*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2239918-Taken-Over
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by :)
Rated: NPL · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #2239918
Well, this is supposed to be a 'short story' type thing, sorry if I don't ace it!
I fell to the bare ground as I laid my head on the grass patch in front of me, my legs bent straight underneath me.

What was going on?

I felt my head spinning and my heartbeat rising, the only thing I could hear was my pathetic wheezing in an attempt to get more air.

I coughed as I lifted my head from the mat, my sweaty hair sticking to my watery cheeks.

I dropped down from my lack of strength, not bothering to untangle my legs beneath me.

I closed my eyes and slowly felt the pain go away, she won't stop trying to knock my walls down!

"D-Dahlia, p-p-please stop..." I whispered into the foggy, damp, forest.

I shakily got up and suddenly felt the air knocked out of me.

I staggered back and looked down at my hands, they're so heavy...

My body weighed a ton. I fell to the ground and glanced at my legs, both filled with scars.

I felt her trying to break in again, this time I couldn't defend against her powerful attack.

I let go of the wall that was kept between me and her, the only reason why she can't kill me and the reason it is impossible to take over my body.

I felt my body raise with insanity, I was going crazy.

"Now that I think about it, the feeling of getting 'Taken Over' wasn't all that bad..."
© Copyright 2020 :) (sillyyou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2239918-Taken-Over