*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2240771-Crow-Festival
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Fantasy · #2240771
A giant anthro crow has some destructive fun at a family carnival. Commission for a friend


A summer Saturday in the city, the empty office towers basking in the warm sun and reflecting the light down on one of the major thoroughfares, closed to vehicle traffic. It was the biggest festival of the year, with food trucks, vendors and several large stages for blocks and blocks, as far as the eye could see. And at the center of it all in a large park was a massive feathered crow statue, or at least what everyone thought was a statue. As it turns out, thousands of humans were blissfully unaware that they had been duped by a much smarter creature. This statue was no statue at all, but a very much alive and malevolent crow.

Axel held his head high, not moving a muscle as hundreds looked up in amazement, and people lined up to pose for a photo by his razor sharp talons. The normally gargantuan crow cut down his size by taking a knee and crouching down, making himself just small enough where he barely rose above the centuries old trees, only further convincing the population that he was a highly detailed statue. There was only so long that the towering avian could keep the illusion going, the anticipation of having his way with thousands of little humans was starting to kill him. His cock stirred and hardened as he quietly thought of all the cruel ways to use his catch.

Deciding that he had tortured himself long enough, Axel looked down at the humans gathered at his talons. The magic was ruined, but only those at a distance saw the big crow move his head, the ones closest to him still blissfully unaware of the imminent attack. Several young kids were gathered right at his claws posing for a photo. Just as one of the parents was about to take the picture, the crow made his move, lifting his talon over the family at his claws. The packed streets descended into chaos, the sounds of a fun carnival replaced by screams of panic as the massive talon shifted forward, looming large over dozens of people. Some parents bravely ran into the dark shadow of the bird's impending stomp to grab their kids, while others scrambled to find the safety of sunlight. Their fate was already sealed regardless as the crow's talon hit the ground without mercy, pulverizing entire families into a crimson smear. The sticky warmth of the gore coating his feet drew a satisfied murr from the giant bird as he rose from his kneeling position, revealing his full height to a shocked crowd. He rose far above the centuries old trees and any buildings the city could produce, the tallest skyscraper barely reaching his elbows. Nothing in sight could compete with this towering mass of crow.

"You humans are so stupid" Axel said with a cold hearted laugh, his voice booming down on the chaotic swarm of humans at his feet. The crow wasted no time beginning his massacre march, lifting his other talon over the crowded street and slowly lowering it back down on the terrified herd. Frantic, high pitched screams rose from those underneath as they realized it was too crowded and too late to escape. All they could hope for was a quick death, but the evil avian had other plans. He applied just enough pressure on his catch to keep it from escaping, a few dozen humans pinned down inside the musky talon cave, the ones on the outer perimeter flailing whatever limbs could reach the outside world. Axel watched with amusement as a few brave souls ran up and grabbed the hands sticking out in a futile attempt to save the trapped. He drummed his toes, giving his prey a brief glimpse of freedom before quickly closing off all light and hope for escape. Muffled cries of desperation rang out from under the paw as the massive crow applied more weight to his victims, the gut churning sound of cracking bones ringing in the ears of those who will still trying to be superheroes. Those rescuers were soon splattered with a wave of dark red blood and guts that sprayed out of underneath the avian's foot as it pressed down fully on its catch. They had little time to react to the horrific scene that had just unfolded before them as that murderous talon was raised again and the sharp claws came down on them like a meteor, their bodies skewered to the talons like a trophy of brutality.

Axel licked his beak, turning his attention to the wider street, teeming with a bountiful supply of humans to mash. Giving his sheath a playful tug, he set off on his little stroll down the human carpet that was the festival filled street. The food trucks on either side of the road gave the chaotic crowd few places to escape the careless tread of the giant crow. That combined with the width of the road being only big enough to accommodate one paw at a time sealed their fate. Every footfall was a massacre in itself, dozens of tiny humans pulverized into a gorey smear, which covered trucks, buildings and people alike. He put his full weight into each stomp and relished the resulting warm coating of gore under his mighty treads, the cracking bones and pulverized guts giving them a much welcomed foot massage.

The avian's eyes gleamed with malevolent delight as he watched their futile attempts to escape. For some, it was simply running forward and praying that they could somehow outrun the titan. But the streets were so overwhelmed with people that the bird had no problem out pacing their running, even slow walking to make sure he didn't miss any victims. Others jumped into the food trucks to try and evade those hunting talons, but Axel picked up on this quickly and re-positioned his stride. The food trucks were flattened just as easily as the people on the streets, providing a cooling crunch under his talons, followed by the warm coating of fresh gore.

"Heh, just like icy hot" Axel chuckled.

He soon got bored with just feeling the pesky humans die at his talons and needed attention elsewhere, his cock begging to be freed from its sheath. Without missing a stride, he reached down and grabbed one of the food trucks. Lifting it up to his chest, he could already tell it was full of people by the audible screams and bangs coming from the inside. He carefully dug his claws into the roof and peeled it off like a can, revealing the tiny thrashing masses of humanity. They screamed their pitiful pleas for mercy as they looked into evil gaze of their captor, who simply laughed it off.

