*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2241240-Zoey-Chapter-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Other · #2241240
Big changes as momma's big girl gets HUGE!
A few weeks had passed and after only a few complications Becca and Zoey were finally moved in at their new home with Josie and Sandra. The latter of whom had since been moved home after her ordeal. Still not in the best of shape the massive teen now slept most of the day if not all of it into the next one. Even then only remaining awake for a few hours before going back to sleep. Having officially broken sixteen hundred pounds was starting to take its toll on her. In the brief waking hours she was mostly silent, eyes barely open as she was pumped full of gain shake by her feeding machine twenty four seven.

A routine that Zoey had adopted as well now that they had officially settled in. Already the results were starting to show. In just their first few weeks of living there the four year old had shot up another seventy five pounds. Edging her ever closer to seven hundred and placing her already ahead of the grandiose requirement of about sixty pounds a month to reach Becca’s goal for her of a thousand pounds by the coming July. With the two mountains of girl flesh spread out in their beds side by side it was like seeing a miniature version of Sandra next to her. Zoey’s immense form was in almost perfect proportion to her adopted big sister’s.

Over the passing months after Becca was able to quit her feeble attempts at balancing working and caring for Zoey. She had never realized that Josie was so well off, though considering what it took to both feed and care for Sandra she wasn’t surprised to find out that despite the modest home, Josie was incredibly wealthy thanks to some savvy stock market play and her role as CEO of her families multi billion dollar tech firm. In a way it was better as not having to hand feed Zoey anymore thanks to the feeding machine allowed her to also provide care for Sandra as well. Giving a more motherly touch to her needs than her prior hired nurse had provided. Something desperately needed as while they hadn’t noticed initially, Sandra had suffered some minor brain damage from the stroke, reducing her mental capacity down to that of a toddler. On days when she was more awake it was as if Zoey had a friend her own age now and the two would use the blinking language Josie had developed for the older girl to, in their own limited way, play together.


For Sandra’s fifteenth, though mentally fifth, birthday Josie had commissioned her firm to create a digital doll house for the girls to be able to play with like any normal girl of four or five would be able to do. With a simple keypad interface they could have their digital dolls walk around the house, change clothes, even interact with voice lines spoken in digital recreations of their own voices. Becca loved watching the two play together for hours, as for the first time in her life the massive toddler was able to play with someone her own age in a way. Becca had always been too afraid to take Zoey out to parks or try and find her friends prior to this new chapter in her life. Even at what now seemed like a miniscule four hundred pounds, she was worried about what other parents would say or do when seeing Zoey. Now though, there was no judgement. Only encouragement as the two girls continued to pile on the pounds.

The play seemed to be doing good for the girls as well, as Sandra and Zoey both were spending more and more time awake over the following weeks after. Now set in a steady sleep schedule of sixteen hours daily, with eight awake, it was starting to feel like their old life again. Something that gave Becca some much needed peace of mind as she began to worry about how soon she might lose Zoey to her own obesity like Josie had almost lost Sandra. It made the time go by easier knowing that Zoey was back to still being a little girl in spite of her size and limitations.

With the first three months of the new cycle down, the ever growing Zoey wobbled endlessly from the bumps in the road as she rested in the back of the box truck that was now used to transport both girls to and from the clinic. Though never at the same time as fitting both in at once was proven to be impossible at this point. Becca sat in the passenger seat, watching Zoey chugging from the onboard feeding tube as Josie drove them home from the check up. She leaned back, stretching her legs forward to recline with a sense of accomplishment. Zoey had just posted not only her largest month to month gain, but the largest on record for the clinic having put on another ninety three pounds between visits taking her to an unbelievable eight hundred and ninety seven pounds. Still eyeing the monitor she spoke softly. “Can you believe it Josie? My little girl, she doesn’t even look human anymore. Just a massive pile of folds and rolls.” Josie smiled, still focused on the road. “You know it took me nearly ten minutes just to find her foot under all that blubber when I bathed her last night? I wasn’t even looking in the right place for the majority of it.”

Joise laughed, “I know! She looks even bigger than Sandra now and she’s still going strong. I tell ya Becca your girl is something special.”

Becca scoffed. “Please, Sandra’s pretty special too ya know, what was her last weigh in again, seventeen hundred something?”

