*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2239615-Love-in-a-time-of-Covid
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Animal · #2239615
Naughty Quickie
"Keep yer distance, love." The man pulled his dog away and took off at a rate of knots.

"Molly, will you stop flirting." The setter looked around for new prey.

"Dogs don't know about social distancing, do they." The owner of the German Shepherd, that was Molly's latest love interest, loosened his hold and allowed him to play with Molly. The two dogs sniffed each other's rears, rubbed noses, then bounced around.

"At least they can get up close and personal. I'm Shelley, by the way." Shelley was just about to hold out her hand to shake, then she remembered.

"I'm Bob and that randy hound is Corbyn." They strolled on down the path, six feet apart. Corbyn came over to Shelley for a fuss, and she tickled behind his ear.

"How old is he?"

"He's seven. How old's Molly?"

"She's an old lady of eleven and she should know better."

"Hey, the heart wants what the heart wants." He laughed and Shelley's heart missed a beat. "I'd invite you to go for coffee but nowhere's open."

"Do you come here often? ... oh boy ... I can't believe I came out with that old cliche." Shelley could feel herself blushing.

"It's my first time ... but it won't be my last."

Molley had lost interest in Corbyn and was heading for the park gate. "I guess someone wants to go home. Same time tomorrow?" Did she really say that.

"Same time tomorrow."

-*-


Molly bounded over to Corbyn and jumped all over him. Bob waved and indicated a nearby bench. "I brought coffee. I hope black's okay." He poured a cup and placed it at one end of the bench then sat down at the other. The dogs lay down together under the middle of the bench. They nuzzled each other and Molly rolled onto her back in submission.

"Has she been done?"

"No, but I don't think ... at her age ..." The conversation was embarrassing. "Has Corbyn ..."

"No, he hasn't been castrated."

"Maybe we should ..." Shelley put Molly on the lead and pulled her away. At Molly's age a pregnancy might kill her. Bob did the same. "I think we'd better go."

"Okay." Bob looked disappointed. "Tomorrow?"

"I ... I don't know. Maybe."

"Can I give you a call?" Shelley bluetoothed her number to his phone. As she walked away she regretted being so difficult about the dogs. She really liked Bob and didn't want to drive him away.

-*-


"Hello? Oh, hi Bob. Sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean ... well ... you know ... she is an old lady ... I have to be careful. Oh good, you get it. Maybe we could meet up without the dogs?" Was she chancing her luck? "The Christmas Market? Is that still on? It is. Oh, okay. By the sundial at five. No dogs."

-*-


Lights, festive music and delicious smells told Shelley the Market was in full swing. She took one look at the crowds and put her mask on. There were a number of people hanging around the sundial, but she soon spotted Bob. He was taller than most. And today he was sporting a green and red elf hat.

He waved when he saw her making her way through the crowd. When she got close enough he had to shout to be heard over the Christmas cacophony of music and chatter. "Hi, you made it then."

"I made it. Not so sure it was a good idea ... the place I mean, not you." Someone barged into her and didn't even apologise.

"Shall we get out of here?" They began to walk down the precinct, away from the crowds. The Christmas lights were up, shining on the shop windows. Many were still displaying summer goods, some boarded up, abandoned. It seemed such a waste. A man was selling chestnuts further down. "Would you like some?"

The heat and the glow from his fire were worth the risk of proximity. Bob stretched out his hand to pass the bag of nuts. Their fingers barely touched but something passed between them and it wasn't the virus.

"Normally, I'd invite you to dinner, but I guess this is the best we're going to get. I could fight my way to the gluwein stall ..."

"No, it's not worth the risk." Shelley munched on a chestnut and shyly eyed Bob. She found herself trying to imagine what was under all those layers of clothing.

"If I took you to dinner, I'd have to drive you home. Would you invite me in for coffee?"

She looked at him coyly. "And serve it for breakfast."

"So, what kind of food do you like? Indian, Chinese, Italian?"

"Caribbean; light and spicy." She giggled.

"So ... you're not averse to a bit of spice then?"

"I've read 'Fifty Shades'."

Bob raised an eyebrow. This was his kind of woman, for certain. "Have you got internet at home?"

"Yes ..."

"Zoom?"

"Yes ... what did you have in mind?"

"Tomorrow, at eight, on Zoom. And wear something ..."

"Revealing?"

-*-


Shelley was woken early by a knock on the door. A delivery man handed her a box and a note. The note said 'Do not open the box until I tell you to'. She was tempted, but she didn't want to be punished; or did she?

Eight o'clock couldn't come quick enough. As she lay in the bath she thought about Bob and what he had in store for her. The soap found its way between her legs and she worked up quite a lather before laying back with a level of satisfaction she hoped he might better.

She wore a strappy red dress, no bra. Panties? Or no panties? Shelley chose her skimpiest pair, red, to match the dress. The anticipation alone was making her wet. She set her laptop on the table and booted it up. At precisely eight his face filled the screen. He wore a tight white shirt which showed off his physique.

"Dinner is served." As he spoke, there was a knock on the door. A delivery driver handed her her meal. "Light and spicey." It was chicken in a fruity, coconut curry sauce. A large bottle of something pink and fizzy accompanied the food. "Enjoy."

The food went down quickly. The drink added to the fizz of the evening. Shelley kept glancing at the box between mouthfuls. Plates empty, the pair stared at each other over the screens. "Can you take me to your bedroom now. And don't forget the box." She picked up the laptop and the box and moved to the bedroom. "Put me where I can see the bed." The bed was an old fashioned metal frame, ornate, and so usable.

"Did you look in the box?"

"No, of course not."

"Not even a little peak?"

"No."

"But you were tempted?"

"Nooo ..."

"You're lying to me. You need to be punished. Grab the bed rail ... that's it. Now bend over ... more ... now pull up your skirt ... I want to see those buttocks ... oh yes. Now smack yourself ... harder ... I want those cheeks bright red ... oh yes." While Shelley was performing, Bob was unbuttoning his shirt. Between her legs she could just spy his hairy, muscular chest.

"I want to see those titties." She stood up and slowly lowered the straps, revealing her orbs. "I want to suck on those, to nibble those nips."

"I want to do the same to you."

"Open the box. Take out the nipple clamps and put them on." She followed his instruction and watched as he did the same. "Imagine that's my teeth ... oh yes. Take that dress right off. Now, take out the ribbons. Tie one around each wrist ... that's it ... now lie on the bed and imagine you are tied to the headboard."

As she followed his instructions, he moved his camera to show the bulge growing in his trousers. "Now slide those panties aside and hold those lips apart so I can see your clit ... oh yes." As she did that, he released his manhood and took a firm grip. "Wet your finger and rub that clit." She barely touched herself before she began to shudder. "In the box ..." She reached in and found the vibrator, large and black.

She looked at Bob's cock. It didn't quite match up but not bad. It was rock hard and looked to be close to exploding. She turned on the tool and inserted it. Sliding it in and out, she slowly increased the speed control. She came to a shuddering climax just as Bob spattered the screen with his cum. Not a word was spoken as they recovered.

Shelley wished she could cuddle into him now. Bob appeared to have fallen asleep. Then he spoke. "Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow."

1447 words

© Copyright 2020 Odessa Molinari (omstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2239615-Love-in-a-time-of-Covid