*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238676-Greener-Grass
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mmmm
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2238676
A man who thinks he's living a dead-end life body swaps with a repressed college girl.
I opened the door to my apartment, tutting a little at the worn scratches on the door handle but otherwise happy to continue humming a little out of tune as I stepped inside. The apartment wasn’t big by any means, but it was in an old yet still nice enough building that was in a reasonably good neighbourhood. Rays of late afternoon light filtered in from the reflection of the building across the street, reflections being the only light rays that ever came into this apartment, all windows facing out from the north side. Sitting down on the couch, I started taking off my work shoes and jacket, putting my legs up on the sofa and resting my eyes for a moment. I could hear the sound of some college kids hooting and hollering in the streets, celebrating the win of their school’s team no doubt. Living close to a campus meant there were students about more often than not, so it added a youthful energy to the area that you appreciated. It had been part of the reason you’d taken this apartment in the first place, even if it meant an extra 15 minutes on the metro getting to work. You weren’t old by any means, rather you were just in your mid-twenties, having turned 25 just six months ago. A part of you wondered if you’d moved to this college area in some attempt to recapture some of the energy from your own college years. People often said that school was the best years of your life, and although high school had been mediocre for you, college had definitely lived up to that statement. You hadn’t been super popular, but you’d had a good group of friends and had ticked off most of what people would want from a college experience; Going to parties mid-week with friends, cheering on the teams in their leagues, checking out clubs and societies and enjoying the college dating scene, even meeting the love of your life there.

Melissa had been everything you’d ever imagined; Blonde, charming and funny, she’s come into your life like a summer storm and covered you just as completely. You’d been helpless enough against her charms, falling for every part of her, from her slightly crooked smile, to the small mole just beneath her left breast, to the sing-song way she told you she’d made coffee in the morning, to the way she always laughed at horror movies even you’d been a little frightened of. You smiled remembering her. You weren’t too upset anymore, you’d waited enough time after all, but you still felt a little empty inside thinking about her. You accepted that you probably always would.

At one point you’d really thought you were going to marry her, that she was the one. You really couldn’t have imagined any future without her. Three years into your relationship, when you were 22, you were forced to do just that. She said she wanted more, she had to know what it felt like to experience other countries, other lifestyles, other food and, awful for you to hear, other guys. You hadn’t needed that at all, you were so happy with her you never really thought about seeing anyone else. You hadn’t needed it the way she did. The first year was horrible. Every month you thought it would get better, or you’d feel differently from how you’d felt the month before. Hoping that it would feel better, mainly. It had really taken the whole year for you to feel any way normal again. During that time, your friends had been so worried about you. And why wouldn’t they be? You’d really gone through the five stages of grief, hard. Your grades were slipping, your attendance at class spotty, your social life withdrew into being non-existent. For the first couple months you refused to believe that it was over. When people asked you just explained you were on a “break”, that you’d be back together in no-time. That there was no way it could really be over, no way in hell. That fervent desire to deny the reality of the situation then began manifesting as anger, a month of bitterness and almost hate for her. How dare she? You had been so good to her, you’d always been there, you’d given her support, years of your life… your heart. That month was probably the most toxic of your life, and the furthest from how you’d normally see yourself. To this day you were still ashamed of the things you’d been thinking about. You’d started boxing as a way to channel your anger, but you had no formal training and didn’t have the patience and dedication in that time to ever become something more than a pathetic mess, thrashing a punching bag bareknuckle, never learning how to really punch and almost breaking your wrists in the process. After that came a few weeks of bargaining. Okay, so you’d lost her. It didn’t mean forever though, right? You began messaging her again, trying the pretence of being a friend, buying her flowers you never gave her, trapped in your own mind as it imagined unlikely scenario after unlikely scenario of how you would get her back. Ludicrous fantasies of you being her prince charming, stepping in to save her from thugs, or catching her as she fell down some stairs, her heart fluttering again as she fell all over for you. These thoughts completely died the moment you saw her with her new boyfriend.

