*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2239459-Daughter
Rated: E · Other · Family · #2239459
A daughter learning to deal with married life.
Through this time of disappointment, and sadness cry if you must.It is said that crying cleanses the soul of sorrow.For all that breaks your heart today will pass, and the sun will shine again.

Sometimes feelings, the emotions that rule our being, without knowing make us hurt others, and in turn we hurt ourselves.We feel backed into a corner, and feel justified by our anger of the world.

So love each other and withhold judgments, what we say in anger is as sharp as the edge of a sword.Disagreements, misunderstandings, to what end do these bring?

As the storm wages within us we waste time, energy, and above all waste our happiness.Hearts that get burned through lessons to be learned.

Pride is the flame that prolongs the suffering of our souls.Forget self, give in, make things new, tomorrow has no guarantees.Today’s disappointments are tomorrow’s victories.For without disappointments there can be no strength.

If I could move the stars and rearrange the heavens for you I would.If I could live your sorrows, and take your hurt this too I would, if I could.

So know this that I will, no matter how far away whether by land or by worlds, always be with you. I love you, you are a part of me, and I am a part of you. We will always be as one. Time will never breach our bond.

So have no despair, but always remember my arms that once held you as a baby will always surround you.
© Copyright 2020 Wonderings of a Madman (wonderingman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2239459-Daughter