly lit space. It was then that the Kyuubi decided to step into the circle of light around Naruto who sat at the front of the cage doors.

"YOU LOOK TINY" rumbled the Kyuubi lowering his face to get a closer look at his prison personified. Looking down into the childs eyes Kyuubi saw Naruto's eyes light up with childish wonder at the sight of his favorite animal.

"Giant fox!" Squeaked Naruto fearlessly latching his tiny hands unto the muzzle of the most powerful being in the world.

"HEY GET OFF ME YOU STUPID BRAT!" the Kyuubi said really more surprised than angry. Naruto however did not let go wanting to stay with the large warm being he was resting on. After a few more futile tries from the Kyuubi, each with less and less heat behind them, he gave up and let Naruto stay where he was with a great sigh. The Kyuubi spent the rest of the night with Naruto curled up on his snout and the feeling that nothing would ever be the same.

The next morning Naruto woke up in his bed with the familiar feeling of a wet pullup and wondered if last night was all just a dream or if he really did meet a giant fox.

"IT WAS NOT A DREAM CHILD" the Kyuubi spoke from within the depths of the seal. "EVERYTHING YOU REMEMBER FROM LAST NIGHT WAS REAL." Frightened by the voice that seened to be coming from nowhere Naruto cried out "Hello, is anyone there?"

"IN YOUR HEAD BOY" the Kyuubi replied exasperated. Naruto jumped again and replied timidly. "Hello? Are you the fox I talked to last night?".

"YES, I AM THE MIGHTY NINE-TAILED FOX, KURAMA." the Kyuubi roared proudly lifting his head even though he knew Naruto couldn't see him."Hi, I'm Naruto Uzumaki it's nice to meet you!" the boy shouted into his head exuberantly.

NOT SO LOUD KIT I CAN HEAR YOU JUST FINE" Kurama grumbled in annoyance. Naruto turned down his volume a bit and spoke to Kurama again. "I'm glad your real and I'm hoping you'll be my friend" Naruto said timidly.

"YES KIT I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND. BUT IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP YOU'LL BE LATE FOR YOUR ACADEMY" Kurama advised with a slight bit of humor. "Ahhhh" Naruto yelped scrambling out of bed and almost tripping on the clothes on his floor. He raced over to the closet and threw it open with a shove. The closet door slammed shut as Naruto blindly tossed and outfit over his almost bare body and began making instant ramen for breakfast. Shoveling the ramen into his face at an even faster pace than normal he was out the door in less than ten minutes. Naruto arrived at the Academy entrance two minutes late and hurried down the hall scanning the cards on the doors for the right number. He found the door a minute later now officially three minutes late. Naruto opened the door slowly, aware that he might be disturbing class if it had started yet. The teacher stood at the front of the room with a stern look on his face and a scar on the bridge of his nose. The teacher looked sharply at the door as it squeaked open, seeing Naruto peek out from the narrow opening he had made. Like all civilians and ninja Naruto was sure that the teacher would automatically hate him too. Though to his surprise, the man flashed him a kind if cautious smile. "Ah, you must be Naruto. My name is Umino Iruka but you can call me sensei or Iruka-sensei. Now I've already introduced myself to the rest of the class so you can go take a seat next to Kiba Inuzuka, wave your hand Kiba." Naruto smiled brightly at the teacher relived and elated that he had found a person that didn't hate him. "If there's one then there must be others right?" he thought happily. He as sat down next to the boy named Kiba he realized that in his rush he had forgotten to change his pullup and now was stuck in a wet pullup all day. A faint nervous expression flickered on his face, he would just have to hope the boy sitting next to him didn't notice the smell he was sure he was emitting.

"NOT LIKELY KIT, FROM WHAT I KNOW OF THE INUZUKA CLAN THEY ALL HAVE ENHANCED SENSES OF SMELL. IF HE HASN'T NOTICED ALREADY HE WILL SOON." Still he forced his expression into one of friendliness and turned in his chair to face Kiba smiling. "Hi I'm Naruto Uzumaki" he said curious about the vaguely animalistic boy sitting next to him. "Hi I'm Kiba Inuzuka and you better remember it because I'm the next Rookie of the Year." He said a bit arrogantly. "Nice to meet you." Naruto said flashing a smile and shaking the hand Kiba offered him. Naruto turned back towards the front where the teacher, Iruka, had started the lesson. After a few minutes Naruto got bored of the lecture and thought about how to entertain himself. He decided to try and speak with his newest friend thinking the old fox must have a lot of life experience. "Hey Kurama do you have anything to say on what Iruka was talking about?" he asked hoping that the fox had something interesting to say.

"HMMM, I WASN'T LISTENING, WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Kurama murmured distractedly. "I was talking about what Iruka was saying just now, something about the First Shinobi World War." Naruto huffed to his companion.

"UH..., I THINK MY PREVIOUS CONTAINER MIGHT HAVE FOUGHT IN IT? OR MAYBE NOT I DIDN'T LIKE HER ALL THAT MUCH SO I SLEPT A LOT BACK THEN" he said. "Wait I'm not your first host! I thought you had only been sealed in me?" Naruto shouted into his mind. "Hey dude are you ok?" Kiba asked shaking Naruto's arm. "You had a blank look on your face, I had no idea the First Shinobi World War was so shocking to you!" Kiba snickered towards him.
© Copyright 2020 Raikiri (hello15 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2235783-Naruto-in-Pullups