He was a musician with a flair for denim jackets and maintaining a perfect 5 O’Clock shadow. He partied and drank often yet never seemed to put on weight, and although he looked a little ragged, it was the kind of ragged that was eminently attractive to girls when it was on a man who played guitar. You looked at yourself, with your relatively bland outfits and your lack of any truly defining artistic interests, and knew you would never really cut it for Melissa anymore. Maybe she was just going through a phase, you thought, and knew it was probably true, but whoever she was at the end of her phase would never be the same girl you’d been in love with. She’d never fall for you again either, no matter what. This was more than enough to push you over the edge into the next stage; Depression. Six months went by with little change in your emotional state. You’d never been depressed, and although you assumed you’d be miserable all the time, that wasn’t entirely accurate. At the start the heartbreak felt like real pain in your chest that would strike suddenly; anytime you remembered anything good about her. After a while though, it tapered off into a dull feeling of nothingness, a cavity and void inside your heart that you didn’t believe could ever be filled. You drifted through days, sometimes unable to see the point to getting out of bed in the morning and other days unable to see the point in getting into bed at all. You would stay up for three days straight, listlessly going through the internet or even just staring at walls, before sleeping for 30 hours uninterrupted. You were still capable of function most of the time; barely. You had a vague notion of what was going on in your business classes. Enough to scrape by and not completely lose your place in the university, but you knew you’d never be graduating with anything worth talking about.

Eventually you emerged from this state, a peace coming upon you, even if it was only the peace of knowing that you would likely never love like that again, and that was okay. You were able to attend your graduation ceremony, and even able to meet Melissa’s eyes as you waved at each other, you with a sad smile and her with a new man on her arm. Your grades were just enough to get you by, and although better than nothing, a barely there degree in business administration really wasn’t worth much at all in todays job market. You’d been lucky enough to get a low tiered civil service gig in a city a few hundred miles east, and that was where you’d moved to. At 23 you’d moved into this very same apartment, and since that time, little had really happened for you. Although you’d expected something of the sort after your year of hell before graduating, you were still surprised at the speed at which friends vacated your life. You now only really had a handful of people you would talk to on a semi-regular basis, and even then it was mainly just through online messaging, rarely in person. Your job too, while well paid enough to afford your own place, was hardly anything to write home about, and you mainly just spent your paycheck on groceries. So here you were now, halfway through 25, haven’t dated in years, no regular friends and hobbies including reading random online articles and licking through three different social media apps endlessly. Not much of a life, huh?

The lack of a life had finally started grating on you of late. You’d stayed away from dating, reflecting on your regrets with Melissa with deep shame and never wanting to repeat that with a girl. You knew it was sad and a little illogical, but you really blamed yourself for how things had ended, and figured maybe if you’re been stronger, smarter, more interesting or just… more! Maybe it wouldn’t have ended. Another part of you simply accepted you were you, and could never be anything else, so why even try. It was likely this part that had dictated your stagnation for these last few years.

It was something impossible to predict that dragged you out of this stagnation that very evening. Lying on the couch on a Friday night, a weekend of nothingness stretching ahead of you, you’d felt a tug on your arm. Glancing at it with irritated confusion, you couldn’t see anything there, or really even anything close by that could have possibly cause the sensation. You looked about your apartment, lit by the side lamp, shadows looking vaguely suspicious but your rational mind knowing there was nothing there. Going back to mindlessly scrolling through Facebook, you felt the tug again, only this time feeling stronger. You right arm even moved a little this time. Your heartrate elevated ever so lightly at this, with the hypochondriac in you worrying if you were having a stroke, as every other part of you immediately scratched the possibility out. Then you felt it again, strong enough to wrench your arm over dramatically, phone coming free from your grip and sliding along the carpeted floor. You stood, looking around heart rate now noticeably elevated, looking for any possible source for the disturbance. Seeing nothing did little to ease your now suspicious mind.
What happened next is something you’ll always remember as one of the greatest turning points of your life. On the fourth tug, you came out of your body. Not all the way, just from the waist up. Things almost seemed to go into slow motion, as you became hyper-aware of so many things at once. Your spirit was green. Not the colour you were expecting, but you’d never really thought about it either. Your spirit form was naked, which made a lot of sense you guessed, in so far as such a thing could make any sense at all. And pulling the arm of your spirit form was the spirit of a naked and attractive young woman, glowing a translucent purple and with the look of determination and concentration on her pretty face.