“Seventeen sixty four.” Josie beamed with pride as the words left her lips. “But I’m worried about her, I’m not sure how much more she can take.” Her face shifted from pride to concern. “You know she actually slept through her entire check up last time?”

Becca knew all too well. Being the girl’s primary care she had noticed that while both girls were spending more and more time asleep, the exhaustion of their girth taking its toll, Sandra had started sleeping for days at a time now.

“I’m honestly concerned if she is going to make it to sixteen, let alone her dream of reaching two thousand pounds...” Josie’s tone fell somber. She’d always known that day would come and in her mind these past three months were a blessing in and of themselves.

“Don’t talk like that…” Becca cooed, her hand moving over to Josie’s thigh. “Dr. Jacobs promised he would do everything he can for our girls right?”

Josie nodded, still she wore her concern on her sleeve. She knew, they both knew, Sandra was reaching her limit. “I wonder if she knows…” Josie added, not really realizing she was speaking aloud.

“I think it’s more a matter of if she cares.” Becca added calmly. “She knew the risks when she started making her own goals right?” Josie nodded again. “Okay so there you have it. She may not be able to tell you how she used to, but this is what she wanted for herself. She had at some point accepted this as a possibility.” Becca paused, trying to choose her words carefully. “And to be frank, I doubt Zoey will ever be as old as Sandra is now if we keep going like this. Hell, if we are lucky she might reach ten. And that’s a Sandra and Zoey sized if.”

The both chuckled, the dark tinged humor eased the tension enough for some glimmer of hope to shine through. Josie even cracked a slight smile. “You’re right. And who knows? Maybe they will level out someday and it will be easier to keep them in good, well better health. Their rapid gaining right now may be the issue. Once they’ve hit that final plateau, things might turn around.”

Becca gave Josie’s thigh a slight smack. “That’s the spirit! If you are really that concerned, we could try slowing them down a little…” Becca couldn’t even finish her sentence without bursting into laughter in which Josie joined in. Neither of them knew there was now slowing down the incredible expansion of their daughters nigh their bodies no longer being able to accumulate girth for one reason or another. While the conversation had been a sobering one to say the least, neither mother truly had any intentions of stopping. Their children would continue gaining for as long as they could.

As they drove up the long driveway through Josie’s estate she turned to Becca. “You know what? Let's do something special for our special girls.”

Becca smiled, loving the idea. “What did you have in mind?”

“Well… I remember you telling me that your only regret so far was that Zoey has never had a chance to really see much of the world beyond your old house right?” Becca nodded, feeling the guilt over Zoey’s obesity that she had tamped down starting to tug at her. “Well, what if we could take them on a nice vacation?”

Becca was visibly confused. She was already concerned about Zoey being seen in public when she was half her current size. Now? There was no way they could even think about going somewhere without repercussions. “You’re serious? Where in the world could our girls go and not attract, shall we say, unwanted attention?”

Joise parked the truck and turned to Becca. “I have a few ideas… Let’s get Zoey unloaded and I will explain.”

Unloading Zoey was no easy task, but the pair managed. All the while Josie explained that one of her potential business partners had offered up a stay on their private island during negotiations as a way to sweeten the deal. It was a small tropical oasis in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Getting the girls there wouldn’t be the easiest feat, but if they could they would have a full run of the small island. She would even have the staff from the estate come along to ensure no one else knew about the gigantic girls.

With Zoey now back in her bed next to Sandra and the proposal fully laid out, Becca found it hard to find fault with the idea. It was settled between them and Josie happily trotted off to make arrangements while Becca attended to the girls. They would be transported by train to the west coast, each girl loaded into their own box truck and taken to a private dock where a yacht would take them the rest of the journey to the island. All in all just getting there would take several days, but it was worth it to maintain their anonymity.

That evening while the girls dozed and fed from their tubes, their mothers enjoyed a light dinner and chattered excitedly about the upcoming trip. While it was a private island, both decided it was still better if the girls wore bathing suits to the beach as opposed to just bobbing in the water in the nude. For Sandra a simple baby blue two piece would be custom tailored, while Zoey’s would be a more traditional one piece befitting a girl her age in pink with white polka dots, complete with ruffles around the waist giving it a tutu look. It had been so long since Zoey had worn proper clothing and it excited Becca so much that Josie offered a few other tailored outfits for both girls to wear on their trip.