"Awww don't worry little bugs. I'm not going to eat you" Axel cooed "I've got better plans for your worthless lives."

He lowered the truck to his bulging sheath and ballsack. The potent cock musk wafted into the truck as he reached in for the first human, lifting it up to his eyes.

"You're going to make the big crow feel good" he said with an evil grin, lowering the human to his sheath and pushing it inside without a second thought. The human kicked and thrashed inside the hot and musky sheath,gasping for fresh air and trying to fight his way out, but the bird's slick sweat covered cock made the battle futile as it simply slid further down the humid sheath. With any hope of achieving freedom lost, the micro's thrashing diminished as it took it's final breath before passing out.

"Hmmm…that one was rather weak. Hope the rest of you can take the heat hehehe."

The remaining humans thrashed and cried as one by one, they met the same fate, plucked out of the truck and stuffed down the crow's sweaty sheath. All the while, Axel continued his devastating stroll, paying little attention to where he stepped, but visibly delighted with each footfall claiming many worthless lives with frightening ease. Their bodies popped like grapes in the face of the mighty pair of talons, sending waves of devious pleasure up the crow's spine. He couldn't even be bothered to look at the pathetic bugs below. In his mind, humans should be felt, not seen.

With his sheath stuffed to the brim of squirming micros, his cock gradually freed itself from the sheath, the bulging head poking out and raining pre down on scurrying crowds below. A few thrashing limbs poked out of the sheath for a brief moment, but for most, the rapidly growing crow cock squeezed what little life remained in their pitiful forms. Axel grabbed his cock, squeezing at all the little bumps until they popped, each representing a puny human releasing it's warm guts for his malevolent pleasure, further fueling the expansion of his throbbing meat. He snatched up the few that had somehow managed to claw their way to the edge of his sheath and tossed them in his beak without giving it a second thought. Tossing them around with his tongue, he savored the strong flavor of his own cock musk they had picked up while marinating inside his sheath. Combined with the irony taste of the blood from the squashed humans, his taste buds were tingling with delight, drawing a pleasurable hum from the crow's throat. He gulped his beakful of struggling humans down whole, a visible bump traveling down his throat before vanishing into the vast territory of his chest.

The craving for more human meat was set in stone. Axel's mouth watered like a tropical rain forest and his stomach rumbled, even as it began digesting the whole clawful of micros. Luckily for him, the city was an all you can eat human buffet. While the crowds at his talons had thinned out, he could hear another crowd in the distance, still oblivious to the imminent danger. The sounds of music and cheering kids led him to his next big target.

In the courtyard of a brick apartment building was a large stage with one of those cringe teen bands performing for a tightly packed crowd of young fans, their music so loud that they hadn't noticed the quaking ground at their feet. They were right in the middle of a song when one of the singers who first noticed the giant crow head poking out over the brick building. The signer dropped his mic, freezing in fear as the bird seemed to be gazing right into his his eyes, the beak flashing a mischievous smile. Other band members stopped performing, coming to the aid of their terrified comrade and wondering what was wrong. Shaking, he simply pointed up at the crow as it made a turn down the street towards them. A nervous silence fell on the crowd, making the shaking ground very apparent. For most in the crowd though, the building blocked their view of what was coming. Their first indication of impending doom was the sudden appearance of gore soaked claws on the street before them. In the space of a minute, screams of joy transformed into screams of horror.

"Why hello there, little ones" Axel boomed down on the crowd as they scrambled every which way trying to escape. Only a few managed to find their way out of the courtyard before the avian god got on his knees and spread his legs apart, crushing dozens of kids under his lower legs and blocking any further escape. The rest of were left to run around, screaming for help, or trying to find a hiding place, under the stage or attempting to break into the lower level apartments.

Axel watched the chaotic scene with glee, the shrieks of teenagers and young boys music to his ears. A few rubs to his sheath sent his cock surging out in it's full glory, the gore spotted rod looming over the scampering kids, emitting a strong odor full of musk and death.
"Now this is a concert" Axel said. "But I like the performers to get up close and personal with me." He lowered his hand into the crowd of pre teens, drawing high pitched screams from those about to be scooped up. His claws went straight into the ground, slicing and skewering some of his victims while leaving those inside sprayed with gore and having a sweaty palm close in on them. Even as they tried to comprehend the murderous scene, the kids were packed in like sardines in the crow's hand and lifted to dizzying heights.

The avian god opened his palm, revealing his snickering face to the dozen or so pre-teens, who were unceremoniously tossed into his other hand. As his catch tried to gain their bearings, Axel turned his attention to the skewered teens in his claws, their lifeless bodies hunched over and dribbling blood down his scaled digits. He let his still alive catch watch with horror as he slurped the motionless bodies from his claws, sloppily chomping the flesh to bits and coating his beak with the crimson gore. The titan avian's gaze pierced through the souls of the captured kids as their screams and cried were only answered with the darkest of chuckles.