“What?” You said dumbly, too stunned by the otherworldly situation for form any kind of intelligent response. Your head swivelled down to see your body from the waist up slumped down, like a puppet without a hand inside, while your legs remained standing just barely, with you in control.
So distracted were you by this strange turn of events that you were unprepared for the woman to give a fifth tug, this time stronger than all the others as she pulled your spirit unceremoniously free from your flesh. You tumbled forth, floating a little in the air like a trainee astronaut unaccustomed to zero gravity, spinning your arms around helplessly.

“Finally!” exclaimed the young woman triumphantly, not even bothering to look at you floating off the other direction, instead looking fiercely at your discarded body, which had fallen back and was sitting, head lolled to the side like a drunk passed out on the street. She shoved her foot unceremoniously down your throat.

“No , no what are you doing!” You started shouting, panicking now.

“Be quiet, I’m only taking it for a little while.” She replied nonchalantly, her other foot following suit as she slid into your vacant body, your mouth strangely widening to accommodate her as her spirit shrunk down to fit in your throat. Her hips and torso went in too, leaving only her head emerged from your mouth, a baffling sight if it wasn’t so immediately frightening and pertinent. You watched in stunned horror as her head disappeared into yours, before your body sat up again suddenly, breathing fast with a victorious shine in the eyes which hadn’t been seen on that face for years. “Ughh” the masculine groan left the throat of your body, its hungry eyes flicked down at its torso, legs and hands. “It worked, it really worked!” The imposter wearing your body laughed with elated glee, before standing and feeling all over itself. You hovered there, a spirit who’d lost its body, looking over at your own naked, incorporeal form.

“What did you do to me!” You shouted, a strange echo effect following. Your body had no reaction and continued feel itself up, now feeling its junk, fascinated as an erection began tenting in your pants. You couldn’t believe you were about to be molested by a body snatcher. You reached towards the lamp, intending to throw it at your body, only to find your hand passed right through, doing nothing. You tried again, and growing frustrated, swung at the lamp. This time it moved ever so slightly, a tiny miniscule amount, but just enough for your body to glance over and notice. A smile came on its lips as it said in your voice:
“Ahh, apologies, I can’t really hear you like this. Human ears can’t hear spirits ordinarily, you see. Look, I’m sorry about this, okay? I just really needed to know.”

“Really needed to know?” You replied, angry. “Really needed to know what? What could possibly be worth stealing my body!”

“I’ll only be taking it for a short time okay? I couldn’t help it.”

The woman wearing your body laughed mischievously, a surreal experience both seeing your body from the outside, and acting this animated. “Fair is fair, okay? Go up to the floor above and into the apartment on the south side of the building. If you really need to a body, there’s one you can use for, hmm let’s say for the weekend? How does that sound. It’ll be like a little holiday for you. Your life looks awfully empty, so it’s not even that bad a deal, is it? Then I’ll give your body back and you can go back to enjoying all of this.” gesturing around at the barebones apartment with its inexpensive furniture. “Now, if you’ll excuse me.”

At that, your body began taking its clothes off, your erection looking bigger than ever. You hovered there, unsure of what to do now. On the one hand you could just hover here, watching whoever this woman was defile your body, like some kind of self-cest loving invisible pervert, or you could take her up on her offer. A body to use? Were you going to have to climb in like she had? And even then, how would you get there? You didn’t have a lot of choices, and if you wanted to interact with the world you’d need a body. You maneuvered yourself down to the ground and tried jumping up, finding yourself in a terrifying moment of darkness passing through the ceiling, emerging from the floor of the apartment above like a ghostly cockroach. An overweight man was sitting there on his couch, munching away at a takeaway and staring straight at you. You flinched involuntarily, moving to cover up your private parts while he continued staring vacantly. After a terrifying moment of embarrassment for you and relative nothingness for him, you peeked behind yourself, seeing he was really staring at the TV, watching some bland sit-com. You got up close to him, passing your hand in front of his face and moving it about, experimenting with whether or not you could be seen and coming to the conclusion that no, you absolutely could not be. Something you noted was what seemed to be a dull yellow glow coming from him, and squinting it was almost like you could see his spirit, looking much the same as he did now, overlaid over his body. You supposed as a spirit you could just see the spirits inside people too. Floating with small leaps around the room, you practised phasing in and out of stuff, effortlessly moving through your surroundings. It felt so strange, you could feel when your hand was phased through something, but it just felt like a pleasant pressure, like being underwater but you could move just as fast as on land. You hopped towards his front door and hopped through it, seeing two young secretaries walking in front of you, one with a light green glow and the other with pink. You were going to have to get used to seeing people’s spirits when you were one yourself, you figured. Chatting about partying all weekend and what dresses to wear, you scrunched up against the wall as they walked past, unable to see your nude form. You laughed at how trippy this all was, seeing the secretaries walk into the apartment facing west on this floor. This could be an exhibitionists dream, you thought. The ability to go around naked all the time, in the company of the unsuspecting, never getting in trouble. But then, you figured a big part of any exhibitionist fetish was probably the danger of being caught, so maybe it wouldn’t be so great after all. Regardless, you were actually kind of thrilled at this whole sequence of events. I mean, it was crazy, your body being stolen so dramatically and everything, but a part of you had to admit, this whole scenario was exciting. You hadn’t really felt interested or excited for months and months actually... was it wrong to be kind of enjoying this?