When the day of the trip came, Becca and Sandra dressed both girls in their new outfits. Zoey sported a cute cream and yellow striped, scallop fringed t-shirt and pale blue denim overalls that cupped her immense belly in the most adorable way. Josie had since embraced her daughters mental regression and opted to dress Sandra in toddler fashion as well. Her two piece bikini had since been changed to a one piece like Zoey’s. While still baby blue it also featured the ruffles and white polka dots as if to match her adopted sister’s attire. Today however she wore a simple pale pink t-shirt with a Hello Kitty face stretched across her wide bust and upper belly and white gauchos. Both girls had their hair tied up in pigtails as they weakly giggled to each other about how cute they looked. A fact their mother’s both agreed with.

Along with the girls, their feeding machines, medical equipment, and enough shake to last the long journey was loaded into the refurbished box car. While Becca seemed distraught about leaving the girls alone to be shipped like cargo while her and Josie enjoyed a First Class accommodation, Josie assured her that she had transported Sandra this way dozens of times with no issue. It was just simply one of those things you had to do when your child was an inhuman blob of fat. Still, Becca made a point to visit the girls every few hours and still read them a bedtime story each night they were on the train.

The first leg by train took nearly four days, with the girls ditching their clothing and reverting back to their simple sheet coverings by the second day. Changing the girls at home had been difficult, but in the limited space of the boxcar it proved even harder. With only a few hours left until they reached the drop off for the box trucks, the girls were changed back into normal clothes. Though this time, both were draped in simple floral print dresses to make it easier. Josie insisted though that the girls still wear the white stockings that were intended to complete the outfit, turning their massively thick legs into pale white sacks. She had even commissioned black patent leather mary janes to fit their fat loafed feet. Though the shoes were not visible on either girl when they splayed flat, the shiny shoes barely glinted between cankle rolls as they were hoisted into the trucks.

Thankfully it was only a few hours drive from the shipping yard to the dock,as both girls were becoming rather cranky from all the moving and lifting over the past few days. Becca knew the straps chaffed their soft skin, and tried her best to soothe Zoey while she rode with her in the back of the truck. Softly humming a lullaby to her massive toddler as she laid into her belly. The song helped some, but the worn road and poor suspension of the truck jostled the poor girl making her whimper. Each lunge putting extra pressure on her already strained hips and knees.

Becca upped Zoey's morphine drip dosage in hopes that if nothing else it would put the poor girl to sleep for the remaining journey. While the normal dose was enough to ease her day to day aches and pains, all the extra movement and jostling must have been excruciating. Even though her mouth was wrapped around the feeding tube, Becca could see in her daughter's tear filled eyes that every bump sent pain through her weight worn joints.

"Not much longer baby girl." Becca cooed rubbing Zoey’s belly through the silk dress. Zoey replied with an " Okay mommy," in the morse code of blinks. Adding "more shake" in the same code before closing her eyes and trying to sleep through the rest of the trip. Becca knew what she meant and carefully got to her feet in the back of the bouncing truck. With a hand on the wall for balance she made her way to the feeding machine and slightly increased the flow.

"That's my girl…" Becca whispered softly, making her way back to Zoey and giving her a soft kiss on the forehead. "Let the food make it all better."

For the last hour of the trip Becca just stared, admiring her daughter's girth. Watching her bloated body warble with each little dip in the road. It was hypnotizing to say the least. Wondering to herself just how much more her little girl would be jiggling on the way back with the new pounds she'd be gaining on their little trip.

It had already been a couple weeks since Zoey’s last weigh in, " She must be over nine hundred pounds by now…" Becca thought to herself. Watching over the jiggling mound of Zoey she let her imagination take over. Her mind showed her a Zoey whose body billowed outward to either wall of the truck's interior as she happily chugged away. She couldn't wait until this little dream was a reality. “Just keep getting fatter for momma baby girl,” she thought to herself. “She’s far from done with you yet.” Now lifting up the edge of the dress and kissing her soft belly. “And when she is, you will be the heaviest person in the world. I bet you’d like that wouldn’t you baby girl…”

Zoey snorted a light snore as if to reply to her mother’s internal monologue, the morphine had done the trick and young Zoey slept hard. Even the relocation from the truck to the yacht didn't wake her. When she awoke the next morning she found herself once again laying in a comfy bed next to her enormous big sister. Sandra had been awake for a little while and was already watching cartoons and happily suckling her gain shake. Noticing that Zoey was awake she turned her head as best she could and blinked out a " Good morning sleepy head!"

