*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2239312-LOVE
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2239312
I wrote this just so you can appreciate God's love for us.
LOVE
Is there someone you love? It can be your brother or sister, your parent or spouse, your friend or acquaintance; it could even be a stranger that you have wanted to talk to for a while. It just has to be a human.

This year has been crazy, with a lot of challenges along the way. But we are almost done with it. We are about to close the 2020 chapter. We have just a few weeks to go.

I want to challenge you to spend the rest of your year loving people. It’s a very simple thing. But it’s very important. Without love, our world is doomed. If we don’t love, we shall not last. We have been through a lot this year. And I personally, have seen that we need love to move on. I have really seen how important love is. And I want to finish my year in love. And I would like it if you joined me to show some one love. You don’t have to do a lot. Just saying hi to a stranger will show that you love them. Just sharing anything you have is enough to say you love someone. Even saying the words “I love you.” From the bottom of your heart will be enough. Just make sure you show someone love. Just as God has loved you enough to enable you read this today, return that love today.

Love you all.

Happy Holidays.
© Copyright 2020 Mulungi (mulungi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2239312-LOVE