"Mmmmm…your kind are so delicious, but there's another part of my godly bod that's hungry too."

Axel lowered his handful of captured kids down to his throbbing cock, a cacophony of gagging and coughing sounds rose from his hand as his prey choked on the overwhelming odors of musk and death. All those sounds were instantly muffled once he wrapped that hand around his cock and gave it a slow stroke, grinding the thrashing preteens against his massive bird length. The continued battle the kids attempted to wage against the stinky shaft only enhanced the crow's pleasure, drawing lustful moans that could be heard across the city.

"Ahhhh yes, little kiddies. Make you crow god feel good."

The titan avian gave his bulging cockhead some extra attention, kneading and grinding the squirming bodies against his sensitive flesh. These kids were clearly determined to fight until the end, but all they were doing was adding fuel to the crow's raging lust fire. The piss slit soon reacted to this attention, opening up and spewing a river of pre on the kids. Axel's grip on them was so tight that the pre began to pool within his grasp, forcing the young ones into a life or death situation, drink or drown. The putrid odor of the free flowing liquid made it a battle in their minds, but ultimately the instinct to preserve life won out, and they were forced to gulp down the musky cock nectar.

"I'm such a nice bird, keeping you runts all hydrated in this summer heat" Axel said slyly as the pre teens gagged and sputtered in his grasp. "Maybe too nice. Perhaps it's time you all returned the favor."

He held his hand open, giving the kids a glimpse of daylight again, but they were too busy trying to comprehend the words of their captor to enjoy the fresh air. They looked up at the towering crow in a quiet fear of what he had planned next for them.

"I quenched your thirst, now you quench mine."

Without missing a beat, he plucked one of the kids out of his palm and unceremoniously shoved it into his drooling piss slit. The kid had no time to react before he suddenly found himself in the confines of a dark, wet cave, one that clenched his body and pushed him deeper into darkness. Seeing this, the remaining kids wailed and thrashed in the crow's hand, desperately trying to find some of way of escaping becoming bird cock food.

"So happy to see you all are so excited to nourish my hungry cock" Axel chuckled as his pinching digits reached in for another pre teen. One after another, they were all plucked up and shoved into his moist slit, a few strokes of his meat encouraged his urethra to do the rest of the work, sucking the squirming treats to his plump ballsack where they slowly churned into bird cum.

There were still dozens of young concert goers who were trapped in the courtyard and scrambling to either hide or find some way of escape. Many now attempted to scale the avian's mountain legs as a last resort, something that didn't go unnoticed by the devious titan.

"Oh my, you all are just so eager to sacrifice your pitiful lives for my pleasure. Don't worry, I'm not going to leave anyone out on the fun."

Alex giggled at their desperation, picking out each teen from his feathered legs, going back and forth between popping them in his beak and shoving them down his cock.

With most of the kids from the courtyard in his body, the crow turned his attention to the apartment building, flashing his intimidating gaze into the little windows and scanning for occupants. They weren't hard to find, many were standing right at their windows watching the murderous scene in awe and disbelief. Those big crow eyes prompted many of them to scurry for hiding places, but such efforts would be useless for what the horny avian had planned.

Axel was in need of release, his ballsack full of freshly churned bird seed from all the digested young meat, and this building was the perfect vessel to dump his load in. He stood up, his throbbing cock pointing at the upper levels of the building. Those who were brave enough to still stand at their windows watched the titan bird menacingly give his cock a few tugs as he dragged his claws across the roof of the apartment block.

"Hey, bitch. Hope you're ready for me."

He dug his claws into the other side of the building and thrust in with all of his weight, his thick cock plowing into the high floors like a battering ram. Everything and everyone in the path of the throbbing shaft was instantly obliterated, his length taking out two floors. The intense feeling of his sensitive flesh crashing through walls, plumbing, furniture, and humans left his body high on pure bliss. Already on the edge of eruption, he knew it was pointless to try and make this last longer. He went all out, pulling out and slamming back in as hard as could, switching up the angle off attack slightly to give his cock something untouched to smash through. The entire building rocked and swayed with each brutal thrust, while a low, almost angry grunt could be heard across the city as Axel battered the structure into submission. Those grunts grew louder with each successive thrust, until they ended with a primal roar. The giant crow thrust in one final time as his cock erupted with a powerful blast of hot creamy bird cum, smashing through whatever remained of the upper floors. Hot streaks of cum dribbled out the outer side as one remaining in tact floor was forced to take on the awesome weight of the avian's horny discharge. The orgasm was so intense that Axel struggled to stay on his feet and had to hunch over the building for support. It wasn't long before the weight of the crow's unwavering discharge became too much and the floors gave way, pancaking on top of each other, until the apartment building was nothing more than a shell filled with steaming crow cum.

His orgasm finally subsiding, Axel pulled out, panting heavily and exhausted, but grinning down at the destruction he had caused. He took a moment to recover before stomping off in search of more victims.
© Copyright 2020 SnekMonster (snekmonster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2240771-Crow-Festival