Pondering it for a moment, you just decided to go with it. You didn’t really have much of a choice after all, so you figured you may as well have some fun. You figured a part of yourself was likely suspending all disbelief at this point, unable to fully process the incredulity of these situations, but if it meant you could enjoy yourself this weekend for a change then it was fine by you. You remembered what the woman had said; There was a body for you to use in the southern facing apartment of this floor. You could see the front door to the apartment and thought about it for a moment, before figuring what was the harm? No-one could see or stop you, so you could at least see what’s going on in this apartment. Phasing through the door, you could see it was dark in the apartment, without lights, but the ghostly green glow off your spirit form illuminated the space a little. It was for the best really, it wasn’t like you would be able to switch on the lights in this form. Drifting through the apartment you could see it was very well appointed, with clearly expensive furniture and books on medicine lining a book-shelf in the corner. Floating around more you saw the dishes of the kitchen were clean, while the apartment overall was tidy yet still had signs people had lived in and loved the space. It was kind of perfect you thought; Somehow it managed to have way more character than your own space while still being tidier. You felt a little pang of jealousy at that. Floating into the bathroom, you saw it was empty of people, yet had a cup with two toothbrushes in it by the sink, and a really nice shower. They must have had that fitted themselves you figured, it was way nicer than any of the standard fixtures supplier in this apartment building. Finally, you phased into the bedroom, finding more bookshelves, a vinyl player with records, some plants by the window and a double bed which somehow still left plenty of room to move about it. A rolled-up yoga mat sat by what looked to be the doors to a walk-in wardrobe.

At that moment, a strong rush of moonlight came through the window, moving gracefully through the wooden horizontal slats of the blinds and illuminating a body on the bed. Getting closer, you could see the rise and fall of her breathing, but unlike everyone else you’d seen, there was no glow coming from her. This must be the body, you thought. While she was clearly alive, her body was uninhabited, just sitting like a vacant shell. It looked very much like she was just in a deep sleep. Looking closer, you could see that she was around college age, maybe 20 or 21, and had a light dusting of freckles across her cheeks. Her chocolate brown hair fell in long, gentle waves down to just above her breasts, and her body clearly matched her beautiful face, having perfect proportions and what seemed like D cup breasts. It had been so long since you’d really been close to a girl, you couldn’t really tell though. Being this close to her, you really were startled at her beauty, and looking now you remembered seeing her a few times in the elevator and around the building. Digging through your memory about her, you remembered the guy she was usually hanging out with had called her Chloe during an elevator ride you’d been sharing. It had never seemed as though she’s been looking at you before, yet she must have been if she’d decided to steal your body. Why had a girl like this stolen your body anyway? She was beautiful and seemingly healthy, likely in college with her whole life ahead of her and with a clearly better apartment and things. The two toothbrushes in the bathroom alluded to her having a roommate, so she must have friends too. A girl this pretty would have no shortage of dates she could have to… really it seemed like the perfect life. As you thought more about it, you began to think about just how perfect her life really was. It seemed like she had everything you didn’t. The thought made you just as baffled as it did jealous. Seeing her vacant body just lying there made you think though… Well… why couldn’t you just take it then? It had been years since you’d really let yourself go and had a good time. What was wrong with you experiencing some of those good things too? You’d never really thought about being a girl before, but now that the whole package was sitting in front of you, could hardly deny it wasn’t appealing. You felt a boner come on you, surprising yourself that you could still get one and feel like this, even as a spirit. You could clearly see the outline of her body through the sports top and leggings she was wearing, and it looked inviting. How would you get inside? You remembered how she’d taken your body, slipping her toes down your throat after tearing your spirit free. The body was already vacant, so you wouldn’t have to worry about that part. You hovered over her, and positioned your feet over her lips, before experimentally pulling them inside. Her mouth opened a little, inviting you in.

