*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237338-Abstinence-makes-the-heart-beat-faster
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #2237338
Two friends struggle to win an abstinence bet
Chloe threw her keys on the sideboard, ran her fingers through her hair and walked into the lounge, thinking about a bath before bed. On the TV was a naked woman, besides her the word “Play” was flashing.

“Matt!” She couldn't believe he was asleep on the leather corner sofa.

He awoke with a jolt, almost falling onto the floor, “Oh shit, sorry Chloe.” He scrambled to clear up the coffee table.

“It's bad enough hearing porn through the wall, now I walk in and find you watching it!”

“John said he saw Terra in it, my TV didn't have a good enough picture.” He fastened his jeans.

“Terra? As in Terra studying Law in Leeds? John thought she flew over to the US to star in a porno?”

“Well the image on the back of the box does look like Terra, and John couldn't watch it himself.”

“Why can't John watch it? Did he find religion or some crap?” She was tired from work and angry.

“He started no nut November early, last week of November he's off on holiday.”

“You guys are ridiculous, not wanking for a month shouldn't be a challenge.”

“You can talk, I hear the buzzing when you're in the bath.”

She turned to leave, not wanting him to see her blushing, “The occasional self-pleasuring is nothing compared to you guys.” She headed towards her room.

“Prove it!” He called.

A week since the bet, she found herself looking at the pink vibrator in her knicker drawer, she didn't hide it there as a cliché, but a vibrator, a bottle of lube and a box of condoms didn't merit a drawer to themselves. The pink plastic seemed to glow, going a month without using it should be easy.

She grabbed a shoebox from atop her wardrobe and moved the collection into it. Another week passed and the shoebox was haunting her, she would lie in bed looking up at it, her fingers constantly trying to drift down beneath the duvet, telling herself that Matt would never know.

Daily cold showers were barely keeping her under control by the third week. She decided that she needed to go on the offensive.

She waited for him to return home, a big bowl of popcorn on the coffee table, the TV paused. Hearing jingling keys, she hit play. “Hey Matt you're in luck, I'm only a few minutes in.”

He ditched his jacket and trainers in the hall and grabbed a handful of popcorn as he flopped down in the corner of the sofa. “What we watching?” he asked through a mouthful of corn.

“Wild Things.” She could see out the corner of her eye him squirming. She knew he would struggle to sit through it.

The plan was perfect, a film that always made him horny, while she had never seen the appeal of it. He couldn't leave without admitting defeat. But as the film progressed and he squirmed trying to hide an obvious erection she slowly found herself feeling more and more uncomfortable.

She'd never been attracted to Matt, who she'd known since the age of five. But, being so close to an erection was affecting her. Making it to the end of the film wasn't possible.

“If you need a minute alone with the TV, I could go take the bins out.” She hoped that he wouldn't hear the desperation in her voice.

He cleared his throat, “I'm OK, but if you are getting tired, you could take a bath.”

“Loosing wouldn't be too bad, would it? I could help.” She moved down the sofa, her hand on his thigh.

“Really struggling aren't you?”

Her hand moved up, “I just want to help you.” Her fingers slowly drew down the zip.

“This is a bad idea.” He didn't stop her from freeing his throbbing member. Her hand slid along it. His hand closed over hers, with gritted teeth he pushed her away, “No.”

Undeterred she stripped her top off, “I know you've always liked my tits, you could cum over them.” The push-up bra displaying them perfectly for him.

“How about we make this a fair fight?” He didn't hide his exposed member.

“What are you suggesting?”

“We fuck. Whoever last longest wins.”

She had never imagined having sex with her best friend. But she couldn't say no, her eyes wouldn't move from the thick nodding tip. Her mind raced, trying to argue the positives and the negatives. While her mind was torn, her body took control. She stripped naked and climbed onto him.

Before she could come to her senses, she slid down his length, her wet opening greedily swallowing him.

His hands grabbed her full breasts, fingers sinking into the soft flesh. He thrust upwards, she bounced atop him crying out. She leant back forcing his hard rod to press against the most sensitive part of her. She didn't care about the competition, all she cared about was getting the release she craved.

He thrust harder, bulging within her. She grabbed hold of his hands leaning back further, her body squeezing him. Looking up at the white ceiling she screamed as her orgasm forced its way out of her body. A jet spurted from between her legs, soaking his t-shirt and splashing over the leather.

She didn't know how she was meant to feel about her first ejaculation: embarrassment, shame or pride. But looking at him drenched by her lust, his softening member within her, all she felt was horny.

She climbed off, her thighs slick with their juices, and pulled him up.

“Where are we going?” He pulled his jeans up.

“My bed, for the tie-breaker.” and after that the bath, the kitchen counter and even the balcony she thought.

Word count 958
© Copyright 2020 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237338-Abstinence-makes-the-heart-beat-faster