Zoey gurgled, forgetting for a moment that she too was still being force fed by machine when she tried to laugh. Blinking back she asked " Are we there yet?"

Sandra slowly shook her head with a blinked message. "No, momma says we are only half way there." Her mouth curled around the feeding tube in a sort of smile. "Wanna play house?" She blinked back.

Zoey nodded as best as her thick chin rolls would allow and wriggled her pudgy fingers to press the call button.

Receiving the signal, Becca appeared below deck where the girls lay. "What is it Zoey sweetie?"

Zoey went into a series of blinks, "Momma we wanna play, get our doll house please?"

"Well of course baby girl!" Becca chimed.

"Where's momma?" Sandra added with her own series of blinks.

Becca patted the simple minded teen on her thick neck roll, “She’s talking to the captain sweetie, making plans for when we arrive.” She came around the side, placing the VR visor over Sandra’s eye. “Are you girls excited for our beach trip? I know up to now it hasn’t been a lot of fun.”

Both girls nodded in agreement as Becca made her way, fitting Zoey with her visor before booting up the software. After doing so, she decided to sit between them and watch them play via the TV display of their virtual world. While their virtual dolls were nowhere near as heavy as they were, they were in no way thin either. Becca could help but giggle as the pair emulated her and Sandra as they assumed motherly roles over a small child doll. Even down to Zoey over feeding their digital infant into severe obesity like her mother was doing to her. As she watched Zoey feed the eight month old for most of the time they played. The girls only bickered about whose turn it was to feed the now four hundred pound baby. Becca couldn’t help but feel a little jealous. Almost wishing she had started feeding Zoey like this when she was that young. “Oh how big she could have been by now.” pondered, as if Zoey weren’t already over twenty times heavier than a girl her age should be.

After a few hours of their doll house play both girls receded into needing a nap. Becca dutifully removed their headsets, slightly lowered the feeding tube rate and laid fuzzy fleece blankets over the girls’ sheet coverings. “Sleep well angels, I will be back to check on you shortly.” She dimmed the lights before heading back above deck to find Josie.

Now topside, Becca found her friend lounging on a deck chair with a glass of white wine in hand. “The girls are napping, by chance do you have another glass?” Becca reclined in the chair alongside as Josie poured Becca her own drink. “Have you seen how the girls play house?” she spoke into the glass, taking a sip.

“Oh isn’t it just ah-door-able?” Josie shrieked. This was obviously not the first bottle she’d been nipping into. “Like mother like daughter I suppose hmm?” Waving her glass about as if to accentuate her words.

Becca chuckled at the drunken antics. “Makes you wonder though…” Josie's head wobbled a little as she tried to raise an eyebrow. “ I mean,” Becca continued, “ well…”

“Spit it out girl!” Josie slurred.

Becca was a bit put off by the bluntness, but she obliged. “Do you ever wish you had started fattening Sandra when she was still a baby?” She paused, catching herself. “I don’t mean like how I just let Zoey eat whatever either, I mean like hardcore trying to make her fatter like we are now.”

“Hooooney…” Josie started in, already succumbing to the intoxicated flourish with her tone. “I’ve wanted to fatten Sandra up from the day she was born. As soon as I looked into her eyes my only thought was “Momma's gonna make you soooooooooo FAT...” But her Dad…” Josie cringed. “Never let me, had her doing toddler aerobics to compensate.” She took a big swig from her glass, “but we showed him didn’t we! A mother always gets her way in the end.”

Becca smiled, they really were cut from the same cloth. “So if you could go back and do it all again?”

“In a heartbeat Becca darling. If I’d gotten my way from the start, she’d have been this big when she was still Zoey’s age. Hell, maybe even sooner than that.”

Becca stifled a grin, "Honestly, I was thinking the same thing." She drifted for a moment, swirling the wine around a bit. "I give anything to have my little girl as heavy as Sandra, or maybe even…" No she couldn't really be serious with what had just raced through her head.

"Or what? Get knocked up again and force fed it from day one?" Josie blurted unceremoniously. As they both processed the words as they still hung in the stunned silence between them, they locked eyes.

"I mean… We could… couldn't we?" Becca stammered. "I mean… why not? It's what we both want right?"

