*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2239782-Christmas-Joy
by paul e
Rated: E · Prose · Inspirational · #2239782
It's all about the light.
This is the season to be merry. It is the season to be bright. It is a time to be joyous, and joy is all about that special Christmas light. Joy is feeling our hearts expanding - welcoming the radiance. We are filled with cheer and gladness, and our joy increases as we let the light flow from us, brightening our worlds, helping us to see more of the beauty that surrounds us and the good in all people.

The joy is in the light, but sometimes it may seem to be hiding - not enough light shining. Life is hard. Even the one whose birth is celebrated this time of year endured much suffering. But during that lifetime there was much healing and much forgiveness - and talk of love.

Joy is in the sublime love that is throughout existence, and is further revealed in the Christmas light. We feel it when we dance in the Christmas Spirit, that moving luminance which enlivens, yet calms. It turns our thoughts to gratitude. For we know that the light of love is always present and is forever. This makes us merry; it makes us bright. Let us all shine in this Christmas light.
© Copyright 2020 paul e (paulie0517 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2239782-Christmas-Joy