*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238687-Justice-is-Tough-but-Rough
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2238687
This story is a spanking story. It takes place in a court of law. It is meant to arouse.
During the robbery case the judge made his own judgement. That the defendant was guilty and needed a good spanking. After the court adjourned, Judge William took the defendant Judith by the arm, sat on the bench hiked up her skirt, yanked down her panties and made his own justice. Judge William said not only are you guilty of armed robbery, but you have a filthy mouth also referring to me as Son of a Bitch and an Asshole. So not only are you going to prison but this spanking will teach you to respect me. The judge stood up just long enough to whip off his leather belt from his pants underneath his judge coat.. He still had a grip on Judith so she wouldn't get away. Judith cried no. And said, "you bastard let me the fuck up". The Judge said "you've needed this spanking since you were a kid. Since your mother didn't teach to respect the law I will." Now the courtroom was not exactly empty. There were the lawyers, jury, and balft. They were all applauding.

Judge William grasped the belt in his hand tight. He said, "I am going to give you about 100 whacks. And 10 whacks with my bare hand because you were very bad." He lifted the belt into the air and with swift force smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack smack, smack, smack, smack. He said now we are just getting warmed up. The Bailiff interrupted and said can I have a couple smacks after all the defendant stole $35,000 from my father.

Judge William stood up while still having a hold of Judith and handed the belt over to the Bailiff. Balifft John took a hold of that belt and made it sing crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack and one last crack. Now the Bailiff and the Judge not only were punishing this woman for her evil doing they were enjoying it. The Bailiff handed the Judge back the belt at this time the woman was beginning to fidget. the Judge said, " no young lady" she was 21. Amd held up the belt again crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, and crack the whip cried. Judith was fidgeting and crying, "please no more." But the Lawyer said you had this coming for a long time. See Judith had been in and out of prison a few times, one for drugs, and then for armed robbery.. He said," if I were you I'd keep your fucking moth shut." She had stolen over $400,000. Her bottom with welts forming started sto sting she said. But the judge kept it up for about an hour later. He ended up giving her over 150 beltings and 10 whacks with his hand.

Finally Judge William stood up and said I'm tired and my hand hurts. He gave her a crack, crack, crack, crack and one last crack. By this point she was sore and bawling her eyes out. And he asked her have you learned your lesson?'' And she said yes sir. Finally a term of respect.

© Copyright 2020 Dawn M. McDonald (missdawnie1977 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238687-Justice-is-Tough-but-Rough