*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2236392-Script-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Binks
Rated: 13+ · Script/Play · Thriller/Suspense · #2236392
An older man visits his estranged mother.
A man meets a woman. She wants him to be able to trust again. If not everyone in the world at least her. It could take years to earn someone's trust and seconds to lose. Although this man and woman haven't gotten close emotionally with 3 years, they have physically.

That's what this man liked that about this woman. When they met she didn't ask to many questions and actually put her 50% towards the relationship without insecurities involved. His 'aura and touch' told her what she needed to know about her own life when they initially met. She'd always fall in love with a damaged man. No getting around it for her. Something she didn't want to except was the case. She'd dealt with many difficult assholes. But this dude maneuvered differently.

He left his families at 18. When he turned 10 years old his father paid for a farm which was operated by his uncle and his prostitutes. The six of them lived in the barn a mile out form the house he lived in. The animals and were tended by the prostitutes and the crops the uncle. The father and mom ran a gambling ring in the backroom of the house. Snipers and gunman on standby. The children were homeschool but had friends. Grew up around hookers, money, and guns. His sister was sent to an all girls boarding school. He was left to learn about the horrors of the real world.

If it wasn't for this broad he wouldn't have gone back.

That's the beauty of this story the woman doesn't go with him. She allows him to have his closure.

However this man goes back to see his mother who he thought was living a peaceful life on her farm with his sister. Instead the two of them of running a gambling ring through motels they've purchased after selling the farm due to their husband/father passing.

The problem with this seen is... Jason remembers the pain gambling brought his family in his past life. A life style The lies that flew through the ears of him and his sisters.

© Copyright 2020 Binks (binkssa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2236392-Script-1