*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237407-Percy-Jackson-and-the-Olympians-T-or-D
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by HPB
Rated: GC · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2237407
The characters from the Percy Jackson Series play Truth or Dare using your suggestions.
This is a fanfiction, I do not own the rights to the Percy Jackson series. Thank you for your understanding.
(This takes place in an alternate universe, any character can be used and all cha                    racters are 18+ in this universe)

3rd Person POV

         Percy was walking down to bunker nine where he'd been invited by Leo to take part in a game of Truth or dare. He wasn't sure just what Leo had planned but he still entered. When he entered he saw the rest of the seven: Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Frank, and Hazel sitting in a circle ready for the game to start.
         "Allow me to explain the rules," Leo said as Percy took a seat next to Annabeth "players will take turns asking others to perform a dare or answer truthfully a probing personal question; no asking the person who just asked you. If you fail to complete or refuse to do a dare, you have to remove an article of clothing. If you lie or refuse to answer a question, you have to kiss a random player in the circle. Also don't stick to just truths or just dares, that's no fun." Leo sat down and looked around the room. "Annabeth Truth or dare?"
         "Dare!" said Annabeth not afraid of what Leo may do.
         "Take off your pants and sit on Percy's lap until your next turn." Leo said laughing.
         "That's it?" Annabeth said pulling down her jeans. She sat down on Percy's lap and feels something poke her after a minute. "Down boy!" she whispered into Percy's ear. "Alright now who should I dare now?"
         Her eyes scanned the room and landed on Frank. "Frank! Truth or Dare?"
         Frank looks at her and said "Dare!"
         "I dare you to kiss Hazel's bare ass!"
         Frank went down on his knees and got behind Hazel's ass as she stood up. He pulled down her pants and panties and planted a firm kiss on Hazel's butt. Hazel shuddered when his lips made contact and let out a bit of an excited squeal. Frank on the other hand was surprised by how soft and yet still firm it was as he broke the kiss and got back to his seat.

PM me with my on-site email your suggestions for a truth or a dare, a character to add, or any other ideas you may have, and I will add them to the story.

Currently the campers in the circle from left to right are: Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, and Leo. This list is subject to change as I add in more characters.
© Copyright 2020 HPB (hptheb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237407-Percy-Jackson-and-the-Olympians-T-or-D