Josie's tone sobered, "Oh my God… you're serious aren't you?" She leaned forward, sitting upright on the deck chair. Becca only nodded sheepishly. "You are… oh hell… "

Josie was awash with emotion. She'd never really considered trying again with another child seriously. " So if we did actually go through with this." Joise added, " just how fat would we be trying for?"

Becca’s grin returned. The twisted voice in her head that pushed her to keep fattening Zoey spilled out. "How about that or bigger you mentioned earlier?"

"Ha! Why the hell not? If you can get knocked up I say we go for it." Josie laid back down. "You know, the captain was recently discovered…" she trailed into her glass, taking another big sip.

Becca nearly spat the wine from her mouth. With a hard swallow she gathered herself. "You can't be serious…"

Josie rolled her eyes over to where the captain sat. " He's had his eye on you since we got on board. Near said as much too." She bore her gaze into her younger friend. "And if we are that much alike, I can be sure the last time you got any attention down there was when that near half ton toddler of yours was born." Smiling now as she saw Becca blushing. "Just have a few drinks and have fun, I will mind the girls tonight okay?" She handed the half bottle of wine to Becca. "But you owe this old lady juicy details…"

Becca snorted and grabbed the bottle. "Fine, we have a deal. But no regrets when my pregnant ass gets moody with you." She slowly got to her feet and untied the robe she'd been wearing to reveal her thick Pixar mom figure clad in a simple black bikini. While the garment was designed to be modest, it was meant for a woman of less curves. Her ample bosom was barely contained by the top and the bottom struggled not to sink between her juicy butt cheeks. Not only did the captain struggle to contain himself at the reveal, but Josie was a bit shocked by the reveal as well.

“Damn girl… we need to get you a new wardrobe too, those baggy clothes shouldn’t be hiding all that.” Josie snickered. “Now get your groove on and make us a baby to fatten up!”

Becca giggled and gave a sultry saunter over to where the captain was nursing a whisky over ice. “My friend tells me you’ve been ever so lonely lately.” The captain squirmed a little, not expecting such a strong advance. Becca leaned forward, letting her full breast hang as she swirled the ice around in his glass. “I could keep you company ya know… I’ve been feeling… lonely too…” With a slight bit of her lip she leaned closer, whispering into his ear. “Your quarters, ten minutes, and no condoms…” Her whisper grew a bit louder with the growing intensity in her voice. “I like it raw…”

She sauntered away towards the stairs that went below deck. The befuddled captain received a sly nod from Josie, who tilted her head as if to tell him to follow Becca below deck. He stood and gave a polite bow to Josie and rushed below deck.

The next morning found Becca a bit sore from her excursion with the captain, but she hadn’t felt this good since before Zoey was born. The afterglow still left her a bit giddy as she got dressed and bounced down the corridor to check on the girls. Both were still sleeping and feeding from their tubes. She cracked a soft smile, whispering to herself. “Best not to tell them until we know for sure if I’m pregnant…” she quietly closed the door and made her way to the upper deck.

Josie was already up there, looking a bit worse for wear with dark sunglasses on even under the shade of the umbrella over the table. “Well don’t we just look fabulous this morning.” Becca teased.

Josie groaned. “Do me a favor…” she paused looking over at the five empty wine bottles sitting on the end of the bar. “Cut me off after two bottles next time?”

Becca let out a deep belly laugh which caused Josie to wince from her pounding headache. “Looks like it’s not just the girls that struggle with moderation hmm?”

Josie rolled her eyes. “Just answer me this…” she groaned, peering over her glasses. “Did we really decide for you to have another baby just so we could fatten it up since birth?”

Becca patted her slightly soft tummy while nodding. “Not only that, but our gracious captain pumped me full of his seed last night in hopes of making one.” Becca sat next to her hungover friend. Folding her hands on the table. “So yes, we are really doing this.”

Josie slumped back in her chair, overwhelmed by the sudden decision her intoxicated self had made. Deep down she was beyond thrilled, but she still couldn’t believe they were actually trying to have Becca conceive a child for the sole purpose of making it even more obese than their daughters already were. As if their lives weren’t interesting enough already, they were about to get even more exciting.

The last two days of the journey by sea were fairly uneventful, with Becca and the Captain having their little visits each night to increase her chances of becoming pregnant. Once they arrived the girls were carefully unloaded onto their new mobility beds that had arrived by air a few days prior along with the house staff who had prepared everything for them. Zoey, dressed in a light muslin sundress, immediately started driving her bed around the beach with Sandra not far behind wearing an outfit similar to Zoey’s overalls look from a few days before. The girls weakly giggled through the puffs of their oxygen concentrators as they explored the island.