Apart for moving the lamp ever so slightly, her flesh was the first thing that would move at your touch, almost seeming to bring you in. It was surreal seeing your foot shrink down to better fit into her, as a sucking, pulling sensation seemed to lick hungrily as you, as though her body longer to be filled. The sucking sensation got stronger as you put your other leg in, sliding done so that your waist hung out of her mouth, starting ever so slightly to feel the sheet beneath her body. “Here goes” you thought as you pushed yourself deeper inside, only your head hanging out of her now. You could feel far more of her body now, you were starting to feel her heartbeat increase, pumping blood around the veins you’d started possessing, and a little drool slid out of her mouth down the side of her beautiful face. Unable to wait any longer, you took the final plunge into her, darkness consuming your vision as there was a huge rushing sound like a waterfall, pressure fully hitting your spiritual body. For a moment it seemed as though the pressure was all surrounding, like being deep underwater, before there was a rush upwards, the momentum of all the air in your lungs pulling you to the surface. Then it felt as though you’d broken through!

Air rushed into your lungs as you felt like you’d just been resuscitated after drowning, sitting up in the bed fast breathing deeply, almost panting. The air felt thick like soup coming in and out, a strange and powerful reminder than for as long as you’d been a spirit you hadn’t taken a single breath. For a while you lay there, breathing deeply, just lost in the moment. Gradually, you felt your senses begin to take hold again, and you started paying attention to your surroundings, and what was currently surrounding your spirit. Spread in front of you on the bed going forwards ahead of you were two legs clad in black leggings, calves thinner than yours yet thighs undeniably a little thicker. You were aware that they were your legs now, and you could feel the tightness of the leggings, sticking to behind your knees, just above your ankles, pressing in pleasantly on your crotch. Glancing down, you could see a flat crotch on your body for the first time in your life, with just the faintest out-line of lips down there if you looked really closely at the tight, black material. Your heartrate increased dramatically at the dawning realisation that you had lost your penis, but gained something entirely different. Some of that long chocolate hair fell into your face, momentarily distracting you from this erotic realisation, and you reached out with unfamiliar hands to feel how silky your new hair was. It felt so luscious just touching it, you thought you could spend a day just feeling it, and feeling it cascade down your back and tickle your shoulders. Becoming aware of a weight on your shoulders, you looked down at the breasts now on your chest, marvelling at how they felt and seeing just a hint of their white creaminess from above her spots top. Quickly reaching up to take off the top, you tried it your ordinary way, meeting resistance from your breasts and crossing your arms, taking the top off the way you’d seen your ex always do it. Underneath was a tight black sports bra, and you couldn’t shake how alien it felt supporting assets you hadn’t had until a moment ago. Fumbling a little, you managed to get that off too, freeing the beautiful breasts of the body you now wore. Despite their size, they were seriously perky, and had perfect pink nipples at the end, which began getting hard the longer you stared at them. You brought your bands up, feeling how soft and yet sensitive them were, burying your hands in them and shivering a little from how chilly your fingers were compared to your breasts. You began moving to the edge of the bed and stood, enjoying the jiggle of your new body as you sauntered over to a full length mirror in the corner. Standing in front of you was unmistakably this girl Chloe, a college student at the local university who always seemed beautiful yet unapproachable, usually in expensive clothes yet rarely smiling. Getting closer to the mirror you took in the way the moonlight moved across her feminine curves, and the sensations from your now bigger hips moving, your ass cheeks a little heavier and much softer. You looked at the stolen face you were wearing, big brown eyes that almost seemed like rings of caramel, those ever so soft freckles and the near perfect symmetry of her face. Up this close, she really was one of the prettiest women you’d ever seen. She was young too, five years younger than you and so full of youthful energy. You wondered if the yoga mat was hers. That would make this body pretty flexible, you thought, and tried raising your leg. To your surprise, it really was that strong and flexible, and you could raise it nearly 160 degrees in the air, stretching out further than you ever could on your regular body. Stretching out like that, you felt something else that was unfamiliar; the stretching of your new pussy lips. My face flushing red, I lowered my leg and let it rest, my hand idly wandering to those waiting lips and began feeling them. My other hand moved to my nipples, the cold making me let out a little yelp in Chloe’s voice as my sensitive nipples reacted to the touch. Was this wrong? A million thoughts moved though my head at once, questioning everything that had happened up until this point, and imagining everything that could happen after. But then, wasn’t it Chloe herself who had began molesting my body first? “Fair is fair”, those were her own words. An embarrassed grin took to my face, Chloe’s lipgloss smile matching how I felt and still managing to look innocent in the reflection. The face she’d left me to wear was really very, very cute.

