*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2242526-dont-have-one
by L
Rated: E · Novel · Young Adult · #2242526
d&d based story
CHAPTER 1 "It all started in the mountain," he said to me. I said "what mountain," I asked. and he said "I don't know kid but it was a little passed Greenways point and up the mountain," so I handed the money over and left the tavern. when I did I thought "hm maybe I should get a group for this but too much work," I sigh. I looked up to a street fight and saw a halfling fighting an elf. both of them have their daggers unsheath. about to make their first moves I moved in front of them and stop them. before I do I get stabbed in the leg. the halfling dagger now in my leg is now saying"why did you do that," say's the halfling. now the elf said" ah crap not you again," "well well well I am still looking for more people" I said. his reply was "no I said it once and I say it again leave me alone go get someone else to almost kill" then I said "Levi come on that was one time you still mad Mr drunk" he said back " I am not drunk" he almost falls over and then says "and yes I am still mad cuss you wreck the ship" my face want to mad to shocked and then said "you were steering the ship and you were drunk then too idiot" the halfling takes his dagger out of my leg and says "let me go or I stab you again" I scream in pain and blue lightning comes for my mouth a little and zaps him a little and I said, " if you stab me I WILL KILL YOU!" his eyes open wide and he says "sorry sorry don't kill me please!" and I said, "20 silver now!" he pulls out 20 silver and I let him go. by this time the elf Levi ran away and out of sight, "dang" I said now I want to the board and put up the pappers for a group of adventures. "now I will go home cuss I got to see is I have some maps of greenways mountine" halfway home I forgot that I left some of his stuff at the tavern. now running back I throw open the door and see a human taking the stuff that was my I said "hey that's my stuff give it back" the human runs to the back and trips on his shoes" I pick him up and said "why did you grab me stu..." cutting me off he said "oh you the Dragonborn that was looking for people for a quest let me buy you a drink" I put him down.
© Copyright 2021 L (thedrgonwritr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2242526-dont-have-one