The beds were a step up from the ones they used at home. Offering not only waterproofing for ocean adventures and better suited tires and treads for the terrain, but also had all of their medical equipment on board, even down to an AED so if needed they could receive a life saving shock even without their mother’s or nurses there to administer it. Something that came in handy as within the first two hours on the island both girls suffered a mild arrest from all the excitement. Closer to where the bungalow was, a small section of water had been netted off and a lift crane was planted in the sand along the shore line. Allowing the girls to be hoisted from their mobility devices and placed either in the water to free float or on the sand. Preparations had been made to allow the girls to continue feeding all the while.

Maybe it was the joy of the trip or something about the salty air, but both girls' apatites seemed to soar beyond even their normal seemingly insatiable gluttony. After a few days Josie started getting worried that they had not shipped enough to last the two weeks they planned on spending there, having more shake ingredients airlifted to the island. They arrived at the end of the first week with only less than a day's worth left in their stores much to the mothers’ relief.

On the eighth day of their vacation Josie called for Becca, sounding a bit distressed. “What’s wrong Josie?” Becca queried as she entered the main room of the bungalow where the girls slept.

“I can’t… the clothes… they’ve outgrown them already!!” Josie exclaimed with an exasperated grunt as she tried to squeeze a wincing Sandra into her bathing suit.

Becca stopped dead in her tracks. “But we…”

Josie cut her off, “I know! We had them made bigger just in case but look for yourself.”

Becca followed suit, lifting Zoey with the crane and attempting to dress her daughter in her bathing suit as well to no avail. “Good God… I knew they were eating more, but how could we have not noticed them getting this much bigger?”

Josie had since collapsed in frustration into the wicker loveseat they had moved against the wall. She was exhausted mentally and physically. “I don’t… I just don’t know… Sandra’s never gained this fast before!”

There was no denying it, upon a closer look both Zoey and Sandra were noticeably larger. Zoey’s impressive belly had spread farther in every direction, now propping her uselessly flabby arms up enough that they perpetually raised upwards. Her cheeks and shoulder fat fought for dominance over engulfing the sides of her head as her double chin had started folding over itself creating a third. Even her neck roll was raised higher, now pressing up to the back of her skull above her lost ears.

Zoey blinked a message to her bewildered mother as she was lowered back down onto her mobility bed. “What’s wrong Momma?”

“No.. nothing baby girl. Momma is just really… uh surprised... by how much fatter you’ve gotten since we got here.” She pulled the sheet back over the fleshy pile that was her toddler daughter. “Auntie Josie and I need to talk for a little bit okay? You girls just keep eating and enjoy some cartoons for a bit okay? Then I promise we can go to the beach.”

Zoey blinked excitedly, so quickly that Becca barely caught the message but assumed it was okay and patted her daughter's massive gut before meeting Josie in her bedroom. Closing the door quickly she started in. “What are we going to do! We were pushing the weight limit on those trucks when we got here, there is no way they will be able to use them now!”

Josie sighed, she was staring blankly into the ceiling and watching the fan as she laid across her bed. “I know… I wish we had ours for the trip but doing them separately just won’t work either… I guess we could…” Josie paused, snapping upright. “I could call one of my shipping partners and see if we could borrow one of their cargo planes and air lift them home?”

“And what then?” Becca added,still distraught. “If they keep gaining like this for another week will they even fit in our truck once we get back?”

“I can’t answer that, but once we get back to the states I can do more to figure this out okay?” Josie huffed. “I’ll make the calls and let's just enjoy the rest of the trip alright?”

Becca nodded silently and returned to the girls.

“Beach time!!” she shouted in a fake cheery tone.

Sandra blinked back at her, “But what about our swimsuits?”

“Don’t worry about it! It’s just us right?” Becca started stripping herself down to the nude before yanking the sheets off both girls. “Let’s just have fun!”

The rest of the morning had the girls enjoying themselves on the beach. Sandra floated haplessly in the water while Becca helped Zoey “make” a sandcastle. Stopping every so often to apply extra sunscreen to the exposed blobs. After making her calls, Josie joined them a bit in awe of the nudity but happily joined in, tossing her bikini in the sand and swimming out to where Sandra bobbed in the water. Grabbing hold and carefully climbing up enough on her daughter’s belly to use her like a pool floatie. “You having fun Sandra dear?”

