*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2240825-Just-Subine
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Other · #2240825
It’s just Subine
You wake up and find yourself in a colorful room. You then notices everything is bigger then you and you start panicking. Then you feel the ground shake over and over again until the door opens and a girl comes in. This girl is wearing mando armor and has a real nice body, big breast and big butt ( from your perspective) she walks right next to you and noticed you.
You look down at her chest, blushing slightly. She could see you wanted to.
"You, you want to have some fun with my two blossoms? Ok, we'll have at it." She said, releasing you.
You started falling down toward her breasts, the cleavage being your saving grace. You fell into it, stopping somewhere in the middle. Sabine could feel you struggling inside.
"Oh yeah. It must feel good for you. I hope you like it in there, 'cause I need to get redressed. Fell free to explore a bit. Just don't get in the way."
With that, she got back up and got redressed.
Inside, it had become very dark and humid. It felt so nice. With every step Sabine took, her breasts jiggled back and forth. Soon she started sweating, causing her breasts to become very slick and wet.
Over the next few hours, you stayed where you were put, moving all around from her cleavage to the front and then the bottom and then the top. You went all over. It was just so nice.
Finally though, you started thinking of going somewhere else. She did say you could go wherever. It might be fun to go down and mess with her pussy or ass.
You climbed into the back. You soon found out your mistake. It stank. You try to wriggle out, but this just pushes you lower, into her awaiting crack. The farther you slip the stronger the smell is. Soon she feels you and says, “Well, he went down there, better give him a taste.” She farts right when you brush ageist her hole. The fart smells really bad. She continues to fart on you. Until she’s done working. The farts combined with the sweet is making you escape quick. She feel you moving back there and pulls you out. Sue then drops you in the toliet.
Despite your cries, Sabine sits down on the toilet, her bare butt hanging over you as she starts to do her business. Not wanting to be buried under her crap, you platform your way up to her butt via her turds. You make it just as she 's finished wiping and you end up in her buttcrack just as she's pulling up her underwear and pants.
Her movements move you deeper and deeper into her buttcrack until you finally end up in front of her butthole. Fortunately, Sabine did a good job wiping, so it's clean. It's like nothing had happened. You were so enticed by the orifice in front of you, you started getting turned on. She takes you out and flicks you across her room.
. Then you heard the door to the room whoosh open, and in stepped the occupant. Your first impression of the owner was that she was a Mandolorian, because of her armor design. But all the colors and patterns displayed showed that if she was a Mandolorian, she was not the standard one. Then the girl took off her helmet, revealing her multi-color hair, and boomed towards her bed.
Too late, you tried to get her to look at you. But the titaness turned around and already began stripping off her armor. She gave an audible sigh as her feet were freed from her boots, and dark patches under her arms and between her cheeks on her black, skin-hugging suit showed where she had been sweating from exercise. Even from your position, you could smell the musk and feel the heat radiating from her body. You tried one last time to get her attention: you shouted as loud as you could. But Sabine Wren didn't hear you, and began to climb into bed. Her sweaty ass hovered over you, and you stared up at it, gawking. It was huge! You suddenly come to your senses, and attempt to avoid getting crushed. However, you're too late, as it came down on you, pinning you to the bed.
You were relieved not to be crushed, but you found yourself unable to move, her right cheek completely covering your body. Each second you were under there, it got harder and harder to breathe, as the air got more humid and the musky smell of her body filled your lungs. It was, somewhat intoxicating. Despite the danger of your current position, you couldn't help but be turned on by the whole thing, your member hardening due to her was rubbing against it.
After a while, you began to doze off, when she suddenly started to shift in her sleep. Her ass rose into the air, and you took a breath of fresh air. Before you had the chance to try and escape, it came crashing down on top of you, with much more force than the first time. The wind was knocked out of you, as you wheezed and coughed, trying to catch your breath. Her was began to grind into you, not giving you the chance to recover.
Despite all the pressure and pain you were going through, the feeling of the material rubbing against your member was amazing. A part of you wanted this to never end. However, both to your relief and dismay, it ended. You sighed, exhausted and slightly disappointed that you weren't able to finish. Nonetheless, you were glad to still be in one peace, as you somehow managed to doze off to sleep once more.
You were awoken once more by her stirring in her sleep. She lifted her was in the air, this time bringing you with it. Her giant hand came towards you, and her tree-sized fingers scratch at the area you were in, causing you to fall into her palm. Her hand tightened into a fist, as she pulled it away, and lowered her was back to the bed. She then turned on her stomach and scratched her left butt. And turned over again.
You eventually wike up, still in total darkness, struggling to breathe. You were surprised you hadn't suffocated in your sleep. She still seemed to be asleep, so you laid there, enjoying the moment. Her ass was plump and soft, and you could feel her flesh through the tight material, as it engulfed your entire body. Some people would kill to be in the position you were in, and you'd be lying if you said you didn't enjoy at all.
You were snapped out of your thoughts as the giantess began to stir, and sat up. Suddenly things were a thousand times worse, as her entire body weight was put on you. You felt like your body would burst at any moment, but luckily she jumped out, and you were left there on her bed to recover.
Curious, you crawled to the edge of the bed and saw her taking off her bodysuit. Her body was amazing. You admired her nude body, everything about this turning you on. You leaned over trying to get a better view of her perky breasts, but you lost your balance. You tried to regain your balance, but it was too late. You fell off the edge and landed on soft bench below, bouncing a few times. You groaned, thankful for the soft surface breaking your fall, and watched as she walked over to a closet, her ass swaying from side to side with each step, pulling out a fresh bodysuit. She walked back over to the bench, sitting down right on top of you once more.
You silently cursed to yourself, her entire body weight on you once more, as she began to put on the lower part of her bodysuit.
When she got her legs in, she stood up, and you were stuck to her butt.
As Sabine pulled up her bodysuit and began to stroll off, she felt an itch on her buttcheek. To be continued...
© Copyright 2020 Gary’s Father (originstories at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2240825-Just-Subine