*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2239525-Kim-Kardashian-butt-inflation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Carlos
Rated: E · Fiction · Erotica · #2239525
Kim gets blown up
One sunny afternoon kim wearing black legging hugging her round rear and white top goes for a jog in the park . There a clown with balloon kart blowing up balloons for children. When one kid bump into the jogging kim which cause the liltte girl to release the balloon and it float away . She cried and complain to her mom saying snd pointing at kim ,It's that lady's fault mom she said and kim reply well she should watch where she's going . Suddenly the mom got anger and took the hose used to inflate the balloons and walk over to kim and kim said what are you Doing mmfh she shoved the hose in kims mouth and began to inflate her as the air pumped up kim like a blimp filling her up round like a balloon and kims rear inflated like big black balloons and all the air pump into her rear as it swell bigger and bigger as kim fat ass was going burst and every run for cover her ass is going to blow ..boom.
© Copyright 2020 Carlos (kaka248 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2239525-Kim-Kardashian-butt-inflation