The massive girl only nodded, slapping her salty pig tails across her wide back.

“Good! Auntie Becca and I were talking earlier and it looks like you get to ride in a plane on the way home!”

Sandra blinked in excitement. “Yay plane!”

Josie’s face fell into a calm smile. While she missed her daughter’s older mindset at times. Moments like this made it easier to bear. Seeing her experience such childish excitement of mundane things. “It’s a bit of a blessing in a way,” she thought to herself, looking off to the horizon. “She doesn’t remember or even understand what she’s been through anymore.” She rolled her head back towards the shore, seeing Becca trying to bury Zoey in the sand. “Like them.” Shifting back a bit, leaning her head into Sandra’s bare breast and using it like a pillow. Her eyes closed as she faced the sky. “Innocent and never knowing this is out of the ordinary in any way. I’m glad your pain, the memories of being teased and bullied when you were younger. I am so happy they were taken away darling.”

As the last week of the trip passed the girls continued their rapid growth. When they rolled to the dock to be loaded into the plane, both spilled over the sides of their mobility beds. Their mother’s trailing behind with a mixture of concern and pride over the incredible gains. Both were eagerly awaiting their daughters’ first check ups after the trip to see the results. With Zoey’s fifth birthday and final weigh in of this cycle still about a month away Becca was certain her daughter had already reached her target weight and then some.

Finally the day came for the final check up of the cycle. Becca rose slowly, the nausea of morning sickness weighing heavily on her, further confirming her little vacation hook up had proven fruitful. She knocked back a swig of pepto followed by a sip of flat sprite that had been sitting on her nightstand from the night before she dragged herself out of bed to get Zoey ready for her appointment.

Over the last month the rapid gaining of the trip seemed to have slowed in no way. Now so immense was Zoey that no shred of human form remained in the massive flesh pile that her body had become. Her lost feet had since been joined in obscurity by her hands that had sunken into the overwhelming mounds of her forearms. Even her face had begun succumbing to her accumulating fat as her cheeks buried her nose and eyes while her neck fat has since begun to spill over her head, and sagging over her forehead all but touching her cheek mounds. The only real tell of where her buried face could be found was by following the breathing and feeding tubes that dove within the folds.

Sandra on the other hand had unfortunately since hit that limit the mothers had been concerned about, her body seemingly in protest to add any significant amount of weight left her stuck and hovering around nineteen hundred and thirty pounds. While still immense in her own right, when compared to Zoey though she still looked like there was a person under it all. Though there was some good to be found, as they had hoped Sandra’s health began to improve significantly as she maintained her immense weight. While Zoey may have been lost within herself, Sandra had stayed in good spirits since they had returned home: even communicating more via the eye motion keyboard Josie had gotten the girls now that even the blinking language had become a struggle for Zoey. On a regular basis now she had conversations, albeit the simplistic ones of a young child, with both Becca and her mother.

On the other hand, most attempts to converse with Zoey were rarely responded to and even then when she did reply it was either an unrelated comment of “Soooooo big.”, “Hungry”, “More more MORE” or in most cases gibberish attributed to accidental typing. Even with a live camera feed into the eyepiece, the little girl rarely acknowledged those around her. But once a day after Becca had read her bedtime story, Zoey would send a simple “I love you Momma” that warmed her mother’s heart and let her know that everything was still alright deep inside all of that fat. Assuring her that her Zoey was still very much the happy, light hearted toddler she had been prior to gaining so much weight over these past eleven months.

It took two of the lift cranes to place Zoey onto her tank treaded platform. Now resting on her motorized dais, the blob of a child slowly moved forward and up the ramp into the new box truck. Today was the big day. Her last check up of this gain cycle and both mother’s couldn’t have been more proud of what they had achieved. With the camera attached to her platform Zoey was still able to see all that went on around her, including the awestruck, proud faces of the staff as she rolled back to be weighed. Even though they had seen her since the vacation, each visit was a flurry of excitement to see her new gains.