I began rubbing gently on my nipples, feeling a pleasant building sensation of pleasure seeming to spread out from them. I closed my eyes too, feeling that pleasure and focusing in on it, enjoying the unfamiliar sensations. A little moan escaped my lips, hearing and making such a cute voice moaning was an undeniable turn-on. Usually this was when my boner would have been getting rock hard, but Chloe’s body showed its arousal another way. A warm, almost sticky, pulsing sensation began between my legs, so I sat down and spread them in front of the mirror to get a better look. I could see some dampness forming on my yoga pants, and I sat back and shimmied out of them stretching off yoga pants and panties at once, revealing the pale white of her shapely legs. Glancing in the mirror I could see this beautiful woman exposing herself for me, fully naked. Reaching down with one hand and keeping the other circling my nipples, I opened the lips of Chloe’s pussy. Immediately her wetness began dripping out even more, running down the inside of my thighs with some getting on the carpet. I could see her little clit straining upwards too, and I gave it an experimental touch, unleashing a gratifying wave of pleasure. I moaned again, and began rubbing it gently, biting my lip and furrowing my brow a little, getting lost in the pleasure. It felt like inside me was an internal sea who’s tides were moving in and out, each wave getting a little closer to shore and each time bringing greater electric shocks of pleasure. If this was how good playing with my nipples and clit felt, how good would putting something in feel? I lowered my hand down from my clitoris and ran the fingertips over the vulva, teasing them open just a little and sinking my finger inside. A hiss of air escaped my teeth as I felt that little finger in hyper detail, feeling a lot bigger than it looked. For a moment I just let it rest there inside me, and then I let my middle finger join in, expanding my walls just a little, teasing their way inside me. I had to feel more of this pleasure. I moved my fingers out, my walls closing and rubbing together again in their absence, and then thrust them in, a small slap of pleasure bursting out of my head at the motion. “Oh my God…” I moaned, my female voice just turning me on even more. I started moving my fingers in and out, starting slow and feeling a momentum form as I got faster. Each time gifted me with another pang of pleasure, my gentle moans escaping my lips as a soft squelching sound came from my new sex. It was so different from male masturbation! The pleasure was building and building inside me, the waves getting bigger and bigger. I moved my hands faster and faster inside, adding a third finger to my loudest moan yet, falling over on my side as the pleasure got too intense to sit up. I moved my fingers faster and faster, my other hand groped my chest hard as I got completely lost in the moment. Then finally the biggest wave yet came over me and it was like a revelation, like that wave had broken over a sea wall and my brain flooded with endorphins. My eyes went wide as I moaned louder than before, my first female orgasm consuming my tiny body as my love juice squirted from my vagina.

