*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237481-Mansion-Pumpkin-thing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Draft · Other · #2237481
Lilith and Alice wondered to the house in New Orleans. What shit unfolds. p.2 coming soon
Mansion/Pumpkin story thing
I groaned as my friends ditched me. A while ago they had said that they would go with me to prove they weren't pussies. "GO! Go Leave you Fucking pussies!" I shouted. My best friend stayed with me. "What!" i said angrily to her. "Sorry. Geez." she said, "calm down." "Sorry. I'm just mad." i replied. From there we walked to the mansion that my friends dared me to.

Anyways, My name is Lilith Punith or Lilith, my best friend is Alice Yumiko. I had recently moved to an apartment in New Orleans, the culture here is different from New York. I wasn't exposed or didn't believe is such bullshit such as haunted houses or disappearances. Alice visited me from New York to check on me. In a way she comforted me by joining me here.

I opened the door. I saw nothing but pitch black. I opened my phone's flashlight, but just to find nothing except dust and covered furniture. We went inside, closing the door behind us. There we went upstairs; there was nothing more than old paintings and dusty furniture. I sighed as i might loose the bet and they would make fun of me. We went down as I was taking my chances. "Don't worry Lil, we would find that item you want. If you could have picked that hair comb." she said to me "Har, har, har. I won't get you that haircomb. You just want it because it sells for $900.00." i said jokingly. I-

Sorry, I'll be taking over narrating the story. Anyways, I'm the narrator and. I'll continue from here.

She went to the kitchen wondering what is there to take. The moonlight shone from the window aside from the flashlight. "There's nothing," she her voice was angry "Fuck. I'm going to loose $100. Damn it." She soon went to the door on the left. It was locked. She soon went outside from the back door; Pumpkins covered the area. Lots of pumpkins, and a scarecrow. She sighed as she went to the pumpkin-filled backyard. She walked over the pumpkins, from big to small to rotten to growing.

As she walked around the patch, Alice went to the maid's quarters. "Now what's in here that could help Lily." she said to herself. She opened the door and saw a body. She screamed, but the scream was not heard from outside. She froze in fear as she couldn't faint or didn't faint. She walked slowly inside, she checked the bed to see a key. She ran out and went to look for Lilith.

There she took a pumpkin, giving up on the challenge. She sighed “This will fucking do for now. I might comeback sometime to amaze those fuckers.” “Do you want to amaze them?” said a voice. “Yes. Why?” she replied

“I’ll grant it for you.”

“Where are you then?”

“You’re holding me.”
A bright light emerged from the pumpkin, revealing it’s grin and it’s eyes. Lilith screamed in surprised. “Ow.” It said. “What’s your wish child, woman… I don’t know?” She thought about it. She in fact had everything, satisfied except not accomplishing her challenge or dare. “Your wish will be granted.” Vines began to grow from it’s top. It grabbed her neck choking her. “Everything comes with a price.” She cried as she tried to remove the vines. Alice who was still looking for her felt vines moving. She thought of it as the wind instead of vines. “Sto-stop it please!” she begged. She heard a pop. She lost control of her body. The pumpkin rooted itself on to her neck. “You have a nice body.” It stretched it’s new arms. What happened? Did I die? It took my body. She thought. She tried to talk, but it was useless. Her voice was now the pumpkin’s. “It’s still resists” she said in her new voice. “Don’t worry she said.” As she strips. “I’ll take care of you.” She plays with her breasts. “Now, what to do with my exposed head.” The stem rooted itself in the body absorbing the water while making it live thus exposing itself. It can’t be flipped by the way. The head’s eyes were in horror as she saw this. “I’ll give you fun while we’re at it.” She held her head and fed it’s vagina. The head was forced to lick it. Her tears went out as she licked. This is embarrassing. Why do I have to lick my Vagina! It’s worse and scary. She licked. As she licked it, “I’ll make you my lantern for as long as I live.” She said to her. The roots finely cut her top. The feeling of pleasure was still there until SNAP! The brain stem detached. Her eyes roll to the back. Her brain was feeling pleasure as the roots held it. The pumpkin placed her brain in the cap. It linked itself with it’s body, as the head mindlessly licked her crotch.
© Copyright 2020 Diaboro (alyas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237481-Mansion-Pumpkin-thing