Zoey was the poster child for their clinic in every way. Insatiable in appetite and unmatched in proportion and the nurses fought to be on staff for her check up days just to get a glimpse of how much larger she had grown since her last visit. In lieu of her usual waiting room sundae, the team had concocted the most unholy combination of supplements and fattening fluids that put even her usually ridiculously high calorie slurry to shame. It seemed everyone was becoming invested in trying to push Zoey to the absolute fattest she could become as quickly as possible. One staff member even said as much as the concoction was loaded into the tank of the on-board feeding machine.

The staff crowded around the scale as Zoey rolled her way onto the rubber mat. Autumn as always performing the duty of imputing the tare code and recording the official results. A chant of “Zo-ey! Zo-ey! Zo-ey!” broke out as the numbers soared on the display. Becca giggled as she heard whispers of bets having been taken on just how much her little girl had gained. These past twelve months certainly had been a roller coaster of emotion concerning her obese daughter’s size. From uncertain acceptance, to now and overwhelming sense of pride and belonging, Zoey was for others what Sandra had been for her. An inspiration, no, a beacon of hope! As the purple digits slowed and danced around the final display it felt as if not a soul present breathed. Before they rested Autumn switched off the display and only showed the final reading on her tablet to Becca who simply gasped. There had to have been some mistake. The tare weight was wrong, or they hadn’t properly accounted for the weight of the shake in the tank.

The more she rolled the number in her mind as she took in the absurd mountain of fat she had transformed her child into, the more it made sense. Zoey had not only broken her own monthly gain record yet again, but shattered it to pieces. The hallway was silent as Becca processed all of this until someone finally shouted. “Well? Just how fat is she?”

Autumn nodded to Becca,who was still stunned, allowing her the honors when she finally found her voice and proclaimed, “My daughter, our precious Zoey, has gained one hundred and forty three pounds over this past month. Making her current weight one thousand, two hundred, and forty two pounds!”

Cheers erupted from the gathered crowd, with even Zoey’s robotic voice chiming in with her own digitized exclamations of excitement. So large was the toddler that all in attendance were able to give her plush form a light squeeze or hug at once before dispersing back to their duties.

Too large for the normal exam rooms, Zoey was rolled back to one of the larger rooms for the check up to get underway. While with each passing visit the physical exam of her folds for bruising and rashes grew longer, Dr. Jacobs spared nothing to ensure every inch of the immense toddler’s body was properly checked. Resorting to washable marker dots on folds he had already inspected to be positive that nothing was overlooked. After the hour long inspection, the doctor sat down on his stool as he always did. “I must say Becca, I’ve always been impressed with what you have managed with Zoey, but this.” He paused, looking again at the girl’s weight on the chart. “This is far beyond anything any of us could have ever hoped for her.”

He handed Becca the clipboard, showing her and explaining all of the blood work that had been taken prior to the physical examination, which due to its length had already been processed. In spite of the odds, the medications were working. Yes Zoey was diabetic and yes her cholesterol was high, but nowhere near as bad as her diet and rapid gains would have led anyone to believe. Aside from her obvious enormity, she was no worse for wear than the average American adult.

“I’m almost afraid to ask you this but, Becca…” He withdrew the clipboard and placed it on the counter beside them. “What is your plan for Zoey’s gains for the next six months?”

There was no hesitation this time. Becca felt no guilt or shame about her goals for Zoey anymore. Though she did hesitate to mention anything about their plans for the child that now grew in her womb. Very calmly she began. “Well, as you know, Sandra has stagnated shy of her goal.” Dr. Jacobs nodded, already knowing where this was going. “And since Zoey keeps blowing past any goals I’ve set prior, I say why not go for broke right?” Her posture straightened and her gaze locked almost unnervingly into the doctor’s eyes. “I want Zoey to spend the next six months shooting for Sandra’s two thousand pound goal. I’ve done the math, even if she is able to just match last month’s gains over that period that would be more than enough to reach it.”

The doctor sighed, he was torn for the first time about Zoey’s gains. His weight shifted a little. “Normally, I would advise against continuing to pursue maintaining such large gains over such short periods of time.” He stood slowly, standing before the still seated Becca. His arms crossed. “But I also know you well enough that even without my endorsements, you’d do it anyway so I will do what I can to help.” He grabbed the clipboard once again and started jotting down a few things. “I am making a note here to have the staff send you a copy of that ridiculous recipe they made today. Keep her on that for the next six months and Zoey might surprise us again.”
© Copyright 2021 Big Little Writer (biglittlew at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2241240-Zoey-Chapter-3