For a moment I lay there just panting, so amazed at how it had felt. That was so much better than for guys! I were so lost in my new feelings of bliss I hadn’t noticed someone had arrived in the bedroom. “Someone’s been a bad girl.” A confident, amused yet warm male voice came from behind me, my back to him as I lay on my side on the floor, eyes wide. Then the pieces started coming together, that guy Chloe was always with, the two toothbrushes in the bathroom, she lived with her boyfriend! And now here you were, lying on her bedroom floor, covered in her sweat and love juices, after taking her body to orgasm. You could hear his steps moving over the carpet towards you, and you began to turn to try and explain only to be met with his warm tongue entering your mouth as you turned to him. For a moment you were too stunned to process what was happening. Your first kiss in two years and it had been a guy! You should be repulsed as well, always being into girls, and yet nothing about this kiss felt wrong. He was kissing you with strength and affection, taking the lead with his tongue but waiting for you to reciprocate. You moved your tongue around his, pangs of pleasure starting in your brain again as you did so, closing your eyes and just experiencing it. Your heart was racing as you did so, your hyper sensitive mind trying to rationalise this. Were you gay? Was this just a by product of just masturbating, your body was craving more? Were these Chloe’s leftover feelings? It was becoming too pleasurable to think straight. Although thinking of straight, that’s exactly what this was, another part of you thought right now. After all, you were a woman in every part of your body. The way this guy was moving his hands over your body right now, it was clear he knew every inch of it and exactly how to make it feel good, and it was clear too how much he cared for Chloe. You couldn’t just jeopardise her relationship, could you? You’d be lying if you said you weren’t curious how it felt for girls too. And you knew Matt was an amazing lover, so if you were going to have your first time as a female, he’d make it very enjoyable. In your haze of pleasure you momentarily realised you now knew both this man’s name and how good he was in bed, so you figured Chloe’s memories had begun leaking over to you after masturbating in her body. I guess doing something so intimate in her body was like buying stocks in her mind too.
You kissed back, enjoying the back and forth between your tongues as you felt his strong arms slide underneath you, lifting you and carrying you to the bed effortlessly. You hadn’t been carried since you were a child, so feeling it now felt so surreal and sparked a deep excitement in you. He began sliding out of his shirt while you fumbled with his jeans, getting him down to nudity in a no time, his engorged member quickly rising to attention. You had some mixed feelings as you saw it was a little bigger than yours, but you were too horny right now to feel jealous, and too pre-occupied thinking about how it would feel in you. He pushed you down on the bed, seeming to tower over you, making you feel both small and helpless and yet very, very excited. “Are you ready?” He asked, a smile on his face. Not trusting what you might say, you bit your lip and gently grabbed his shaft, guiding it down to just in front of your vulva, feeling a hot, longing emptiness in your loins, a desire to be filled. How would it feel to have this big thing inside you? You pressed the tip inside, letting out a hiss through your teeth as he eased into you, your natural wetness making it easier and enjoying the feeling of electric fullness. “Fuck, I can’t wait any longer!” You said, your voice coming out a breathy mix of desire. At that he rammed into you suddenly, your vision almost going white as he filled you completely, feeling the tip at the back of your walls as you spread for him. He began moving in and out, the stimulation over whelming you, moans escaping your lips involuntarily as you struggled to keep any composure. It felt totally different from your fingers, so much bigger and warmer as it dragged around your insides, intense waves of pressure moving out from your walls all through your body. “Chloe” he said, moving down and filling your mouth with his tongue as he moved in and out of you. “Oh God!” you squealed, as he got faster and faster. He met your eyes “I love you” and then kissed you again, tongue roughly invading you as the friction from below pumped you so full of happiness you couldn’t even think straight.

You were so lost in ecstasy, losing track of time as he filled you again and again, memories of Chloe’s flooding into your mind amongst the pulses of dopamine. Why would Chloe give up such a feeling as this? You couldn’t fathom it, but you wanted it again and again and again. You couldn’t even think straight as another orgasm washed over you, your vision fading to white again for a moment while your eyes rolled a little, an expression of melting bliss taking your features while he put his hands in yours and emptied his hot seed into you. Rolling out, you could feel his cum leaking a little out of you as you lay there, so overwhelmed as happy you could barely function. “That was incredible.” You whispered. A few minutes went by of you lying together, him sliding up behind you and wrapping his strong arms around you from behind, feeling safer and more satisfied than ever before. You’d experienced more pleasure in two hours as Chloe than you had as yourself in the last two years. You could feel yourself drifting off to sleep, thoughts of what might happen tomorrow and the day after coming to you. You had a whole weekend as Chloe to feel all the pleasures her body had to offer. Maybe you could find how she’s learnt how to separate spirits from bodies somewhere in the jumble of her memories you’d began absorbing too. Now that you’d tasted a female’s pleasure once, you weren’t sure you would ever be able to let it go again. All these thoughts rolled through your head, and before you knew it you’d slipped off into sleep.
© Copyright 2020 Mmmm (mmmm101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238676-Greener-Grass